Syrian torture photos on display at United Nations

• Adviser to the Coalition for a Democratic Syria says they show actions of President Bashar al-Assad's regime
Wrong. They show actions of the "Coalition for a Democratic Syria" whatever that is.

Listen, Little Boy, these pictures of what happened to people in Assad's prison wouldn't have been hung on the walls of the U.N. if the pictures were false. They must have thorougly vetted those pictures before they were allowed to be hung.
The UN is mutating to a pure US proxy and after its final privatization, the last rests of neutrality will disappear. Your pictures are either fakes or Hollywood, that´s for sure.
:cuckoo:

Just tell your good friend Assad that there should be no more gouging of eyes out in his prisons. At least that would be a start. Then he can get started on more reforms in his prisons.

Assad s soldiers in Syria starved and tortured executed rebel prisoners new images reveal Daily Mail Online
Yeah, you already posted that link and it is still not possible to starve and torture executed people. Why don´t you tell your government that dropping supplies for ISIS isn´t benefiting freedom and democracy?

Syrian regime 'torture' photographs could be the tip of the iceberg, warn human rights experts: Hague says those responsible for 'horrific crimes' must be brought to justice

Read more:
Syrian regime torture photographs could be tip of iceberg human rights experts warn Daily Mail Online

Assad has only allowed UN aid delivery to three of thirty three sites, medical supplies from two of those convoys were removed by syrian troops. It is a human rights tragedy in syria.
It is evident that people like you start to slobber in hardly withheld expectancy when UN aid is about to go to Al-Qaeda but the Syrian government will never allow this.

How much is the Assad regime paying you to defend him like this son?
The question is how much the Al-Qaeda propaganda puppets get for their propaganda lies.
The good guys don´t need any material motivation...

• Adviser to the Coalition for a Democratic Syria says they show actions of President Bashar al-Assad's regime
Wrong. They show actions of the "Coalition for a Democratic Syria" whatever that is.

Listen, Little Boy, these pictures of what happened to people in Assad's prison wouldn't have been hung on the walls of the U.N. if the pictures were false. They must have thorougly vetted those pictures before they were allowed to be hung.
The UN is mutating to a pure US proxy and after its final privatization, the last rests of neutrality will disappear. Your pictures are either fakes or Hollywood, that´s for sure.

Interview Syrian Ambassador to the UN Bashar al-Ja afari US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just tell your good friend Assad that there should be no more gouging of eyes out in his prisons. At least that would be a start. Then he can get started on more reforms in his prisons.

Assad s soldiers in Syria starved and tortured executed rebel prisoners new images reveal Daily Mail Online
Yeah, you already posted that link and it is still not possible to starve and torture executed people. Why don´t you tell your government that dropping supplies for ISIS isn´t benefiting freedom and democracy?

Syrian regime 'torture' photographs could be the tip of the iceberg, warn human rights experts: Hague says those responsible for 'horrific crimes' must be brought to justice

Read more:
Syrian regime torture photographs could be tip of iceberg human rights experts warn Daily Mail Online

Assad has only allowed UN aid delivery to three of thirty three sites, medical supplies from two of those convoys were removed by syrian troops. It is a human rights tragedy in syria.
It is evident that people like you start to slobber in hardly withheld expectancy when UN aid is about to go to Al-Qaeda but the Syrian government will never allow this.

How much is the Assad regime paying you to defend him like this son?

It has to be a labor of love for him. You see how devoted he is to his idol that he is willing to give up sleep to defend him. Additionally, maybe Assad sends him a little money so that he can get out of his apartment and go to a Ratskeller for a change of scenery now and then instead of waiting for further instructions from Assad. You have to admit, though, that he is very entertaining in his nuttiness, especially with his little hissy fits.

Surely The U.N. charges admission.....

Actually Henry, I believe people can walk in, sit down, and listen to the speeches at the General Assembly. Think of all the people who will view the torture pictures and who, no doubt, will tell their friends and acquaintances what they saw.

