Syrian refugee family celebrates first Thanksgiving in America

If we keep letting Muslims in, they will do to us what this family is now doing to that turkey.

That's as bullshitious as that True Confessions list you laid out.
Repeat after me --- these people are refugees because they're GETTING AWAY FROM that shit. Use your head.

:banghead:

If we keep letting Muslims in, they will do to us what this family is now doing to that turkey.

Repeat after me --- these people are refugees because they're GETTING AWAY FROM that shit. Use your head.

Every Muslim carries around in his head a copy of the Koran, which commands him or her to wage jihad against all other religions.

Every Muslim carries around in his head a copy of the Koran, which commands him or her to wage jihad against all other religions.

Fucking horseshit.
What's going on in Syria is between followers of the same religion, Dumbass.

Sometimes you act so much like a cartoon character that I have a hard time believing you're real.

Sometimes you act so much like a cartoon character that I have a hard time believing you're real.
Would you unleash a snake in the hen house, because that's what we're doing when we allow Muslims into our country.

Look at all the problems Europe now has because they let in too many Muslims. They do not want to be part of European culture, they want to maintain their own ways, and adopt Sharia law. Immigration and a high birth rate guarantees that Europe will be a Muslim continent within a few decades.

When that happens, they will tear down the cathedrals and build mosques on top of the rubble.

these people are refugees because they're GETTING AWAY FROM that shit. Use your head.
So they've renounced the religion that tells them to follow the "perfect man" MudHamMud? You know, the guy who "married" a 6 year old and beheaded 800, I believe, Jews?

Would you unleash a snake in the hen house, because that's what we're doing when we allow Muslims into our country.

Look at all the problems Europe now has because they let in too many Muslims. They do not want to be part of European culture, they want to maintain their own ways, and adopt Sharia law. Immigration and a high birth rate guarantees that Europe will be a Muslim continent within a few decades.

When that happens, they will tear down the cathedrals and build mosques on top of the rubble.
Well we weren't going to solve the problem by being polite to cultural marxists.

It's hilarious watching progressive secular humanists who dream of a world without religion defending the most reactionary patriarchal religion in the world.

It's hilarious watching progressive secular humanists who dream of a world without religion defending the most reactionary patriarchal religion in the world.

It's hilarious watching bitter old men who've decided their life has been a failure, therefore they're gonna take as many with them as they can divide, dehumanize and destroy. The weird part is you seem to think if you post this swill over and over, the Unwashed will come to believe it.

Well thanks for flushing what started out as a positive story down the sewer by demonstrating what awaits these innocents around the next corner, Dipwick.

Forum List

Back