Comey: FBI Investigation Was Based Around Getting Hillary Elected

Comey: I Announced The Hillary Investigation Because Polls Showed Her Ahead.

Everyone thought she was in for an easy win. If the polls were close he would have not announced it shows he needs to go to prison.

Wait...you're indignant that Comey helped Hillary lose? That's very patriotic of you. I thought you folks would want to give him a medal. It's nice to see you siding with your country over your party leader.

Its the Ds who have put party above country since 1824.

Yeah he sabotaged Hillary to get her elected :rofl:

Say traitor, Andy McCabe is going to prison. 99% chance Comey, who has bragged that he engaged in a half-dozen felonies and compromised national security will join McCabe in prison. Strzok may very well get the needle when this is all done.

Is this the outcome you Stalinists thought would happen when you started the witch hunt? :dunno:

Say traitor, Andy McCabe is going to prison. 99% chance Comey, who has bragged that he engaged in a half-dozen felonies and compromised national security will join McCabe in prison. Strzok may very well get the needle when this is all done.

Is this the outcome you Stalinists thought would happen when you started the witch hunt? :dunno:
:lmao:

Lol what a totally nonsensical post that was

Everyone thought she was in for an easy win. If the polls were close he would have not announced it shows he needs to go to prison.

Wait...you're indignant that Comey helped Hillary lose? That's very patriotic of you. I thought you folks would want to give him a medal. It's nice to see you siding with your country over your party leader.

Comey was 100% on team Hillary - as he openly stated. He used the FSB to promote the campaign and election of the Mob Boss. Comey stated that he feared failure to admit that the FSB had found a ton of incriminating evidence on the laptop of her aide and closest confidant would "taint her presidence." (Comey's words) so he obeyed the law, rare for him, to ensure his party would not be tainted when she took office.

Like the rest of the FSB, Comey never considered that Trump could win. Comey has never even met a regular American, he has no idea what America thinks. He assumed all of America would do as the Oligarchy commanded, just as he did.

In what way Traitor?

100% chance McCabe is going to prison.

Do you EVER navigate away from the Stalinist hate sites to find out what is going on in the world?

DOJ IG releases explosive report that led to firing of ex-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

Its the Ds who have put party above country since 1824.

Yeah, you go with that...as you keep trying to cover for a bunch of Russian stooges.

Traitor, you marked my post "funny" so explain this?

{
“I believed it was my duty to inform Congress that we were restarting the investigation,” Comey writes about the October 2016 statement. “I would say as little as possible, but the FBI had to speak.”

On Oct. 28, 2016, Comey sent a letter to Congress informing them about the investigation. A decision Clinton believes cost her the presidency.

In retrospect, however, Comey said he might have handled it differently if he knew Clinton could lose.}

https://nypost.com/2018/04/12/comey-feared-making-clinton-an-illegitimate-president/

Yes, you're a lying Stalinist, probably an actual Russian agent seeking to create chaos, but if you lie here, you'll get called on it, traitor.

They are becoming increasingly unhinged as each new indictment comes down or breaking news story is posted.

[

Yeah, you go with that...as you keep trying to cover for a bunch of Russian stooges.

I'm starting to think you and your fellow Stalinists are the actual Russian stooges, Comrade.

Don't lie...you haven't started to think. An original thought would likely cause you to stroke out. Run off and get your Kremlin talking points.

They are becoming increasingly unhinged as each new indictment comes down or breaking news story is posted.

Yeah, things are going really bad for Americans, and you Stalinists are WINNING..

{the scathing IG report that cited the many times former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lied under oath to investigators and the DOJ inspector general about the bureau’s investigations into Hillary Clinton, it also re-confirmed something that fell by the wayside in recent months. That the FBI was indeed investigating the Clinton Foundation, something that then-FBI Director James Comey refused to confirm or deny. It also detailed the fallout from the leaks to The Wall Street Journal, which reported on the friction between the DOJ and FBI over the Clinton Foundation probe:}

IG Report That Took Lyin' McCabe To The Woodshed Also Confirmed Something Else…Again

Oh, wait....

Only one campaign was under FBI investigation on election day...(not Hillary) and we didn't know about it.

Trump was under wire taps as part of the "insurance policy" on the off chance he won. The FSB had a solid plan to stage the coup d'etat you are currently engaged in, to overturn the election.

Yeah, it's treason, but that's just the way you Stalinists roll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back