Systemical Racism

OP fail

"why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds?"
Good luck getting an honest response from that dishonest, partisan hack. If any response at all.
yeah. Let's hope the thread dies as being unable to thrive.

Ray avoids stuff, but imo it's more that some stuff he just can't track. Such as systemic racism. He's just without a clue.

And to be fair, I think Affirm Action in higher educ contributes to systemic racism, so I'm pretty sure we don't agree on everything. And that's fine with me.

In 2020, there is NO systemic racism in this country, unless you consider Euro-Americans being passed over for a job/promotion because of "diversity" concerns.

The term "systemic racism" IS used by people who are not competent for a particular job or people who get into trouble because they were defiant toward the cops.

The new theme of the left today is systemic racism. Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself. The question is, why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds?

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama. After 8 years, not only were there no improvements, but things (according to the left) got worse.

Under Donald Trump as President, minorities seen record levels of employment for every group, that was until the Wuhan virus. More black businesses were opening up, black Americans seen higher income, and black government dependency on the decline. Prison reform under President Trump. So why is this systemic racism transcending now?

It's to create a political environment. Even though all this so-called racism is taking place in Democrat cities and states, the implication is that it's all happening under Republican leadership, however the feds have little control over what these Democrat cities and states do. President Trump has offered help to these clueless Democrat leaders, but so far, none have accepted his offers.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership. Keeping wages lower for minorities because of these actions the same. The fight against school vouchers, which gave many minorities school choice is certainly systematic. Now the movement is to defund police departments which would have the most negative ramifications on minority communities. Something new to add to this system.

If there is indeed systemic racism, then it's actually happening from the left and not the right.
Althoug I think and it's very evident without any doubt that trump's base are mostly racist...I don't think there is a systematic racism in the US....If I made it as a Muslim/arab/African in the US anyone can...the only trick I was told before I moved here, and pretty much most immigrants know, is to avoid red areas. In fact back home many students avoid applying for schools in red states.

I see. So I just pointed out how racism is systemic in blue areas, but you avoid the red ones. Gotcha.
I'm a minority i know better than you in this subject.

Sounds to me like you don't know a damn thing. If you thought there was so much racism in the US, WTF did you come here in the first place? If I knew of a country that hated white Americans, I sure as hell wouldn't go there.

The new theme of the left today is systemic racism. Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself. The question is, why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds?

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama. After 8 years, not only were there no improvements, but things (according to the left) got worse.

Under Donald Trump as President, minorities seen record levels of employment for every group, that was until the Wuhan virus. More black businesses were opening up, black Americans seen higher income, and black government dependency on the decline. Prison reform under President Trump. So why is this systemic racism transcending now?

It's to create a political environment. Even though all this so-called racism is taking place in Democrat cities and states, the implication is that it's all happening under Republican leadership, however the feds have little control over what these Democrat cities and states do. President Trump has offered help to these clueless Democrat leaders, but so far, none have accepted his offers.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership. Keeping wages lower for minorities because of these actions the same. The fight against school vouchers, which gave many minorities school choice is certainly systematic. Now the movement is to defund police departments which would have the most negative ramifications on minority communities. Something new to add to this system.

If there is indeed systemic racism, then it's actually happening from the left and not the right.
OP fail

"why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds?"

How is it a failure? Where are most of these protests at? Where were the riots at?

In 2020, there is NO systemic racism in this country, unless you consider Euro-Americans being passed over for a job/promotion because of "diversity" concerns.

The term "systemic racism" IS used by people who are not competent for a particular job or people who get into trouble because they were defiant toward the cops.
Interesting concept, pray tell, what year did systemic racism cease in the United States of America?

Althoug I think and it's very evident without any doubt that trump's base are mostly racist...I don't think there is a systematic racism in the US....If I made it as a Muslim/arab/African in the US anyone can...the only trick I was told before I moved here, and pretty much most immigrants know, is to avoid red areas. In fact back home many students avoid applying for schools in red states.

I see. So I just pointed out how racism is systemic in blue areas, but you avoid the red ones. Gotcha.

Sounds to me like you don't know a damn thing. If you thought there was so much racism in the US, WTF did you come here in the first place? If I knew of a country that hated white Americans, I sure as hell wouldn't go there.
Sweet heart there is no racism in the super blue city where I live....I told you before I came here, I picked a good school in a good blue area where people are mostly educated exposed to and accepting of other cultures....we know overseas more about the US than many rednecks and cons do....and we knew that red areas are filled with ignorant racists and regressive.

Sweet heart there is no racism in the super blue city where I live....I told you before I came here, I picked a good school in a good blue area where people are mostly educated exposed to and accepting of other cultures....we know overseas more about the US than many rednecks and cons do....and we knew that red areas are filled with ignorant racists and regressive.

And yet, these police shootings and killings involving minorities take place in blue cities. Your argument has no grounds.

And yet, these police shootings and killings involving minorities take place in blue cities. Your argument has no grounds.
Many police officers have military background they come from red states and some and yes some have racist tendencies. That been o support the police but they need a deep reform.

Many police officers have military background they come from red states and some and yes some have racist tendencies. That been o support the police but they need a deep reform.

It's not about reform, it's about people wanting criminals to be left alone by police.

This time it started because a career criminal died in police custody. The officer was arrested, he will have his day in court being tried for murder, he lost his job. So it's not about reform. What more could authorities have done? They arrested the officer before a complete investigation even started, which is pretty un-American.

