Zone1 Take Notes

Isn't that true today? Look at birth rates today. Massa, aka Government, isn't giving people tax credits for having kids. Massa, aka Employer, isn't paying a wage you can afford to have kids. Daycare and college are unaffordable. So when massa doesn't make conditions right, you aren't having families either.

Under the current economic system there will be no families. Save whatever massa decrees. Especially white families. We're having the least kids.

It's not Massa's job to give tax credits for having kids. Unless you want to count the Earned Income Tax Credit, the Child Tax Credit, Child and Dependent Care Credit and maybe more things from the IRS as not offering tax credits for having kids. It's not Massa's job to pay you enough to have kids. They're paying for your labor. When have companies ever paid salaries so one can have kids? A couple is supposed to budget and plan for when it's a good time to have kids. That hasn't changed.

I wish they wouldn't. We're overpopulated if you ask me. I think/hope the government has passed these policies that cause fewer children on purpose.

That's why I hate the new abortion laws. We should be opening up more clinics.

This just pushed abortion to pills instead of clinics. Now you can just take pills for 3 days laying in bed and that's how we will abort in the future.
We are most certainly not "overpopulated."

Where to start?

How about people's perception of you? Hiring managers are bias. And we see that the demographic that has benefited most from affirmative action is white woman. That's because if a white guy has to hire one of these

black, hispanic, arab, asian or white woman, they prefer working with white women.

Let me give you another example.

Black Americans are disproportionately impacted by gun violence. They experience 10 times the gun homicides, 18 times the gun assault injuries, and nearly 3 times the fatal shootings by police of white Americans. You benefit by not growing up in a society like that. It would mess with your mind.

These are two ways you benefit from a racist society lady.

You broads are funny. You get it when we talk about how men do it to women, like how you make 70 cents for every dollar I make. You get it when it's you. But when we talk about blacks you're suddenly stupid.
I am definitely not stupid. Did you ever stop to think that a lot of jobs that women have have been predominately held by women? By the way, I came from a poor family, given nothing. I worked for every penny I made, without government assistance or AA. Too many people seem to believe women aren’t smart enough or have the skills to work without AA. IM2 constantly talks down, not only to white women, but to any white posters who dare disagree with him. It is not always true that a white woman will be hired before a black man. I have seen this personally. My employers would hire a man, regardless of race, unless they needed clerical work done.

It's not Massa's job to give tax credits for having kids. Unless you want to count the Earned Income Tax Credit, the Child Tax Credit, Child and Dependent Care Credit and maybe more things from the IRS as not offering tax credits for having kids. It's not Massa's job to pay you enough to have kids. They're paying for your labor. When have companies ever paid salaries so one can have kids? A couple is supposed to budget and plan for when it's a good time to have kids. That hasn't changed.
In the grand scheme of things, the government and corporations are your massas. I may be a house slave where you work in the field.

What's great about America is you can become a slave owner if you make enough money. Even Ben Carson and Kaitlyn Jenner.

I am definitely not stupid. Did you ever stop to think that a lot of jobs that women have have been predominately held by women? By the way, I came from a poor family, given nothing. I worked for every penny I made, without government assistance or AA. Too many people seem to believe women aren’t smart enough or have the skills to work without AA. IM2 constantly talks down, not only to white women, but to any white posters who dare disagree with him. It is not always true that a white woman will be hired before a black man. I have seen this personally. My employers would hire a man, regardless of race, unless they needed clerical work done.

If you go back to my mom's 1950's yearbook you'll see those women wanted to be teachers or home makers not Chief Financial Officers or VP's of HR. Yes, I know there are certain departments women thrive in. But you'll never know if AA helped you or not. If you're smart it did. Because you should be highly sought out in corporate America now. So if you make $500K a year now, another company will pay you $1 million a year. How is that not benefiting from AA? Maybe you are a small business owner or something? Are you in corporate America? Then you benefit from AA.

IM2 is an idiot himself. He makes a lot of good points but he's so one sided, he's like the kkk. There is no common ground with him. Even us liberals are devils to him. Sorry if sometimes we agree with conservatives about the black community. It is fucked up. I didn't tell that poor girl to spread her legs for that bum who won't take care of the baby.

Anyone in America can make it. Even a black person born into a ghetto. I was born in Detroit. Know what my parents did? Got us the fuck out as soon as they could. Oh, and I had 2 parents. That was important. But not that important in a white community because it takes a village to raise a child. I have friends who felt like my mom was their mom because they didn't have a mom.

