Take a stand: Kid Rock just shot down all his Liberal Fans

You're so out of touch with reality. A virtual political dinosaur who's extinct and doesn't even know it.

Go stand outside your little apartment door and put your ear to the wind. Do you hear that gentle rustling? You might not know it now but between now and 2024, that's going to turn into a gale-strength red wave that's going to knock you the fuck out, and there isn't anything you can do to stop it.
Whether you are right or wrong, it doesn't change the fact that his latest song is a publicity stunt.

Whether you are right or wrong, it doesn't change the fact that his latest song is a publicity stunt.

You don't know anything about the music industry, The song is just one out of several which are being released on an upcoming album. If you have a problem with him slamming Biden, Fauci, Facebook, Twitter, TMZ, and CNN, in the song, well tough shit.

You don't know anything about the music industry, The song is just one out of several which are being released on an upcoming album. If you have a problem with him slamming Biden, Fauci, Facebook, Twitter, TMZ, and CNN, in the song, well tough shit.
I know a publicity stunt when I see one.

The Rolling Stones have sucked since 1985 yet everybody still goes nuts over them.
Curious...How many fans does one need to not be a has been?
Average ticket price for Stones is about $375 I never liked a lot of their stuff anyway, but they are certainly not has beens.

Someone who was once popular, but now only has a few fans. I wouldn't be surprised if KR doubled his fan base with that one song.
How many fans does Kid Rock have?
What's the thresh hold for being a has been?

Someone who was once popular, but now only has a few fans. I wouldn't be surprised if KR doubled his fan base with that one song.
By the way, do you know Mick Jagger, except for Keith Richards, screws his band members left and right?
He's the ultimate capitalist.

How many fans does Kid Rock have?
What's the thresh hold for being a has been?
Track his record sales to see a fading has been
1643687790143.png

Forum List

Back