Tag....

Here's some of the stark paranoia you'll see in this piece:

The difference to me, and I hope many others, is that we undoubtedly face full-throated communism this time around.

I have a sinking, terrible feeling that the inauguration of Joe Biden will go off uncontested and Americans will have swallowed another helping of humiliation for the sake of peace, in order not to be labeled a cultist for Donald Trump, white supremacists or right-wing extremist. It's a sobering moment in American history. If there were but one general willing to stand up and guide the army of the people, I think it would be different, but who is that general? The soldiers are ready; time is growing short.

This is one of those times in American history when the peaceful are forced to violence out of the refusal of government to simply follow the law.

If we fail to disrupt the inauguration of Joe Biden, this is what we have to look forward to. If the communists gain control, it won't be long before you will not be able to travel as you always have. Checkpoints will ensure that you are permitted to travel, especially to other states and the conditions of travel in those states might vary wildly. In some, you might have to quarantine for a period of time upon arrival. This rules out a lot of civilian transcontinental travel. This is part of the Green New Deal imposed through other means. It also gives the government the right to restrict travel for purposes of political demonstration. Private property will be eliminated.

If there is violence, those media figures who have spent the last couple of decades filling people like this with dread and paranoia and misinformation will be accountable. It started with Limbaugh, and now it has metastasized into something much larger and more dangerous.

Anomalism, more of what we were discussing earlier.

What a bunch of hogwash. You cannot clean the radical pro-trumpers up to look like patriots. They are not. They continue to roll in the muck of anarchistic, anti-American, zeal against constitutional law of the highest level and history, defining this country for 200 plus years. That is not patriotism and those often camo clad armed cultists deserve every bit of the rebuke they get. The same goes for the 140 elected representatives, still planning to object, still planning to overthrow the free election we just completed. No better than traitors, they let there emotional connection to the cult of the defeated president cloud their judgement and overshadow any commitment to this country as defined by constitution, they ever had.
I live in a red state that is not turning blue any time soon. It went decidedly for trump in the election, but you don't see or hear much over throw the election or overthrow the government crap or secession around here. The state pretty well supports constitutional law, rejecting the overthrow trump cultist movement, as also we did not play in the defund and BLM cult movement demonstrations either. It is a pro-second amendment state with a lot of owners and carry permit holders, unrestricted car carriers, avid hunters, etc, and like most other places is seeing the panic buys of ammunition that have cleared the shelves. Mostly like myself, keeping for sports purposes and knowing we do have our own criminal elements, maintaining and carrying for the just in case need, not for some half-baked fascist jihadi political movement. Those in other states, open carrying of long guns in tactical gear to intimidate with the gall to pose, trying to project themselves as patriotic Americans are a shameful thing in this country, and I will have to truck with it. I suspect there are far more like me in every state with a quiet out of sight reverence for the country we live in and will pass down to our children than the nut-ball fringe.

• Banned
Going to have to fight sooner or later, because the authoritarians are just never going to stop.

Going to have to fight sooner or later, because the authoritarians are just never going to stop.
Why? Easier to have the anarchists arrested and locked up when they commit over acts. If you like that sort of thing, don't forget to buy soap on a rope to go with your future accommodations.

• Banned
Why? Easier to have the anarchists arrested and locked up when they commit over acts. If you like that sort of thing, don't forget to buy soap on a rope to go with your future accommodations.
At what point in your life did you foresee the day when some elected official would be telling people not to leave their homes, or not to breathe freely outdoors?
Telling people they must hide their faces in public like some wahhabi female?

When you did see that coming, did you say to yourself, "Oh that's fine.... that's no problem at all."?

Did you?

• Banned
You really shouldn't be defending any of this trash.

At what point in your life did you foresee the day when some elected official would be telling people not to leave their homes, or not to breathe freely outdoors?

When you did see that coming, did you say to yourself, "Oh that's fine.... that's no problem at all."?

Did you?
Never lived through an airborn viral pandemic before, but took healt in highschool. Look, you voted in elections for the local public officials. Start a recall locally or just move if you can't have your way of if they do not follow your way in other communities in other part of the country. You are just not that important. Don't whine to me about masks. Guarantee I have logged a lot more hours in head to foot full protective gear than you have. A simple mask not a big deal to normal people. Sorry you cannot sell your ideas to your local city counsel. I can't help you. Move if you don't like it there.

Last edited:
I stand with local standards and local decisions. I would never claim to have knowledge of your local situations superior you the people in your area, surly you would not claim it in my community.

Did you?
Never lived through an airborn viral pandemic before, but took heal in highschool. Look, you voted in elections for the local public officials. Start a recall locally or just move if you can't have your way of if they do not follow your way in other communities in other part of the country. You are just not that important. Don't whine to me about masks. Guarantee I have logged a lot more hours in head to foot full protective gear than you have. A simple mask not a big deal to normal people. Sorry you cannot sell your ideas to your local city counsel. I can't help you. Move if you don't like it there.
Why?
They have no authority to make me wear one, no matter who insists they do. I just ignore them.

What are they going to do about it?

I stand with local standards and local decisions. I would never claim to have knowledge of your local situations superior you the people in your area, surly you would not claim it in my community.
Was that supposed to be "overt"?
And actual anarchists don't do anything like this, btw. You're confusing fascists who claim to be anarchists, with actual anarchists.

Did you?
Never lived through an airborn viral pandemic before, but took heal in highschool. Look, you voted in elections for the local public officials. Start a recall locally or just move if you can't have your way of if they do not follow your way in other communities in other part of the country. You are just not that important. Don't whine to me about masks. Guarantee I have logged a lot more hours in head to foot full protective gear than you have. A simple mask not a big deal to normal people. Sorry you cannot sell your ideas to your local city counsel. I can't help you. Move if you don't like it there.
Why?
They have no authority to make me wear one, no matter who insists they do. I just ignore them.

Beats me. I don't live near you. Go to the courthouse without one and find out.

Did you?
Why?

I have. And the state police district hq, and the DA's office to press charges against a couple people. Signs everywhere but no one says shit.

Correction: one big guy last week looked at me and said "No mask for you?" and I looked right back and replied "Nope." And that was it.

There is no actual law anywhere in the US that says people must wear a mask, so what are the cops going to do about it?

Did you?
Why?

I have. And the state police district hq, and the DA's office to press charges against a couple people. Signs everywhere but no one says shit.

Correction: one big guy last week looked at me and said "No mask for you?" and I looked right back and replied "Nope." And that was it.

There is no actual law anywhere in the US that says people must wear a mask, so what are the cops going to do about it?
Do as you like. It will not effect me. Our mayor is planning a vaccination event one day next week open to any that want it, not restricted to the healthcare front-line workers or the people over 75 years of age. We both voted for him and plan to be in line with our masks on. My daughter (in the health field) was vaccinated today. One of my son's (a paramedic who just finished nursing school has been advised to get it.

Did you?
Why?

Do as you like. It will not effect me. Our mayor is planning a vaccination event one day next week open to any that want it, not restricted to the healthcare front-line workers or the people over 75 years of age. We both voted for him and plan to be in line with our masks on. My daughter (in the health field) was vaccinated today. One of my son's (a paramedic who just finished nursing school has been advised to get it.
Enjoy the bells palsy and the mutant grandchildren.

Forum List

Back