Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

Regardless...70% intercept rate is pretty damn good. Especially when we consider the fact that the Russians are claiming that their S400 system was not even utilized during the attack.
NATO jets didn't break Syrian airspace either. If they had we may be reading about downed jets as well. That Russian system looks like the real deal.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::bsflag:

Physical evidence says otherwise... gawd you Russian trolls are priceless...
Russian troll...maybe they can put that on my 214. I find it funny that any critical thought or inquiry is immediately passed off as an unpatriotic act.
Commander Military Strategic Air Command (COMSAC) has video that disproves your BS.
Do you mean AF Global Strike Command (AFGSC)? SAC has not existed since the 90's...Air Combat Command after that till '09. Either way, does he provide the target list?

Did you watch the Pentagon briefing at 9am EDT this morning?
No, I watched the press brief at around 2100 EST 4/13.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::bsflag:

Physical evidence says otherwise... gawd you Russian trolls are priceless...
Russian troll...maybe they can put that on my 214. I find it funny that any critical thought or inquiry is immediately passed off as an unpatriotic act.
Commander Military Strategic Air Command (COMSAC) has video that disproves your BS.
Do you mean AF Global Strike Command (AFGSC)? SAC has not existed since the 90's...Air Combat Command after that till '09. Either way, does he provide the target list?

In that case, you are out of the loop and need to STFU until you know what you are yapping about, dumbass!

They shot down zero, how is it you're getting 70%?

Russian and Syrian claims.

In fact, Syria launched noting but ballistic (meaning unguided) missiles in the hopes of shooting something down.
:21: You kill me. Research the S200 & S300 systems.

S-200 "medium-to-high altitude" surface-to-air missile

I think you need to do some research.
You need to read what I am responding to. He clearly stated that the Syrians only launched ballistic missiles...the S200 is not a ballistic missile system...it is a radar guided SAM. The same with the S300.
He is clearly talking out of his ass.

In fact, Syria launched noting but ballistic (meaning unguided) missiles in the hopes of shooting something down.

You need to read what I am responding to. He clearly stated that the Syrians only launched ballistic missiles...the S200 is not a ballistic missile system...it is a radar guided SAM. The same with the S300.

So are you!

In that case, you are out of the loop and need to STFU until you know what you are yapping about, dumbass!
My point is that no one here has any more information than anyone else. Our guys (Pentagon) said X...their guys (Moscow/Damascus) said Y. Neither YOU nor I...nor ANYONE on this board can effectively counter anything. That is the crux of my argument.
If they said 70% and we said 100% with no real facts other than a couple blown up buildings who is to know? I am simply injecting a what if into the scenario and you Recliner Rambos go and get your undies in a twist.
Critical thinking teach...critical thinking.

So are you!
How? Is the S200 a ballistic missile system? S300? No...they are not.

My point is that no one here has any more information than anyone else. Our guys (Pentagon) said X...their guys (Moscow/Damascus) said Y. Neither YOU nor I...nor ANYONE on this board can effectively counter anything. That is the crux of my argument.
If they said 70% and we said 100% with no real facts other than a couple blown up buildings who is to know? I am simply injecting a what if into the scenario and you Recliner Rambos go and get your undies in a twist.
Critical thinking teach...critical thinking.

Considering I faced off with the Russians for many years during the Cold War and saw the complete ineptitude of their weapons systems, yeah, I think I can effectively counter anything you have.

You admit you have not watched the briefings. Too bad! So sad! That qualifies you as a dumbass that won't even bother to learn about what you are spewing simply because you are wrong. Not only are you a dumbass, you are a lazy dumbass!

Accusing others of being wrong because you are a dumbass doesn't get it done!

A medium to high altitude SAM is useless against a Tomahawk. Now, do you want to slink off somewhere and get educated and up to speed or are you going to continue embarrassing yourself?

So are you!
How? Is the S200 a ballistic missile system? S300? No...they are not.

I never said it was dumbass!

A medium to high altitude SAM is useless against a Tomahawk. Now, do you want to slink off somewhere and get educated and up to speed or are you going to continue embarrassing yourself?
Ok fair...What say ye about the S400? Granted the Russians admitted that it wasn't utilized but that is a system which was designed for such a thing.

Ok fair...What say ye about the S400? Granted the Russians admitted that it wasn't utilized but that is a system which was designed for such a thing.

I want to see the debris from the missiles that were shot down. That way if the Syrians cannot produce the parts, we know that their claim is bogus! Something like this would work!

Bzqg3QECQAAMnrD.png

It was 'Operation Desert Stormy' to divert attention. 'Operation Desert McDougal' may be next. Followed by 'Operation Desert pick from list below'

trump_women_0.jpg

Last edited:
your moron is looking to get us into another war and fools like you can't see it , Is that coherent enough for you?

Yep, and Hillary was going to be President and ISIS would become the new normal, and they'd never build the Keystone XL, and for a YEAR AND A HALF you finally got the goods on Trump and he'd be impeached. Hey dipshit...do you ever get tired of being made a fool of....ever, even a little bit?
lol.gif
I see Tom you haven't taken your head out of trumps butt ,,,Did you see Pence there too?

Except you’re wrong. Go figure post a link genius! ABC doesn’t agree with you.

71 of 103 claimed by Russia.
Russia claims Syria air defences shot down 71 of 103 missiles

LOL, you said they, Russians, shot missiles down and then admit they didn’t turn it on.

your moron is looking to get us into another war and fools like you can't see it , Is that coherent enough for you?

Yep, and Hillary was going to be President and ISIS would become the new normal, and they'd never build the Keystone XL, and for a YEAR AND A HALF you finally got the goods on Trump and he'd be impeached. Hey dipshit...do you ever get tired of being made a fool of....ever, even a little bit?
lol.gif
I see Tom you haven't taken your head out of trumps butt ,,,Did you see Pence there too?
Dude, you’re the one obsessed with trump. I’d say you must think you’d enjoy a bite!
He's a liar a cheat a pervert and he's yours.....Speaks well of you jc

LOL, you said they, Russians, shot missiles down and then admit they didn’t turn it on.
Stop trolling. There are ways here of fixing that behavior.

Except you’re wrong. Go figure post a link genius! ABC doesn’t agree with you.

71 of 103 claimed by Russia.
Russia claims Syria air defences shot down 71 of 103 missiles
Hahahaha Russia wasn’t there, they scadadled. ABC who was there with cameras said they hit zip!

Forum List

Back