Take a look at these so-called "Patriots"

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Yeah, these so-called Patriots are a pretty disgusting lot.

CNN is talking out of their asses. Supposedly the "Ok" hand signal was actually code for "white supremacy" until they showed Obama doing it a hundred times.

This is just a load of shit, where they load up on secret "meanings" and symbols.

Reminds me of back in the day, the homo community said that blue jeans were "gay". "Gay jeans day".

Being in a decent school, I wore slick slacks, dress shirt and necktie, so I didn't get accused of sodomy like so many government school kids who wore jeans to school.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Freedom of expression is awesome, is it not ?
CNN is talking out of their asses. Supposedly the "Ok" hand signal was actually code for "white supremacy" until they showed Obama doing it a hundred times.

This is just a load of shit, where they load up on secret "meanings" and symbols.

Reminds me of back in the day, the homo community said that blue jeans were "gay". "Gay jeans day".

Being in a decent school, I wore slick slacks, dress shirt and necktie, so I didn't get accused of sodomy like so many government school kids who wore jeans to school.
Wow, we didnt have a homo community where I grew up.
Well, there was one suspect but he was stoned to death.;)

Last edited:

As Rod Stewart intoned, Every Picture Tells a Story, Don't It? Or wait! Maybe these were Antifa Plants. What do you think?

CNN of course holds back that it was antifa disguised as trump supporters that started the riots.thats been proven all over the boards.

top photo is the behavior of antifa funded demorats, second pic is trump supporters.gee who is the civilized one.:auiqs.jpg:
1610229959046.png

As Rod Stewart intoned, Every Picture Tells a Story, Don't It? Or wait! Maybe these were Antifa Plants. What do you think?

DNC spokespeople that were interviewed by Journalist James O'Keefe working undercover described how the libs infect Trump events.

DNC spokespeople that were interviewed by Journalist James O'Keefe working undercover described how the libs infect Trump events.
James O'Keefe is not a journalist.

James O'Keefe is not a journalist.

Actually, Mr. O'Keefe is about the last of the Investigative Journalists. Journalism is dead in the MSM- no hard questions are ever given to Sleepy Joe and other favored people. One got really tough on Biden this summer asking him if the ice cream he was eating was chocolate or vanilla. Joe was stumped.

camp auschwitz. what's wrong about that. just a concerned citizen.

you’re an idiot. U know nothing about America and if you had an good sense u would understand u commenting on these matters is highly inappropriate. Go fuck yourself and go fuck your entire shithole of a country.

camp auschwitz. what's wrong about that. just a concerned citizen.

you’re an idiot. U know nothing about America and if you had an good sense u would understand u commenting on these matters is highly inappropriate. Go fuck yourself and go fuck your entire shithole of a country.
lol. you need some recalibration about what is appropriate, obviously. but nice meltdown.

Nothing credible here...a bunch of unAmerican foreign fifth trying to tell us about real Americans.
These dumbmotherfuckers can't find anybody American, legitimate and credible to write this propaganda? hahaha

Story by this filthy SJW rug muncher Mallory Simon
140929104713-mallory-simon-profile-image-full-169.jpg

This fake black mutt Sara Sidner
200613203735-01-sara-sidner-floyd-memorial-full-169.jpg

And photo illustrations by this foreign thing Priya Krishnakumar
1610231448680.jpeg

Isn't James O'Keefe a criminal, just like the rest of the scumbags you worship?

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Freedom of expression is awesome, is it not ?

Wow, we didnt have a homo community where I grew up.
Well, there was one suspect but he was stoned to death.;)
Ah...Kultist Keyboard Kommando.

Forum List

Back