Take Race out of the Discussion

DGS49

Why are you guys always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl supposedly are ?

Whites were saying that black ppl were stupid long before the IQ test. This is nothing new

I'd actually have more respect for you if you just said "N*ggers are dumb"

Yes. I get it.

You don't say that all Blacks have low intelligence or violent, just that ON AVERAGE they are. Like you, they use that point to show that they are NOT racist or that Asians are have the superior intellect (But whites don't treat Asians like they're superior) But it' s a semantic dodge, playing with words.

That's why guys like you make a big deal out of crime statistics and IQ scores. They're great bcoz they give you a moral cover for what you were going to believe anyway.

I used to know this white supremacist. He was in the Aryan nation or one of them groups. He wasn't a skinhead. He looked very normal. No tattoos or anything like that but he was open with me.

He's proud to be a white racist and finds guys like you hilarious just like I do. Actually he calls guys like you “Cowards” and “Whimps”. Words of a racist, not mine.

But I guess you stumbling across this “race science” is just a more sanitised version of the real deal: racist. You can slip it into conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way. Have you studied the racial difference in IQ ?” and as long as you act civilized, talk about “science” you can sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

The big question is the same the white supremacists I know asks when he is listening guys like you or reads your “scientific” babbling : "What are these guys afraid of?"

You're not proud of what you guys really are: White racists defending the rights of the white race.

Why you try to deny it ? When at the same time you're trying to prove your racist point “Scientifically”?

"What are these guys afraid of?"

Its very simple. Whites are afraid of being wiped out. This goes triple for the racist whites. They are in full blown panic mode. Their genes are recessive. They have subconscious fear of racial annihilation. When you look at the history of the european from the beginning you see a bellicose and envious population. They have a fear of loss based on the historical lack of resources. That same fear exists in the realization that Blacks and other melinated cultures educated and introduced them to civilization.

white skin is not recessive lol

neither is eye color

blonde hair is tho
Sure it is. So is eye color.

"Skin pigmentation is the result of the interaction of many expressed genes: skin color is a polygenic characteristic. What is the nature of polygenic inheritance? This module uses a simple three-gene model, each with two alleles. The dominant form codes for a “dose” of dark skin and the recessive form codes for a “dose” of light skin. The darkest skin is due to six dominant “doses” and the lightest skin is due to six recessive “doses”

No it's not

You mix people with brown eyes with some one with blue eyes you get something in the middle...not brown eyes

Same with skin tone

Even blonde hair isn't totally recessive....But mostly

Now the more you mix the weirder results you can get in children. But if you take one blonde person and one south asian person you're going to end up directly in the middle for all the children.

"But if you take one blonde person and one south asian person you're going to end up directly in the middle for all the children."

Thats totally false. You never know what youre going to get. One child could get all recessive traits and end up with pale skin, blond hair, and blue eyes if the south asian person has any recessive traits.

I have 3 girls and 1 is light skinned, brown eyes and light brown hair. (Neither myself or my wife are light skinned) the other two are my complexion with one having green eyes with blondish red hair and the other dark brown eyes with dark brown hair. Neither my wife nor myself have green eyes but I do have reddish brown hair.

That's not how this works no

Again only blonde hair is recessive so the hair will remain dark

Rest of it, in the middle

And your ability to tan will make your skin tone highly variable....

Forum List

Back