When you empower the criminals and weakening protective services, you get what we are seeing now. There is no systemic racism. Whites are shot and killed by police at twice the rate as blacks. However most of the murders and violent crime are by black suspects.

It's not about reform, it's about people wanting criminals to be left alone by police.

This time it started because a career criminal died in police custody. The officer was arrested, he will have his day in court being tried for murder, he lost his job. So it's not about reform. What more could authorities have done? They arrested the officer before a complete investigation even started, which is pretty un-American.

When you empower the criminals and weakening protective services, you get what we are seeing now. There is no systemic racism. Whites are shot and killed by police at twice the rate as blacks. However most of the murders and violent crime are by black suspects.

I'm pro harsh punishment against career criminals, pro capital punishment. But I also recognize there is a problem with police and justice system. Rich people like Trump, are not treated the dame us low ince people. That been said ithe urgent matter now is removing trump he is too toxic for the country. Then we eradicate the other rats in government, Senate, house, police, local politicians, put 3nd to long terms, reduce salaries and so forth.
In my city police average $250k some make 500k, is an upper middle class area but those salaries are exaggerated.

I'm pro harsh punishment against career criminals, pro capital punishment. But I also recognize there is a problem with police and justice system. Rich people like Trump, are not treated the dame us low ince people. That been said ithe urgent matter now is removing trump he is too toxic for the country. Then we eradicate the other rats in government, Senate, house, police, local politicians, put 3nd to long terms, reduce salaries and so forth.
In my city police average $250k some make 500k, is an upper middle class area but those salaries are exaggerated.

Police pay is based on the politicians and unions. You freely admitted you live in a heavy blue area. So if the police are extremely overpaid, who's fault is that? It's the voters fault for voting Democrat in the first place.

So what problem is there in the justice system? The last three riots all took place in heavily Democrat cities. Some of these areas have been Democrat controlled for generations. The last Republican Mayor we had here in Cleveland was Mayor Voinovich, who later became Senator Voinovich, and how many years ago was that????

Police problems are local. They are not the problem of the President unless civil rights violations take place, and it then becomes a federal matter. However.......any one of these failed Democrat Mayors can call the President for assistance, and President Trump will have their streets restored in less than 48 hours. So why don't they do it? Because then they'd have to admit failure, and give President Trump the credit he deserves. So let these Democrat cities keep going to hell as far as I'm concerned.

....there is not much of a problem with racism at all..the REAL problems are blacks committing crimes at HIGH rates and graduating at low rates---do you not see why they are CONTINUING to have those problems???!!..they concentrate on cops/statues/flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not the problems

...taking down statues and blaming cops for criminals resisting arrests are not going to help them--DUH

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama.
Then you should have no problem quoting a single fucking person saying that. Please go ahead.

You honestly never heard “this will advance and improve the perception of blacks within American society”?
Are you retarded?
Broke loser received a huge "F##K YOU" from the stars and teams of Nascar today. They escorted Bubba Wallace to the start line saying "F##K YOU" broke loser we want nothing to do with you, your confederate flag or the vermin you associate with.
fake news---hahahahhahahahah..you look stupid

...there it is--'''the rich white man''''==== like Obama's RACIST preacher preached and hates.....OBAMA was the toxic jackass who hates America/whites/cops
....hahahhahah the rich white men are DESTROYING this country--not jackass black criminals and blacks who commit crime at much higher rates and graduate at lower rates--hahahahahahhahahahahaha
YOU are a racist like Obama and Wright

''''Rich white men fit the mold.'''

yes, the fact that people like you ABSOLUTELY FREAKED OUT because a black man got elected made things a lot worse.

Under Donald Trump as President, minorities seen record levels of employment for every group, that was until the Wuhan virus.

The Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg. The fact is, with TRUMP PLAGUE, minorities were hardest hit. They were more likely to work in the kind of businesses that had to be shut down.

Given how badly Trump has fucked this all up, no one wants his help.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership.

Uh, the only people bringing these folks in are white republicans who hire them. Not that Americans of any color want to do this shit work.

Look, man, you guys ran on racism for the last decade, and now it's blowing up in your faces because you doubled and tripled down on it.

Let's address the first lie OP.

Who told you that electing President Barack Hussein Obama would cure racism in America?

Let's start there.

Was it the same asshole who loved playing "Barack the Magic Negro" to his fawning fans for months and months? If anything the 2008 election brought more racist out in opposition to his presidency.

Please tell us where Barack the Magic Negro came from.

So, what reforms would you like to see...be specific please.

yes, the fact that people like you ABSOLUTELY FREAKED OUT because a black man got elected made things a lot worse.

Under Donald Trump as President, minorities seen record levels of employment for every group, that was until the Wuhan virus.

The Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg. The fact is, with TRUMP PLAGUE, minorities were hardest hit. They were more likely to work in the kind of businesses that had to be shut down.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership.

Uh, the only people bringing these folks in are white republicans who hire them. Not that Americans of any color want to do this shit work.

Look, man, you guys ran on racism for the last decade, and now it's blowing up in your faces because you doubled and tripled down on it.

You believe Republicans ran on racism for the past 10 years? Hilariously blind to reality.

Cool. Now please post the demographics of your good blue area. Dont forgot the good school percentages.

more babble from Joe
..you look stupid by talking about ''freakin out'' when someone gets elected
hahhahahahahahhah

Forum List

Back