Syrian Kurdish city declares independence without violence

Your current economic and military might is a U.S. creation. You're nothing without the U.S.

Yeah, exactly.

USAID AllNet | Home
15865550.gif

And then you'll be placed out in the dog house. You just do as you're told, and things should be fine.
Too much bluster and hubris, and you'll have to be smacked down.

You can assemble your "Team USA" together with "High_Gravity" and "kirkuki" and try to "smack us down" and "put us into dog house".

You're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

You sound like a scared little faggot. :lol:

New Syrian Kurdistan has been established as we speak :D and seems we have found a new route for our oil bypassing anything 'turkish'
0-naxshae-sorya.png

US gov' : it is time to stop supporting genocidal turks and free north kurdistan from turkish fascist occupation ./

Last edited:
Syrian Kurdish Official: Now Kurds are in Charge of their Fate
thumbnail.php

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region -- Following the liberation of a number of towns in Syrian Kurdistan, a senior official says who controls the areas it is not as important as the fact that now Kurds are in charge.

The remarks come after reports that forces loyal to the Democratic Union Party (PYD) are controlling the Kurdish areas taken over from President Bashar al-Assad’s forces.

The PYD is close to the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) that has been fighting the Turkish state for three decades, demanding Kurdish rights.

Nuri Brimo, a senior official from the Kurdish Democratic Party of Syria, told Rudaw that what should matter to Kurds at this stage is unity, saying that the Syrian army, opposition forces and neighboring Turkey all oppose Kurdish rights in Syria.

Rudaw in English....The Happening: Latest News and Multimedia about Kurdistan, Iraq and the World - Syrian Kurdish Official: Now Kurds are in Charge of their Fate

For that alone, we shouldn't give them one more American Tax Dollar.

Before you give us "American tax dollar" you think you're giving us, give us our money back:
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

Now piss off you ungrateful asshole.
Cuban missile crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of the Ch'ongch'on River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, you're very delusional. I can see this conversation will never go anywhere. So let me be more blunt, Turkey wouldn't be shit without the massive amount of American Taxpayer cash that has poured in over several decades. You may not like what i'm saying, but is reality. Your Nation is on a leash, and the U.S. is the master holding it. Your World could come crashing down anytime the U.S. chooses. They pull all the strings on this Earth. And you would be wise to remember that. Now stop massacring the Kurds for God's sake. WTF's wrong with you people?

Indeed dear gravity you deserve all Kurdish people's respect :D, I hope US gov thought the same about a kurdish state though :(

This is a gift to mr faggie fag ekrem, btw I love this rick guy :D
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Whether the US government wants it or not the Kurds just need to take it, the governments in that part of the world are assholes so the Kurds will have to be vigilant to get what they want.

For that alone, we shouldn't give them one more American Tax Dollar.

Before you give us "American tax dollar" you think you're giving us, give us our money back:
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

Now piss off you ungrateful asshole.
Cuban missile crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of the Ch'ongch'on River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, you're very delusional. I can see this conversation will never go anywhere. So let me be more blunt, Turkey wouldn't be shit without the massive amount of American Taxpayer cash that has poured in over several decades. You may not like what i'm saying, but is reality. Your Nation is on a leash, and the U.S. is the master holding it. Your World could come crashing down anytime the U.S. chooses. They pull all the strings on this Earth. And you would be wise to remember that. Now stop massacring the Kurds for God's sake. WTF's wrong with you people?

The goat fucker ekrem has this lust for wanting to massacre and subjugate the Kurds and Armenians and its very, very sick.

The goat fucker ekrem has this lust for wanting to massacre and subjugate the Kurds and Armenians and its very, very sick.

Yeah, it's just too bad American Taxpayers are forced to fund it. To Hell with Turkey.

^^^ agreed i wish there was more awareness amongst Americans as to what their tax goes towards in turkey ..

American tax dollars fund hoodlum third world shit holes all over that area like Egypt, Pakistan, Lebanon, the Palestinian territories etc. not just Turkey, the Kurds are one people in that area I wouldn't mind helping out.

we fought side by side of the US army and not a single US marine was killed in kurdistan :D .

but we have enuff oil so we can take care of most expense, we just want a US base in kurdistan god damn it :D

we fought side by side of the US army and not a single US marine was killed in kurdistan :D .

but we have enuff oil so we can take care of most expense, we just want a US base in kurdistan god damn it :D

I wouldn't mind a US Base in Kurdistan but Baghdad would have thrown a hissy fit.

so what let them , we just want our regions protected while they always want to to occupy our lands.

they have oil we have oil, they are pro iran we are pro west, which is better really ?

so what let them , we just want our regions protected while they always want to to occupy our lands.

they have oil we have oil, they are pro iran we are pro west, which is better really ?

Look Kurdistan is the best place in the region besides Israel, the Kurds are a good people, very American friendly and frankly I think they are the only people in that area with any kind of sense. If Iraq was a mostly Kurdish country it would be flourishing, not getting blown the fuck up with explosives.

Forum List

Back