Did they throw babies out of incubaters too?

blew them up
Shut up, terror propagandist. We don´t want your Al-Qaeda lies here.

You have some nerve telling Aris to shut up.

Aris, the Little Boy thinks he is running this forum so he feels he is allowed to tell you to shut up. Maybe he is taking a page from his hero who didn't want anyone to protest against his regime.

Like I care? He is not worth the time and energy it takes to read his posts.

I might not be able to speak but I still have finger and can communicate well enough. My fingers might trip over themselves but I get my point across most of the time. Shut up? Has anyone in the last thirty years been able to shut me up? How many boards have been closed down over the years and I'm still posting? I've been outspoken about things since the 60's and not about to change any time soon.

blew them up

Aris, the Little Boy thinks he is running this forum so he feels he is allowed to tell you to shut up. Maybe he is taking a page from his hero who didn't want anyone to protest against his regime.
As you can see, it is not prohibited, so shut up :)

blew them up

I might not be able to speak but I still have finger and can communicate well enough. My fingers might trip over themselves but I get my point across most of the time. Shut up? Has anyone in the last thirty years been able to shut me up? How many boards have been closed down over the years and I'm still posting? I've been outspoken about things since the 60's and not about to change any time soon.
Yeah, play the big hero, the all time freedom fighter that fights now in alliance with Al-Qaeda for democracy and freedom :booze:

blew them up

blew them up

Yeah, play the big hero, the all time freedom fighter that fights now in alliance with Al-Qaeda for democracy and freedom :booze:

11082467_1600433983508306_5848792796678306358_o.jpg

You really think because two or more groups might cooperate at this or that point, that they are symbiotic?
Enemies can work together at certain moments and still be enemies the next day. That is middle east politics/war.
I still remember people shooting at each other yet attending gathering together. Friends on opposite political sides fighting on the week ends yet attending classes and doing homework as friends during the week.
alliances shift from day to day. Today they will both go after a mutual enemy, tomorrow they will go after each other.

After try to form a unity government, now Abbas whats the arab states to attack hamas, fellow palestinians.
This is the middle east

blew them up

I have a great idea. Why don't you be the one to shut up? After all, you keep on posting this nonsense that people who don't agree with you are Al-Qaeda supporters. Aris at least has a much better idea of what is going on in that area of the world than you will ever have, Little Boy.

blew them up

blew them up

11082467_1600433983508306_5848792796678306358_o.jpg

You really think because two or more groups might cooperate at this or that point, that they are symbiotic?
Enemies can work together at certain moments and still be enemies the next day. That is middle east politics/war.
I still remember people shooting at each other yet attending gathering together. Friends on opposite political sides fighting on the week ends yet attending classes and doing homework as friends during the week.
alliances shift from day to day. Today they will both go after a mutual enemy, tomorrow they will go after each other.

After try to form a unity government, now Abbas whats the arab states to attack hamas, fellow palestinians.
This is the middle east
No, I am not going to play your labyrinth game and people who want democracy don´t ally with Al-Qaeda.

blew them up

I have a great idea. Why don't you be the one to shut up? After all, you keep on posting this nonsense that people who don't agree with you are Al-Qaeda supporters. Aris at least has a much better idea of what is going on in that area of the world than you will ever have, Little Boy.
Aris, however, just again defended the FSA´s alliance with Al-Qaeda in her post that is just above yours. Can you see, how stupid your "argument" is?
Syrian torture photos on display at United Nations Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

blew them up

Aris, however, just again defended the FSA´s alliance with Al-Qaeda in her post that is just above yours. Can you see, how stupid your "argument" is?
Syrian torture photos on display at United Nations Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can you see how stupid you are? Not only telling posters to shut up, but accusing them of being Al Qaeda supporters? Meanwhile, I wonder how many people visited the U.N. the other week and were able to see those torture photos.

Forum List

Back