Take a stand: Kid Rock just shot down all his Liberal Fans

Take a stand: Kid Rock just shot down all his Liberal Fans

Awesome. Not all celebrities are woke. Kid Rock has always been a great performer He will not perform at any venue that requires proof of a jab

If any Kid Rock fans are Liberals, they are quite confused...

(profanity warning)

Always liked Kid Rock. I remember back in the day when his little buddy was handing out demo tapes at my frat house before he was a known star. We thought that little guy was "kid rock" until I saw him on MTV a while later. Lol.

Mission accomplished. Kid Rock was down to virtually no fans, and with one song he captured all the trump supporters. It has nothing to do with any musical ability he might have, but it was a great marketing strategy. And as long as he makes periotic political statements, he can keep those fans.

Mission accomplished. Kid Rock was down to virtually no fans, and with one song he captured all the trump supporters. It has nothing to do with any musical ability he might have, but it was a great marketing strategy. And as long as he makes periotic political statements, he can keep those fans.

$150 million.

Kid Rock's Net Worth

You couldn't even come up with $1500 is you had to.

I ran into him once. He smelled like he hadn't bathed in a week and tried to hide it with way too much cologne. Apparently he has a beach house around here. I thought he was just some derelict until the cashier told me it was him.

Lol. Your a jealous fool.

Kid rock made a lot of money back when he was popular. Not so much in the last several years.

You're so out of touch with reality. A virtual political dinosaur who's extinct and doesn't even know it.

Go stand outside your little apartment door and put your ear to the wind. Do you hear that gentle rustling? You might not know it now but between now and 2024, that's going to turn into a gale-strength red wave that's going to knock you the fuck out, and there isn't anything you can do to stop it.

A lot more than Neil Young - Bulldyke.

The Kid has millions of fans; you just don't see them because they dress according to their natural genetalia.

I watched a documentary with Kid Rock riding Harleys with Jessie James from west coast choppers...you could tell they enjoyed each other's company...good show if you can find it give it a look...

Forum List

Back