Syrian War Planes Strike ISIS Targets in Iraq, US Says

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
President Assad and President Rohani do President Obama´s job:

Military aircraft that conducted air strikes against ISIS military targets in western Iraq are believed to have been from Syria’s air force, a U.S. official told ABC News.
Such air strikes would be a regional escalation of the conflict inside Iraq where the Islamic militants have taken over cities in northern and western Iraq and threatened the stability of the Iraqi government.
It would also make Syria the second country that has been hostile to the U.S. apparently helping Iraq. There have been reports of Iranian troops intervening on behalf of the beleaguered Iraqi government.
ISIS fighters operate on both sides of the Syrian and Iraqi border. Syrian airstrikes would indicate that the government of Syrian President Bashar al Assad finds it advantageous in supporting the beleaguered government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki.
Syrian War Planes Strike ISIS Targets in Iraq, US Says - ABC News
10498008_677424185672300_6749581240876212461_o.jpg

The Syrian air strikes are unofficially confirmed by Syrian soucres who say, the attacks have been carried out in cooperation with the Iraqi army:
https://www.facebook.com/ForMotherSyria

The Syrian and the Iraqi governments already cooperate to deliver food to regions blocked by the terrorists:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...nt-ignores-crimes-of-terrorists-in-syria.html

Last edited:
well anyone surprised? Another clue that we are witnessing
another INNING in the SUNNI //// SHIIITE world series.
Anyone see the shadow of IRAN??? Long ago---when I was
young-------I met a young Shiite from India. ---north india where
muslims speak Urdu. ----somewhat religious---I was surprised
that he knew virtually no Arabic-------but PRIDED himself on knowing
a bit of Farsi Urdu contains some elements of Farsi too.-----
In order to keep perspective------know Farsi is almost a "holy" language
for Shiites I have learned that "SHIITE" includes iran. ISIS
is ARAB........Iranians despise Arabic cuisine, Arabic music and arabs in
general. Sometimes I wonder how they manage to like muhummad----
as far as I know they did not convert him to "IRANIAN" but ya
nevah know. Maybe they will find some Iranian ancestry for him

well anyone surprised? Another clue that we are witnessing
another INNING in the SUNNI //// SHIIITE world series.
Anyone see the shadow of IRAN??? Long ago---when I was
young-------I met a young Shiite from India. ---north india where
muslims speak Urdu. ----somewhat religious---I was surprised
that he knew virtually no Arabic-------but PRIDED himself on knowing
a bit of Farsi Urdu contains some elements of Farsi too.-----
In order to keep perspective------know Farsi is almost a "holy" language
for Shiites I have learned that "SHIITE" includes iran. ISIS
is ARAB........Iranians despise Arabic cuisine, Arabic music and arabs in
general. Sometimes I wonder how they manage to like muhummad----
as far as I know they did not convert him to "IRANIAN" but ya
nevah know. Maybe they will find some Iranian ancestry for him

BAGHDAD—Syrian warplanes carried out airstrikes in western Iraq, stepping up the military role of the U.S. adversary in helping Baghdad's Shiite-dominated government fight Sunni insurgents.
The strikes on Tuesday came as the Pentagon announced that the first 130 members of a potential 300 U.S. military advisers were in place in Baghdad to start assessing and improving the Iraqi army's ability to counter the gains of rebels led by the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham.
At least 50 people were killed and more than 132 others wounded Tuesday when missiles fired from what appeared to be Syrian government planes hit a municipal building, a market and a bank in the district of Al Rutba, according to an Anbar provincial official and Mohammed Al Qubaisi, a doctor in the district's main hospital.
Those people said Tuesday was the second consecutive day of airstrikes by Syria, which has joined Iran in aiding the embattled Baghdad government against the ISIS-led rebels. Tehran has deployed special forces to help protect the capital and the Iraqi cities of Najaf and Karbala, which Shiites revere.

There was no confirmation from Syrian authorities or Iraqi military air force officials that Syrian fighters had entered Iraqi airspace. Iraq's own air capabilities are decidedly limited and wouldn't be capable of carrying out such an attack. Reports of the Syrian attack were widely mentioned in the Iraqi media.

The Baghdad government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has had good relations for years with the Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad to the west and with Iran to the east. The three governments, like that of the U.S., see a common enemy in the Sunni fighters of ISIS.
Abdullah Al Shimmari, the member of the Anbar Tribal Military Council, which is aligned with ISIS, denounced Syrian-Iranian involvement in Iraq and vowed retaliation.
"We are now facing aggressive Iranian attacks at Arab hands," Mr. Al Shimmari said. "Our response to that will be soon."

In the western city of Haditha, tribal leaders were in talks on Tuesday with ISIS militants to negotiate the surrender of Iraqi security forces and to prevent damage to a nearby dam on the Euphrates that generates hydroelectric power for large parts of the country.
ISIS controls towns to the east and west of Haditha, leaving the city and the troops deployed there virtually surrounded.
The rebels were demanding the turnover of dozens of veterans of the U.S.-sponsored forces—known collectively as the Awakening movement—that successfully repelled al Qaeda fighters in 2007 and 2008, local security sources said.
The mediation in Haditha was taking place only hours after lLocal tribal leaders negotiated an agreement late Monday for the peaceful surrender of the last of the Iraqi soldiers trapped in the oil refinery at Beiji, about 130 miles north of Baghdad, a tribal leader in Beiji said by telephone.
As government troops surrendered their weapons to ISIS and left for the semiautonomous northern Kurdistan region, Sunni militants celebrated at the plant and in the nearby town of Beiji, shooting their rifles into the air and using loudspeakers to proclaim their victory, residents said.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/sunn...0001424052702303549304579643821976526200.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27905849#TWEET1160861

Last edited:
Like I said----another inning in the sunni/Shiite world series face off
now taking place in BABYLON STADIUM

Hopefully, the ISIS will get their hands on some shoulder fired heat seeking missiles and knock Assad's jets out of the sky. . :cool:

I've seen several videos on LiveLeak of Syrian rebels shooting SAA helicopters down with shoulder fired missiles.

Hopefully, the ISIS will get their hands on some shoulder fired heat seeking missiles and knock Assad's jets out of the sky. . :cool:
They are just able to cut throats and heads off. So if a ISIS Neandertal uses a hand held surface to air missile, it will probably result in the same as he would have launched his suicide belt.
No, wait, its better as he just blows himself and his buddies up.

Here is one of them

LiveLeak.com - Syria - Helicopter shot down

I'm looking for the video where the guy filming actually films the guy shooting the shoulder fired missile and then the missile itself hitting the chopper.

It's a pretty epic video
Looks like all that can bee heared is an repeated Allah akbar statement.

I found this rebel hero downing Santa:
wqb2.png

Last edited:
Here is one of them

LiveLeak.com - Syria - Helicopter shot down

I'm looking for the video where the guy filming actually films the guy shooting the shoulder fired missile and then the missile itself hitting the chopper.

It's a pretty epic video
Such Allah akbar videos are on Youtube. Watch this one:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nmXsx6MP7Qw]Al Kindi Hospital in Aleppo Destroyed by Obama Thugs - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back