And I don't recall many single women raising my friends when I was a kid. Most everyone seemed to have a dad in their lives.

Here is something IM2 can't deny is wrong with the black community. Instead he'll say we did it. It's true, but it's up to them to fix it.

In 2011, it was reported that 72% of black babies were born to unmarried mothers. As of 2015, at 77.3 percent, black Americans have the highest rate of non-marital births

I keep reading about fictional blacks who just love how things are now, never think about race and just hate any black person who dares speak out on racism.
I'm still waiting for you to provide ONE single example of this mythical thing called "Systemic Racism". It should take you no more than two sentences. Come on Im2, you should be able to come up with just one example!

If you go back to my mom's 1950's yearbook you'll see those women wanted to be teachers or home makers not Chief Financial Officers or VP's of HR. Yes, I know there are certain departments women thrive in. But you'll never know if AA helped you or not. If you're smart it did. Because you should be highly sought out in corporate America now. So if you make $500K a year now, another company will pay you $1 million a year. How is that not benefiting from AA? Maybe you are a small business owner or something? Are you in corporate America? Then you benefit from AA.

IM2 is an idiot himself. He makes a lot of good points but he's so one sided, he's like the kkk. There is no common ground with him. Even us liberals are devils to him. Sorry if sometimes we agree with conservatives about the black community. It is fucked up. I didn't tell that poor girl to spread her legs for that bum who won't take care of the baby.

Anyone in America can make it. Even a black person born into a ghetto. I was born in Detroit. Know what my parents did? Got us the fuck out as soon as they could. Oh, and I had 2 parents. That was important. But not that important in a white community because it takes a village to raise a child. I have friends who felt like my mom was their mom because they didn't have a mom.

And I don't recall many single women raising my friends when I was a kid. Most everyone seemed to have a dad in their lives.

Here is something IM2 can't deny is wrong with the black community. Instead he'll say we did it. It's true, but it's up to them to fix it.

In 2011, it was reported that 72% of black babies were born to unmarried mothers. As of 2015, at 77.3 percent, black Americans have the highest rate of non-marital births
I was never a CEO. I was the middle child of 12 kids, raised poor. Everything I got I worked for without assistance. I did secretarial work, seismograph, cleaning service, drove forklifts (not because of AA, I was the only employee willing to try), bookkeeping, became Operations Manager after years of bookkeeping because the boss was rarely at the office, did shipping and receiving when we lost warehouse workers, until another was hired, went back to school and got a degree in Drafting and Design. I used Autocad and designed park and recreation trails and playgrounds for small communities and helped them secure grants. I am retired but still help my husband with the grants (he is a Civil Engineer).

In the grand scheme of things, the government and corporations are your massas. I may be a house slave where you work in the field.

What's great about America is you can become a slave owner if you make enough money. Even Ben Carson and Kaitlyn Jenner.

You said little and you didn't answer my question. When have companies paid salaries so one can have kids? If you can't afford them, don't have them. If you want kids, get yourself financially in a place where you can afford it. Since we're going with the stupid slavery language, I don't recall slaves being able to choose what government and what employer to work under. Do you? Isn't the opportunity for better the reason why your family chose to leave the government and employers in Greece to come to America? Did they consider themselves slaves out there as well?

I'm still waiting for you to provide ONE single example of this mythical thing called "Systemic Racism". It should take you no more than two sentences. Come on Im2, you should be able to come up with just one example!
The only thing systemic is the urban sub-culture that is destroying the black community.

Terrible actions of those in the below video and news articles. A 20 year old boy with a long history. A 13 year old girl arrested.
How does the black community want to fix these actions? And if the racial roles would have been reversed, this would have been a hate crime and we know I'm correct.

Funny how IM2 doesn't like to answer direct questions like that. I've noticed that on more than one occasion IM2 will run and hide instead of answering certain types of questions.

I was never a CEO. I was the middle child of 12 kids, raised poor. Everything I got I worked for without assistance. I did secretarial work, seismograph, cleaning service, drove forklifts (not because of AA, I was the only employee willing to try), bookkeeping, became Operations Manager after years of bookkeeping because the boss was rarely at the office, did shipping and receiving when we lost warehouse workers, until another was hired, went back to school and got a degree in Drafting and Design. I used Autocad and designed park and recreation trails and playgrounds for small communities and helped them secure grants. I am retired but still help my husband with the grants (he is a Civil Engineer).

Behind every great woman is a greater man. Isn't that the saying? LOL.

