Syria war map...

"Security forces opened fire, killing at least four protesters and within days, the protests grew into rallies that gathered thousands of people," the group said.

Activists regard these as the first deaths in the Syrian uprising.

People began rallying in other cities across Syria that day -- Jassem, Da'el, Sanamein and Inkhil. Kahf said the government responded with live fire only in Daraa.

But the more people demonstrated in Daraa, the tougher security forces cracked down. And as the crackdown worsened, the more resolute the protesters became.
Daraa: The spark that lit the Syrian flame - CNN.com

Syria: Government Crackdown Leads to Protester Deaths | Human Rights Watch

Who is Behind the Protest Movement? | Friends of Syria

Syria, Arab Spring!

You've been supporting the B.Assad but have no idea what has been going on????
You're here as a mindless mouthpiece for him but care nothing about syria or syrians.
I quote one of your sources:
"While these police shootings did indeed occur, what the media failed to mention is that among the demonstrators there were armed gunmen as well as snipers who were shooting at both the security forces and the protesters."
Who is Behind the Protest Movement? | Friends of Syria

I care indeed for Syria and the Syrians. You don´t as you try to copy propaganda that is aimed to support brutal terrorists.

And this is another time you accuse me of having no clue about Syria while all you know is what you took out of hateful Anti-Assad articles in western medias from 2011 - 2013 whose propaganda was aimed to support brutal terrorists.

We had that already, but people like you refuse to accept the truth.

So I have to remind you:
"On April 21, 2011, in the face of widespread demonstrations, President Bashar al-Assad issued a decree ending Syria's 48-year state of emergency wich restricted public gatherings. At the same time, he issued another decree permitting but controlling demonstrations."

Syria: demonstrations law, 2011
http://www.lcil.cam.ac.uk/sites/def...ative_Decree_Right_Peaceful_Demonstration.pdf

I gave you a news, HRW, a "pro" Bashar site and a timeline. Would you rather 20 Anti-Bashar sites that say Syrian forces fired on the protesters?
The war was of Bashar's making and has left almost 200,000 dead with no end in sight.

Here we go:
mapstat1.jpg

mapstat2.png

Forum List

Back