Take Race out of the Discussion

You arent [sic] making any arguments to support your position. Have you given up? You were so confident in the beginning, but look at you now. You have no rebuttal whatsoever.

Ok idiot, it is flatly stupid to suggest strength is unique to any particular 'race.' Your reference to one very, very specific sporting event at one specific weight class is so illogical that even an idiot like you should be ashamed to propose it.

You cant possibly be this dumb. Who said strength was unique to a particular race? You are making up a fake argument because you know you are losing this one.

I pointed out heavyweight lifting specifically because India is the shortest race on average. When you look up to see how many champion heavyweight lifters they have, what a shocker, they dont have a single HW who won gold in the Olympics! Quick, name one Indian world champion HW boxer. Quick, name one HW world champion Indian wrestler. Quick, name one Indian HW shot put gold medalist. Quick, name one Indian who won "The Worlds Strongest Man" tournament.

This isnt fucking rocket science.

Last edited:
...Who said strength was unique to a particular race? ...

YOU. Find anyone who reads your nonsense as implying anything else, dumbass.
There are plenty of strong Indians, they just arent very big on average, which is why the larger races dominate in HW sports categories.

You havent explained why there hasnt been a single Indian HW gold medalist in wrestling, boxing, shot put, or weight lifting. Bad luck? Pfff, get the fuck out of here.

Denying the differences between races makes you look dishonest and quite frankly, dumb. Only a fool would take your unwinnable position.

...Who said strength was unique to a particular race? ...

YOU. Find anyone who reads your nonsense as implying anything else, dumbass.
There are plenty of strong Indians, they just arent very big on average, which is why the larger races dominate in HW sports categories.

You havent explained why there hasnt been a single Indian HW gold medalist in wrestling, boxing, shot put, or weight lifting. Bad luck? Pfff, get the fuck out of here.

Denying the differences between races makes you look dishonest and quite frankly, dumb. Only a fool would take your unwinnable position.
As long as you are trying to draw conclusions about so-called ‘races’ based on specific Olympic sports you really have no place calling anyone “dumb.”

Imagine a group of Social-Psychologists conducting a majorctive study on the impact of intelligence on various forms of "success."
A social psychologist would not conduct a major study on success and intelligence without defining what success and intelligence actually is.

Are you saying IQ measure intelligence ? Well serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's which to you is genius level.

But is right to label a guy who used to slit women from throat to vagina intelligent ?

Intelligence is subjetive.

Can you start a fire without matches ? Can you look at the sun and use it as a guidance map ? Can you purify water ? Can skin a wild animal and the fur as clothing ? Do you know how preserve food without a fridge ?

No. Well there are many ppl living in rural parts of the world who can do this with their eyes closed but would more than likely not fair well on an IQ test. But they're dumb. Right ?

Let's say you were in rural Kenya. How long do you think it would be before I came upon your pink and naked body laying in a fen of fern, gasping and shivering, eyes bulging in horror, whilst some poisonous amphibian set atop your chest awaiting your inevitable demise?

Strip away the technology and tools and what can you really do ?

Second question would be what is success ?

You put a MENSA member in a certain environment where a different type of intelligence is needed they would not last a second.

But to you intelligence is fixed and if your can't figure out "If Jack is taller than Jim and Bob is smaller than Jack and Peter is smaller than Paul" (or any of them IQ type questions) then your dumb.

Conversely, people living in abject poverty in third world countries devise almost unbelievably complex ways of eking out an existence, and some modicum of dignity, in the midst of dehumanizing conditions. This requires a deep level of intelligence

As for success. Look man.

Donald Trump inherited a couple hundred million dollars worth of assets from his daddy. Mark Zuckerberg attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy). His success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck but had little to do with his intelligence and hard work.

That's how it works.

Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto. The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so.

But if IQ is so important and so trustworthy why don't you drive your arguments to it's logical conclusion ? That is why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

Until you start talking like that and demanding that everything be based on IQ then you don't believe a word your saying because deep down you know that no human being can be baked down to a number.

Yep, asians and jews score higher than us whites. I have zero problem admitting that. Some races are better runners, some are stronger, and some are smarter than others.

