Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!

Apparently, you, too regard the systematic extermination of Palestine's native resident some sort of team sport which is common among people who know nothing about the conflict and have never set foot in a Palestinian refugee camp.

"Victory", according to the genocidal Zionist miscreants who comfortably cheerlead inexcusable carnage from a safe distance apparently means the same "Greater Israel" that warms the greedy hearts genocidal Zionist psycho-Settlers around the world.

The same "Greater Israel" coveted by right wing Zionist expansionists will, of course, be paid for with American blood and resources, as usual, but I doubt that you'll be volunteering to fight.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."
~George Orwell

greaterisrael.jpg

Israel's ruling right wing expansionists won't stop after they've exterminated Gaza's native residents and seized all of Gaza because right wing Zionist land thieves have been murdering native West Bank residents and stealing(1) and since long before the tragic but suspicious events of 7 October 2023.

Finally, Israel will never know peace, security or "victory" as long as it remains under the rule of genocidal and expansionist right wingers. They will only ensure Israel's destruction with their chronic war mongering.

There are about 1.7 Billion Muslims in the world and about 15.7 Million Jews.

Please explain how Israel is ever going to achieve "total victory" with that reality.

Thanks,

(1). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"
3, November 2023

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED
Eh, wouldn't it be wonderful if israel had the desire for peace, ethics & morals like Hamas?

"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel accepting the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize

Why is it that no Muslim nation will take Gaza residents into their country? The question is purely rhetorical. Because they side with Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists. When terrorists attack, Gaza women cluck their tongues loudly and celebrate, passing out candy.
I telephoned the South African Embassy in Washington, D.C. this morning and called them all "evil cowards" for supporting Hamas.
In the United (sic) Nations, South Africa condemned the "genocide" of Israel against residents of Gaza Strip.
The number is (240) 937-5760. Call them and make your voice heard.
I'll side with Israel. They have the right to exist. Hamas believes they do not. Israel gave up land for them , they didn't need to do that in the first place. The West Bank seems to be working quite well. Hamas is the problem. Gaza needs to get rid of them and have a sane leadership that is willing to work with Israel and move forward. The current situation is not sustainable.

Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!​

Neither is in Texas, So IDGAF.

Eh, wouldn't it be wonderful if israel had the desire for peace, ethics & morals like Hamas?

They say that: "...a picture is worth 1,000 words"

Please take a look at these maps and tell me who is the aggressor / invader.

Invading, foreign Nazi armed and trained Zionist terrorist gangs (1) began mutilating, raping, murdering Palestine's native residents and destroying their homes, shops and farms over 80 years ago with no end to the greed of Zionist "Settler" land thieves.

How would you react if heavily armed and foreign supported invaders came from afar to steal your home, murder your family and herd you into a crowded and squalid open air prison.

After about 80 years of being "holocausted", would you wait meekly for your turn to be exterminated in what ethical and informed Jews and non Jews regard as the Gaza Genocide? (2), (3)

Thanks,

(1). “Zionism and the Third Reich”
https://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

EXCERPT “In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country.

Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22” CONTINUED

19. Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp. 253-254.; Max Nussbaum, "Zionism Under Hitler," Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp. 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.

20. H. Höhne, The Order of the Death's Head (Ballantine, pb., 1984), pp. 380-382.; K. Schleunes, Twisted Road (1970, 1990), p. 226.; Secret internal SS intelligence report about F. Polkes, June 17, 1937, in: John Mendelsohn, ed., The Holocaust (New York: Garland, 1982), vol. 5, pp. 62-64.

21. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 63-64, 105, 219-220.

22. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), p. 160.

(2). “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

(3). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

Invading, foreign Nazi armed and trained Zionist terrorist gangs (1) began mutilating, raping, murdering Palestine's native residents and destroying their homes, shops and farms over 80 years ago with no end to the greed of Zionist "Settler" land thieves.

How would you react if heavily armed and foreign supported invaders came from afar to steal your home, murder your family and herd you into a crowded and squalid open air prison.