Many people went with you because you were a minority owned business? Or your company got the bid because they had enough minority and female employees? Are you a female owned company? Sorry, your company checks off the minority/female box when they tell the government and potential customers about the make up in the organization.

You have no idea when and how you benefited from affirmative action. As much as you are ashamed of it, AA has benefited white women more than any other group. I explained why. If white men are forced to work with white women, blacks, arabs, asians, indians or hispanics, they'd choose white women first.

I always thought a white woman would be POTUS before a black man.

Republicans like to believe they were born in the house they built with their own two hands.

Yes, the boss let a woman be in charge of those departments but not IT, Sales or Engineering. Woman are in HR and Bookkeeping but not the important departments. So you will see female VP's of HR but not Engineering. Statistically.

On another note. You design park and rec trails? I love you! I ride my Ebike on all the new rails to trails around my house. We even take our bikes to other trails that have been paved throughout the years.

Behind every great woman is a greater man. Isn't that the saying? LOL.

Many people went with you because you were a minority owned business? Or your company got the bid because they had enough minority and female employees? Are you a female owned company? Sorry, your company checks off the minority/female box when they tell the government and potential customers about the make up in the organization.

You have no idea when and how you benefited from affirmative action. As much as you are ashamed of it, AA has benefited white women more than any other group. I explained why. If white men are forced to work with white women, blacks, arabs, asians, indians or hispanics, they'd choose white women first.

I always thought a white woman would be POTUS before a black man.

Republicans like to believe they were born in the house they built with their own two hands.

Yes, the boss let a woman be in charge of those departments but not IT, Sales or Engineering. Woman are in HR and Bookkeeping but not the important departments. So you will see female VP's of HR but not Engineering. Statistically.

On another note. You design park and rec trails? I love you! I ride my Ebike on all the new rails to trails around my house. We even take our bikes to other trails that have been paved throughout the years.
When I had a cleaning service, it was not listed as a woman owned business. I did not own the other companies I worked for.

When I had a cleaning service, it was not listed as a woman owned business. I did not own the other companies I worked for.
I also owned a business, and it was not listed as a woman-owned business either. I competed based on the quality and value of the service I provided. I did just fine, and kept it going for 20 years.

The only minority-owned business I ever knew was one owned by a black man, and he was gobbling up the government contracts hand over fist. The special favoritism only lasted 8 years, and then he had to compete. He apparently was never that good, because once the advantage expired, he couldn’t get contracts and went belly-up.

Everyone says they're the exception. Then i get to know them better and find out they are not.

I think a cleaning service is a great idea for anyone who wants to get out of poverty. Lots of people will pay you $80 or $100 to clean their place and it takes about 3 hours to clean my place if you are good. $100 makes that $33 hr. You can do 2 jobs a day so $200 a day. You can probably do 3 if they are in the same vicinity. I commend you! You sound like a hard worker.

I'm not suggesting you needed affirmative action to get a job. Many of the women who benefit from AA deserve the promotion or opportunity. For years, even today, they are not given the opportunity because they are a woman.

Consider a 22 year old college grad interviewing for a job. Is an employer going to try to make a woman a manager and one day a VP or CEO? No. Why? Bias. All the hiring managers believe at some point the woman is going to quit or go on maternity leave. Guys don't do that. This is one reason women aren't given the job. You can't ask a woman if she's going to have kids and quit or if she plans to have a family in the next 10 years. We all just assume a woman will and she will quit or at least go on long term maternity leave. And the funny thing is, many will. It's like believing blacks are always late, then finding that most blacks confirm that stereotype is true. LOL.

The only thing systemic is the urban sub-culture that is destroying the black community.

Terrible actions of those in the below video and news articles. A 20 year old boy with a long history. A 13 year old girl arrested.
How does the black community want to fix these actions? And if the racial roles would have been reversed, this would have been a hate crime and we know I'm correct.

I would like to see the trial of these animals TELEVISED. If a clean-cut white teen like Kyle gets humiliated for defending his life, then black thugs who murdered an innocent man should get the same.

Black Americans are disproportionately impacted by gun violence. They experience 10 times the gun homicides, 18 times the gun assault injuries, and nearly 3 times the fatal shootings by police of white Americans.

Each day on average, 30 Black Americans are killed by guns and more than 110 experience non-fatal injuries. At least every other day, a Black person is shot and killed by police.
all most all cases done by another black person the fact is that twice as many whites are murdered by blacks as blacks are by whites.

Forum List

Back