Black people have long bragged about being more athletic than everyone else. If you were to say that black people are also just as smart as everyone else, then you would be promoting racial superiority, which of course is racist. If you say black people are the most athletic race, then you have to acknowledge that they are also the least intelligent race. You cant have it both ways.

No race is superior. Every race has its strong points and its weak points, and those differences arent by large margins anyway.

page-3

Imagine a group of Social-Psychologists conducting a major study on the impact of intelligence on various forms of "success."

From the overall population, they select a group of 50,000 individuals, such that the AVERAGE tested IQ is one standard deviation below the national mean IQ. That is to say, 85. The 50,000 includes people who are along the entire spectrum of intelligence, from genius level to the lowest testable level, but maintaining an average of 85.

And they follow these 50,000 "selectees" from Kindergarten throughout their lives. They include White people Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, and people whose race and ethnicity is so muddled it is impossible to classify. They are religious people, non-religious people, people born to wealth and poverty, people born to PhD's and high school dropouts. The entire spectrum, in every conceivable way.

Would anyone be surprised if that group ultimately, was,
  • less prosperous than average,
  • less educated than average (more likely to fail to graduate from HS, less likely to go to college or graduate),
  • less likely to be in the Learned Professions (doctor, lawyer, etc.),
  • less likely to be in other "professions" requiring a technical degree,
  • more inclined to substance abuse than average,
  • more inclined to criminal behavior than average,
  • more likely to produce out-of-wedlock children, or
  • more likely to be unemployed?
Of course not. They are, ON AVERAGE, significantly less intelligent than the rest of the population.

And those bulleted traits could have nothing to do with prejudice or discrimination against them; they are representative of every single demographic group. They are just people who happen to be, on average, less intelligent.

And yet, if rather than a randomly selected group, we find that we are talking about 50,000 members of an ethnic, racial, or religious group which happens to have an average IQ that is one standard deviation below the mean, ALL of those bulleted items are attributed to ill treatment by the majority against them BECAUSE OF THEIR RACIAL, ETHNIC, or RELIGIOUS affiliation.

In all of science, "we" seek out the simplest explanation for an observed phenomenon, but here we seek out - and exalt - the most nefarious explanation, even where the individual examples of bigotry are so sporadic as to be newsworthy.

It is perverse.
That was a lot of posting just to try and pass some bullshit off as a serious topic. Your first fatal flaw is assuming you know what intelligence is to the satisfaction of all involved.

DGS49

Why are you guys always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl supposedly are ?

Whites were saying that black ppl were stupid long before the IQ test. This is nothing new

I'd actually have more respect for you if you just said "N*ggers are dumb"

Yes. I get it.

You don't say that all Blacks have low intelligence or violent, just that ON AVERAGE they are. Like you, they use that point to show that they are NOT racist or that Asians are have the superior intellect (But whites don't treat Asians like they're superior) But it' s a semantic dodge, playing with words.

That's why guys like you make a big deal out of crime statistics and IQ scores. They're great bcoz they give you a moral cover for what you were going to believe anyway.

I used to know this white supremacist. He was in the Aryan nation or one of them groups. He wasn't a skinhead. He looked very normal. No tattoos or anything like that but he was open with me.

He's proud to be a white racist and finds guys like you hilarious just like I do. Actually he calls guys like you “Cowards” and “Whimps”. Words of a racist, not mine.

But I guess you stumbling across this “race science” is just a more sanitised version of the real deal: racist. You can slip it into conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way. Have you studied the racial difference in IQ ?” and as long as you act civilized, talk about “science” you can sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

The big question is the same the white supremacists I know asks when he is listening guys like you or reads your “scientific” babbling : "What are these guys afraid of?"

You're not proud of what you guys really are: White racists defending the rights of the white race.

Why you try to deny it ? When at the same time you're trying to prove your racist point “Scientifically”?

That was a lot of posting just to try and pass some bullshit off as a serious topic. Your first fatal flaw is assuming you know what intelligence is to the satisfaction of all involved.
Exactly

Guys like DGS49 don't even describe the very people or things they're talking about.

One has to admire the chutzpah.