After about 80 years of being "holocausted", would you wait meekly for your turn to be exterminated in what ethical and informed Jews and non Jews regard as the Gaza Genocide? (2), (3)

Thanks,

EXCERPT “In cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some forty camps and agricultural centers throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. Although the Nuremberg Laws forbid Jews from displaying the German flag, Jews were specifically guaranteed the right to display the blue and white Jewish national banner. The flag that would one day be adopted by Israel was flown at the Zionist camps and centers in Hitler's Germany. /19

Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine. The SS agency paid Haganah official Feivel Polkes for information about the situation in Palestine and for help in directing Jewish emigration to that country.

Meanwhile, the Haganah was kept well informed about German plans by a spy it managed to plant in the Berlin headquarters of the SS. /20 Haganah-SS collaboration even included secret deliveries of German weapons to Jewish settlers for use in clashes with Palestinian Arabs. /21

In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany, although now under more restricted supervision. /22” CONTINUED

19. Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp. 253-254.; Max Nussbaum, "Zionism Under Hitler," Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp. 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.

20. H. Höhne, The Order of the Death's Head (Ballantine, pb., 1984), pp. 380-382.; K. Schleunes, Twisted Road (1970, 1990), p. 226.; Secret internal SS intelligence report about F. Polkes, June 17, 1937, in: John Mendelsohn, ed., The Holocaust (New York: Garland, 1982), vol. 5, pp. 62-64.

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED
I don't have time to verify all that you posted. The map needs updating as much more encroachment has taken place.
Even if everything you posted is 100% accurate, my taking sides is meaningless, kinda like picking a favorite in the superbowl, it don't mean nothin.

Thanks,

So now tell us who is the documented source of your maps? Atta boy.

I have consistantly been opposed to US intervention in the Middle East

I have consistently been opposed to US intervention in the Middle East in support of any country's aggression.

That includes America's giving Israel the ordinance to carry out its Gaza genocide.

Giving only the IDF the ordinance it uses to mutilate, burn, crush and massacre Gaza's men, women and children is not telling the Israelis how to manage their lives.

It's just as criminal and immoral as giving a known murderer a loaded firearm who then uses it to kill his neighbor.

How is that either "hypocritical" or a "self contradiction"?

Arab imperialism is better?

No consistency in that argument,
when assuming to dictate Israeli affairs, and rallying for -
exclusive Arab domination over the entire Middle East and North Africa.

Last edited:
Douglas Murray.

“I have covered most of the wars in Israel since 2006, and I’ve seen how badly Israel is defamed and slandered,” Murray told the Journal. “I knew it would happen after Oct. 7. I wanted to do whatever I could to push back against those lies. That’s the one thing that compels me: the way in which people get away with spreading untruths. Sometimes they lie about relative details, and sometimes they lie about absolutely everything.”

After Uygur called Murray a “monster” who didn’t care about the Palestinians, Murray snapped back, “You say I don’t care about the death of Palestinian children. Yes, I do care. I care very deeply about it. But I also know that the responsibility for their deaths lies on Hamas, which has misgoverned their society for the last 16 years and now has been leading the country into being in a war with Israel. So, yes, it’s on Hamas.”

Or what about this map, showing that Muslims and Arabs occupy 99.5% of the Middle East - and Israel 0.5%.

I bet the indoctrinated anti-Israel college students, or the anti-Israel posters here, couldn’t even spot little Israel in the map.

IMG_2402.jpeg

Douglas Murray.

“I have covered most of the wars in Israel since 2006, and I’ve seen how badly Israel is defamed and slandered,” Murray told the Journal. “I knew it would happen after Oct. 7. I wanted to do whatever I could to push back against those lies. That’s the one thing that compels me: the way in which people get away with spreading untruths. Sometimes they lie about relative details, and sometimes they lie about absolutely everything.”

