Take a good look Democrats

This is you. Watch the videos and know these are your people. Then sit back and wonder why we fucking hate you,

We are inching closer and closer to an all out war on the streets.

Whether it is ever to be recognized as a "Civil War" or not.
If these assholes won’t let you go to a rally to support who you want without assaulting you and your family it’s time to start killing them. Otherwise you just have to be silent and give in.

Friend of mine wanted me to go with her to the rally/support/march in Sacramento today to show our support of Trump. I declined. Told her I didn't want to wind up in jail on a murder charge because the first asshole that attacked me, I'd shoot. Unfortunately, this is how its going to be from now on, I guess.

But I am betting there are A LOT of new militia compounds all over the hills in each state now.

This is you.

Is this you?

nazi.jpeg

Maybe this?

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Is this not you?

dylann-roof-anti-american-photos-pp.jpg

Last edited:
This is you. Watch the videos and know these are your people. Then sit back and wonder why we fucking hate you,

You can actually read voter registration cards inside the pockets of images posted at "redstate.com"?

Who's your eye doctor?

/thread
Have you seen conservative act like that? No? Then fuck off.

You actually think EVERYBODY has a political party??

How boring. How sad. :itsok:

This is you.

Is this you?

nazi.jpeg

Maybe this?

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit.jpg
For every Nazi flag in America there are probably a thousand communist Antifa flags.

You counted?
I'm related to a lot of Liberal Nazis...they won't let you get a word in when they're ranting for 1/2 an hour.

They're prolly trying to explain to you that "Liberal Nazi" is an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back