Making up two entirely implausible scenarios, applying long-held prejudices most notably found in the "virtuous rich" crowd to these scenarios, and then deducing from what these prejudices imply that racism plays no role in societal outcomes. That's a plot so transparently self-serving and fraudulent, yep, you got to admire the chutzpah of anyone who has the temerity to sell that crap.

Imagine a group of Social-Psychologists conducting a majorctive study on the impact of intelligence on various forms of "success."
A social psychologist would not conduct a major study on success and intelligence without defining what success and intelligence actually is.

Are you saying IQ measure intelligence ? Well serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's which to you is genius level.

But is right to label a guy who used to slit women from throat to vagina intelligent ?

Intelligence is subjetive.

Can you start a fire without matches ? Can you look at the sun and use it as a guidance map ? Can you purify water ? Can skin a wild animal and the fur as clothing ? Do you know how preserve food without a fridge ?

No. Well there are many ppl living in rural parts of the world who can do this with their eyes closed but would more than likely not fair well on an IQ test. But they're dumb. Right ?

Let's say you were in rural Kenya. How long do you think it would be before I came upon your pink and naked body laying in a fen of fern, gasping and shivering, eyes bulging in horror, whilst some poisonous amphibian set atop your chest awaiting your inevitable demise?

Strip away the technology and tools and what can you really do ?

Second question would be what is success ?

You put a MENSA member in a certain environment where a different type of intelligence is needed they would not last a second.

But to you intelligence is fixed and if your can't figure out "If Jack is taller than Jim and Bob is smaller than Jack and Peter is smaller than Paul" (or any of them IQ type questions) then your dumb.

Conversely, people living in abject poverty in third world countries devise almost unbelievably complex ways of eking out an existence, and some modicum of dignity, in the midst of dehumanizing conditions. This requires a deep level of intelligence

As for success. Look man.

Donald Trump inherited a couple hundred million dollars worth of assets from his daddy. Mark Zuckerberg attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy). His success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck but had little to do with his intelligence and hard work.

That's how it works.

Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto. The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so.

But if IQ is so important and so trustworthy why don't you drive your arguments to it's logical conclusion ? That is why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

Until you start talking like that and demanding that everything be based on IQ then you don't believe a word your saying because deep down you know that no human being can be baked down to a number.
Being a psychopath does not mean being a brutal murderer. There are psychopaths in history that have improved all facets of sciences by taking risks as an example. There are people in sports who may be the same for what they do in their professions. In all facets of living this may exist. About 1% of the people in the world fit that description. This comes from survival when men were primitive. There are psychopaths who do good things. But perhaps they should not be crossed.

Being a psychopath does not mean being a brutal murderer. There are psychopaths in history that have improved all facets of sciences by taking risks as an example.

Do psychopaths commit brutal murders ?

There are psychopaths who do good things. But perhaps they should not be crossed.
And there are brutal murderers who do good things. No ?

Yea higher IQ isn't as good as OP is making it out to be

Higher IQ = higher likelihood of mental illness

Higher IQ = higher likelihood of substance abuse

You can't explain these gaps away with genetics. These are cultural differences shaped by an obvious history.....

You can't have 1000% the violence rate before you adjust for income and imagine that's genetics. Only an idiot could believe that. It's clearly almost all cultural. Black men didn't have these problems 100 years ago.

Even if it was genetics it would account for some very small fraction of uptick.....Not 200% much less the 10x the rate we see.

DGS49

Why are you guys always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl supposedly are ?

Whites were saying that black ppl were stupid long before the IQ test. This is nothing new

Yes. I get it.

You don't say that all Blacks have low intelligence or violent, just that ON AVERAGE they are. Like you, they use that point to show that they are NOT racist or that Asians are have the superior intellect (But whites don't treat Asians like they're superior) But it' s a semantic dodge, playing with words.

That's why guys like you make a big deal out of crime statistics and IQ scores. They're great bcoz they give you a moral cover for what you were going to believe anyway.

I used to know this white supremacist. He was in the Aryan nation or one of them groups. He wasn't a skinhead. He looked very normal. No tattoos or anything like that but he was open with me.

He's proud to be a white racist and finds guys like you hilarious just like I do. Actually he calls guys like you “Cowards” and “Whimps”. Words of a racist, not mine.