After Uygur called Murray a “monster” who didn’t care about the Palestinians, Murray snapped back, “You say I don’t care about the death of Palestinian children. Yes, I do care. I care very deeply about it. But I also know that the responsibility for their deaths lies on Hamas, which has misgoverned their society for the last 16 years and now has been leading the country into being in a war with Israel. So, yes, it’s on Hamas.”

Alas, we are fighting a very well-funded PR campaign by the Muslims who have infiltrated America via the media, the highest positions in the government, the universities, and social media.

In Biden’s most recent threat to withhold aid from Israel unless she cease-fire and allow HAMAS to regroup, did he even mention the poor hostages? I do not think any women have survived 5 months of vicious rapes, but some of the stronger young men may have. Why isn’t Biden on the airwaves demanding their release?

Even If, Gd-willing, Trump overcomes all the cheating and lawfare to resume his presidency, I think it’s too late to control the antisemitism and lies about Israel.

P.S. Some Jews are removing their large, beautiful mezuzahs and replacing them with small ones not noticeable from the sidewalk.

I don't have time to verify all that you posted. The map needs updating as much more encroachment has taken place.
Even if everything you posted is 100% accurate, my taking sides is meaningless, kinda like picking a favorite in the superbowl, it don't mean nothin.

If or when you find anything that I have written that is mistaken, I'd be happy to correct it. Since I'm married, I used to being wrong.

I think that the degree to which one cares about the Israel - Palestine issue depends on the person and their experiences in the region.

For example, about 50 years ago I walked and hitch-hiked throughout the the Middle East for about 10 - 11 months. I just had a small backpack and old Army sleeping bag and was frequently "kidnapped" by friendly Muslims who insisted on treating me to meals, tea, and / or shelter.

In spite of being an obvious Westerner with a red beard, I did not have a single hostile encounter.

Especially in the remote villages, I was a curiosity and my Muslim host would introduce me to his friends at the village square and we would talk / attempt to communicate for hours.

Everywhere, people were eager help an obvious traveler as is a strong Islamic custom where the elements are harsh.

Everyone wanted to know about life in America and were in no way hostile to the American people.

Among the two questions I was most frequently asked were:
1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
2. "Why does America help the Israelis kill Palestinians and take their land?"

I tried toe explain about America's pro Israel MSM and the Israeli lobbies that dominate US Middle East policy but they couldn't understand how people as sophisticated as Americans could be so easily manipulated nor can I.

Finally, I was in S. Lebanon when the '73 War broke out and spent weeks in and around Palestinian refugee camps.

It was there that I talked with Nakba survivors who, like many Holocaust survivors, they too lost their homes, family members and everything but what they could carry on their backs.

There, too, I was frequently asked variations of those same two questions and I promised that I would do what little I could change America's counterproductive, immoral and one sided Middle East policies that have caused so much loss of American life.

To be clear, I am not for or against either side but because I have seen the abject, regional misery endured by the victims of America's "Israel First" Middle East policy that has cost America so dearly in blood and resources over the decades.
Re:
it don't mean nothin.

You're right in that many people regard the conflict as sort of team sport in which their "team" is to be cheered no matter how severe their crimes and atrocities.

The difference is that Israel is rewarded for its UN Resolution Violations (# 242 & # 338), while Islamic countries like Iraq, for example, was destroyed for the same infractions.

That double standard has long been obvious to the people of the Islamic world.

My "team", however, is simply an even handed US Middle East policy that is in the best long term interest of both the US and the Middle Eastern country affected.

I'm afraid that as long as Israel's lobbies dominate US Middle East policy, your children and grand children could be sent to die on distant soil any time for Israeli regional hegemony.

Thanks,

(1). “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

So what would you like, Grau?

Israel to be destroyed, and the Jews be driven from the face of the earth?

:dunno:

All the time frame maps show essentially the same reality.

After influential Zionist lobbies in Britain compelled the foreign, Colonial Powers to give over half of Palestine to recently arrived Jews, then, foreign Zionist terrorist gangs invaded Palestine in the 1940s.

