Syria massacre uncovered

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/01/syria-massacre-malkiyeh_n_2787811.html?ir=World

Syria Massacre: Government Forces Accused Of Executing 72 People In Malkiyeh
Agence France Presse | By Posted: 03/01/2013 9:57 am EST

Follow: Syria, Video, Assad Regime, Malkiyeh Massacre, Sfeira Massacre, Syria Conflict, Syria Massacre, Syria Massacre Aleppo, Syria Massacre Malkiyeh, Syria War, World News
©2013 MapQuest - Portions ©2013 "Map data © OpenStreetMap and contributors, ODbL" | Terms

The Syrian opposition has accused government forces of having executed 72 people and burned their bodies in a village near the embattled northern city of Aleppo.

President Bashar al-Assad's "terrorist regime executed 72 people after a raid on Malkiyeh village near the town of Sfeira in the east of Aleppo province," the National Coalition charged in a statement issued Thursday.

It said at least 49 of the bodies had been identified after the killings carried out on Monday.

"These repeated massacres carried out by the regime's death squads show a criminal methodology clearly aimed at sowing terror and hatred between Syrians," the country's main opposition group said.

The Aleppo Press Centre, run by a network of anti-regime activists, said children, women and elderly people were among the victims, who it said were targeted on charges of having collaborated with rebel fighters.

"Cases of rape and torture were recorded and houses burnt down," it said, giving the names of 49 people including seven children aged between eight months and 12 years.

"Twenty-three other people have not been identified because their bodies were too badly burnt," it said.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights spoke of reports of "dozens of civilians killed in Malkiyeh" after a government raid aimed at securing access for reinforcements to Aleppo international airport.

The Britain-based Observatory called for the United Nations to investigate the case, for which there was no independent confirmation. :eek: :eusa_hand:

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNzSmIdr3JY]US and NATO troops train on the Syrian border - YouTube[/ame]

Syria killed 90,000 of it's own people, let's talk about Israel.
Sudanese slaughtering South Sudanese people, who cares concentrate on Israel.
Coptic Christian Egyptians getting ethnically cleansed, murdered and forced to convert in Egypt, fuck that concentrate on Israel.
Congo still slaughtering tens of thousands of people each year, fuck it back to Israel.
Somolia pirates causing havoc in the seas, again, a concentrate on Israel.
Iranian government rigs an election and starts VIOLENTLY repressing the opposition, back to Israel.
Turkey still to this day unlawfully occupies Cyprus, denies the Armenian Genocide and violently represses the freedom fighting Kurds, again back to Israel!
South African is the baby rape, rape, AIDS, murder and car-jacking capital of the world with a racist government run apartheid like system against whites, but concentrate on Israel!

Let's talk about Israel, a first world, democracy, with equal rights, free and NON-rigged elections, freedom of speech, expression, press and RELIGION, more religious minorities in their Parliament than Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Yeman, Oman, Sudan, UAE, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Qatar, Afghanistan, Libya, Moroco combined, back to back Arabs on the Supreme court, the country that brought us the microchip, a country that is the FAST to go from rebirth to 1st world Industrialized nation, one of the lowest murder rates in the western world, top notch manufacturing, hardware and software, military weapons, agriculture, solar power, irrigration, water conservation, banking, financing, diamond cutting, tourism and oil and natural gas sectors! Yep that's a country to hate and the others mentioned above are just victims

Why not tell us, Tinnie, whom you are rooting for -- the rebels or Assad? While you are so busy worrying about the U.S. and NATO troops training on the border, have you given a moment's thoughts to the civil war in Syria spilling over the Jordan and Lebanon?
Syria's civil war spills violence across borders into Jordan, Lebanon | Fox News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEPadG0pQk]SyrianGirl debates FSA on Australian show 'Insight' - YouTube[/ame]

Why not tell us, Tinnie, whom you are rooting for -- the rebels or Assad? While you are so busy worrying about the U.S. and NATO troops training on the border, have you given a moment's thoughts to the civil war in Syria spilling over the Jordan and Lebanon?
Syria's civil war spills violence across borders into Jordan, Lebanon | Fox News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEPadG0pQk]SyrianGirl debates FSA on Australian show 'Insight' - YouTube[/ame]
Tinnie, you could show us thousands of videos, but the fact still remains that tens of thousands of people have already been killed and who even knows the enormous amount who have been wounded in this Syrian Civil War, and I really don't think you are that interested in these deaths or those who have been wounded.

Tinnie, you could show us thousands of videos, but the fact still remains that tens of thousands of people have already been killed and who even knows the enormous amount who have been wounded in this Syrian Civil War, and I really don't think you are that interested in these deaths or those who have been wounded.

You are the one who seems to have no concern for death and destruction.

Piffle.

Piffle.

I don't take you to be anti war.

Am I mistaken?

I am rooting for both sides. I want both sides to win and lose! Keep up the fighting. 100K dead is way to small, that number has to hit 1 mil! Wait minute, fuck that, concentrate on Israel!

Syria killed 90,000 of it's own people, let's talk about Israel.
Sudanese slaughtering South Sudanese people, who cares concentrate on Israel.
Coptic Christian Egyptians getting ethnically cleansed, murdered and forced to convert in Egypt, fuck that concentrate on Israel.
Congo still slaughtering tens of thousands of people each year, fuck it back to Israel.
Somolia pirates causing havoc in the seas, again, a concentrate on Israel.
Iranian government rigs an election and starts VIOLENTLY repressing the opposition, back to Israel.
Turkey still to this day unlawfully occupies Cyprus, denies the Armenian Genocide and violently represses the freedom fighting Kurds, again back to Israel!
South African is the baby rape, rape, AIDS, murder and car-jacking capital of the world with a racist government run apartheid like system against whites, but concentrate on Israel!

Did you find that at the official UN website? :D

Piffle.

I don't take you to be anti war.

Am I mistaken?
Well I don't take you to sympathize with those who are being killed in the name of a religion any place in the Muslim world unless you can spit out something about Israel? At least I am sending money to UNICEF to help these Syrian children, both Muslims and Christians, who have been affected by this war in Syria. What are you doing for them instead of waiting for some more stuff from Hamas to receive on your magic computer which isn't really there? I have to say, Tinnie, that you certainly are a most devoted servant to them that I am beginning to wonder what area of Gaza you are originally from or what city in Egypt your ancestors were from before they moved to Gaza.

Forum List

Back