Syria: Golan to return to motherland at any cost

Remember, criticizing something about Israel doesn´t make Hamas my friend.

Really? So can you name a few things you don't like about Hamas?
The terrorist group Hamas has been extensively discussed already. There is no need to state the same things over and over again just for not to be labeled a Hamas fan by totally biased "Israel supporters" that have adopted an idea of Nazi-like graduation of the worth of human beings because they have no other basis their argumentation could exist on.

For you - I cannot say what exactly you think about the Gaza conflict - I will repeat my general stance:
Firing a missile towards civilian Israeli targets is a bad thing - destroying a whole block of houses with many civilians in it as a response is not better. In fact it is even worse - casualties of Israeli civilians caused by all Hamas missiles ever fired are two-digit.

In addition, an everlasting war does not serve anyone but the Zionist elite.

The terrorist group Hamas has been extensively discussed already.

You've never discussed it with me.

Firing a missile towards civilian Israeli targets is a bad thing

A bad thing? Like, go to bed without your supper? That sort of bad thing?
Or war crime kind of bad thing?
War crime is a good description.

How difficult was that to admit? Thank you.
Read here:
It would be impossible for you to admit that targeting civilian residential blocks by the Israelis is a war crime. That's the difference between neutrals and looney Zionists.

Really? So can you name a few things you don't like about Hamas?
The terrorist group Hamas has been extensively discussed already. There is no need to state the same things over and over again just for not to be labeled a Hamas fan by totally biased "Israel supporters" that have adopted an idea of Nazi-like graduation of the worth of human beings because they have no other basis their argumentation could exist on.

For you - I cannot say what exactly you think about the Gaza conflict - I will repeat my general stance:
Firing a missile towards civilian Israeli targets is a bad thing - destroying a whole block of houses with many civilians in it as a response is not better. In fact it is even worse - casualties of Israeli civilians caused by all Hamas missiles ever fired are two-digit.

In addition, an everlasting war does not serve anyone but the Zionist elite.

The terrorist group Hamas has been extensively discussed already.

You've never discussed it with me.

Firing a missile towards civilian Israeli targets is a bad thing

A bad thing? Like, go to bed without your supper? That sort of bad thing?
Or war crime kind of bad thing?
War crime is a good description.

How difficult was that to admit? Thank you.
Read here:
It would be impossible for you to admit that targeting civilian residential blocks by the Israelis is a war crime. That's the difference between neutrals and looney Zionists.

What about Montie's idiocy do I need to see again?

PressTV-Golan to return to motherland at any cost

I hope it is sooner than later! Israel and the US must be PISSED that Russia and Iran got in on the side of Syria to defeat the Israeli/US armed,trained,funded terrorist group ISIS and are pretty close to defeating them. What I find odd here is this

Noting that the occupied region belongs to Syria according to international law, Mekdad stressed that the Arab Syrian Golan Heights will be taken back from the Israelis.

Syria since its Israhells neighbor should know better than most countries that Israel thinks its above ANY law even their own at times...Israhell doesn't care about international law so the heights will have to be taken back by force....hopefully with a US more worried about what is going on HERE under President Trump Iran,Syria,Lebanon,Hamas and Hezbollah can finally end the reign of terror Israel has brought to the ME.

We hope that Golan returns to Syrians but the Ass*ad traitors have sold it to zionazis and Russians are pro-Israel as Putin have already proposed sending his soldiers to Golan.

Putin Offers to Send Troops to Replace Austrians in the Golan

Forum List

Back