But I guess you stumbling across this “race science” is just a more sanitised version of the real deal: racist. You can slip it into conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way. Have you studied the racial difference in IQ ?” and as long as you act civilized, talk about “science” you can sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

The big question is the same the white supremacists I know asks when he is listening guys like you or reads your “scientific” babbling : "What are these guys afraid of?"

You're not proud of what you guys really are: White racists defending the rights of the white race.

Why you try to deny it ? When at the same time you're trying to prove your racist point “Scientifically”?

"What are these guys afraid of?"

Its very simple. Whites are afraid of being wiped out. This goes triple for the racist whites. They are in full blown panic mode. Their genes are recessive. They have subconscious fear of racial annihilation. When you look at the history of the european from the beginning you see a bellicose and envious population. They have a fear of loss based on the historical lack of resources. That same fear exists in the realization that Blacks and other melinated cultures educated and introduced them to civilization.

DGS49

Yes. I get it.

Its very simple. Whites are afraid of being wiped out. This goes triple for the racist whites. They are in full blown panic mode. Their genes are recessive. They have subconscious fear of racial annihilation. When you look at the history of the european from the beginning you see a bellicose and envious population. They have a fear of loss based on the historical lack of resources. That same fear exists in the realization that Blacks and other melinated cultures educated and introduced them to civilization.

white skin is not recessive lol

neither is eye color

blonde hair is tho

Being a psychopath does not mean being a brutal murderer. There are psychopaths in history that have improved all facets of sciences by taking risks as an example.

Do psychopaths commit brutal murders ?

There are psychopaths who do good things. But perhaps they should not be crossed.
And there are brutal murderers who do good things. No ?
There are psychopaths who are evil. You see what they do. There are psychopaths who do good things. They have abilities to to be cutting edge in the field they are in. As an example. You may have many good doctors. However, there may be Doctors who are extreme in furthering medicine and are psychopaths. And doing it without the nazi sadism crap. It is how we learn. They take chances.

DGS49

Yes. I get it.

neither is eye color

blonde hair is tho
Sure it is. So is eye color.

"Skin pigmentation is the result of the interaction of many expressed genes: skin color is a polygenic characteristic. What is the nature of polygenic inheritance? This module uses a simple three-gene model, each with two alleles. The dominant form codes for a “dose” of dark skin and the recessive form codes for a “dose” of light skin. The darkest skin is due to six dominant “doses” and the lightest skin is due to six recessive “doses”

DGS49

Yes. I get it.

neither is eye color

blonde hair is tho

"Skin pigmentation is the result of the interaction of many expressed genes: skin color is a polygenic characteristic. What is the nature of polygenic inheritance? This module uses a simple three-gene model, each with two alleles. The dominant form codes for a “dose” of dark skin and the recessive form codes for a “dose” of light skin. The darkest skin is due to six dominant “doses” and the lightest skin is due to six recessive “doses”

No it's not

You mix people with brown eyes with some one with blue eyes you get something in the middle...not brown eyes

Same with skin tone

Even blonde hair isn't totally recessive....But mostly

Now the more you mix the weirder results you can get in children. But if you take one blonde person and one south asian person you're going to end up directly in the middle for all the children.

DGS49

Yes. I get it.

neither is eye color

blonde hair is tho

No it's not

You mix people with brown eyes with some one with blue eyes you get something in the middle...not brown eyes

Same with skin tone

Even blonde hair isn't totally recessive....But mostly

Now the more you mix the weirder results you can get in children. But if you take one blonde person and one south asian person you're going to end up directly in the middle for all the children.

"But if you take one blonde person and one south asian person you're going to end up directly in the middle for all the children."

Thats totally false. You never know what youre going to get. One child could get all recessive traits and end up with pale skin, blond hair, and blue eyes if the south asian person has any recessive traits.

I have 3 girls and 1 is light skinned, brown eyes and light brown hair. (Neither myself or my wife are light skinned) the other two are my complexion with one having green eyes with blondish red hair and the other dark brown eyes with dark brown hair. Neither my wife nor myself have green eyes but I do have reddish brown hair.

Forum List

Back