At that time (The Nakba), they massacred Palestine's native residents and destroyed over 500 villages.

Militant Zionists continued their expansionist agenda to this very day when Israeli "Settlers" continue to murder, rob and torment Palestine's West Bank Muslims(1) not only with impunity but with the help of US Taxpayer funded IDF thugs.

What is complicated about genocidal expansionism as exemplified, today in Gaza with Netanyahu's internationally condemned blatant genocide (2)?

I couldn't find the source for the map I posted earlier but was able to find one reflecting the same reality:

image-1920w.png

(1). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

3, November 2023

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

So what would you like, Grau?

Israel to be destroyed, and the Jews be driven from the face of the earth?

:dunno:

If you had bothered to read what I have repeatedly written you would see that Israel's destruction etc is precisely what I am trying to prevent.

It is Israel's right wing extremists and their genocidal expansionism that has done more to alienate the countries on which Israel depends and strengthens the ranks of Israel's enemies than critics of Netanyahu's shills.

Arab imperialism is better?

No consistency in that argument,
when assuming to dictate Israeli affairs, and rallying for -
exclusive Arab domination over the entire Middle East and North Africa.

When have I ever supported Arab / Islamic imperialism?

Israel's genocidal right wing extremists are a far greater threat to Israel's long term best interests than critics of Netanyahu's criminality.

That is their goal

Apparently, it's more appealing to participate in dishonest gossip about "Grau" than refute anything I've both written and supported.

The greatest danger to Israel's long term survival happens to be "Greater Israel" expansionists and right wing extremists whose current genocidal rampage throughout Gaza has done more to unite Israel's enemies and alienate the countries that ensure Israel's survival (1) than anything written by critics of Netanyahu's shills.

THINK!

1. There are about 1.7 Billion Muslims in the world.

2. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

3. There are about 15.7 Million Jews in the world.

AIPAC's insatiable parasitism and the Holocaust Industry's extortionist "Pity Card" won't last forever and one of these days Israel is going to have to support itself against the growing ranks of Israel's growing number of enemies.

Continued Zionist genocide and criminal "Greater Israel" expansionism are not in Israel's best long term interests.

(1). "Global pressure grows on U.S. and Germany to stop arming Israel"​

EXCERPT "More than 160 humanitarian organizations and rights groups have signed on to a call for an arms embargo, first issued Jan. 24. New signatories joined after Israeli airstrikes killed seven members of a World Central Kitchen aid convoy Monday, highlighting the dangers of humanitarian operations in Gaza." CONTINUED

Apparently, it's more appealing to participate in dishonest gossip about "Grau" than refute anything I've both written and supported.

The greatest danger to Israel's long term survival happens to be "Greater Israel" expansionists and right wing extremists whose current genocidal rampage throughout Gaza has done more to unite Israel's enemies and alienate the countries that ensure Israel's survival (1) than anything written by critics of Netanyahu's shills.

THINK!

1. There are about 1.7 Billion Muslims in the world.

2. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

3. There are about 15.7 Million Jews in the world.

AIPAC's insatiable parasitism and the Holocaust Industry's extortionist "Pity Card" won't last forever and one of these days Israel is going to have to support itself against the growing ranks of Israel's growing number of enemies.

Continued Zionist genocide and criminal "Greater Israel" expansionism are not in Israel's best long term interests.

(1). "Global pressure grows on U.S. and Germany to stop arming Israel"​

EXCERPT "More than 160 humanitarian organizations and rights groups have signed on to a call for an arms embargo, first issued Jan. 24. New signatories joined after Israeli airstrikes killed seven members of a World Central Kitchen aid convoy Monday, highlighting the dangers of humanitarian operations in Gaza." CONTINUED
Been overwhelming number odds forever against Israel, yet they Win.

However, you are correct that your goal is to turn America against Israel with your daily BS.

It is working on the younger idiot generation that is dumb enough to actually believe you. Us older folks dont give a damn about your fake ass outrage.

Forum List

Back