Syria: Golan to return to motherland at any cost

Fortunes of war...
Sure, but we have rules. Israel must hand out the Golan Heights.
The Israeli government is apparently not interested in durable peace or in peace at all.

Arabs start wars and lose, they should lose territory.
When your terrorist buddies in Gaza launch a rocket, the Israelis should take a square mile of Gazan territory.
Launch 2 rockets, lose 2 square miles.

Pretty soon the people will either stop the rockets, or they'll all be sitting in the final square mile of Arab Gaza.
And you and your family will be füsiliert when you will be caught ignoring the red pedestrian light :eek-49:

Yes, your terrorist buddies would like to do that.
Remember, criticizing something about Israel doesn´t make Hamas my friend.

Really? So can you name a few things you don't like about Hamas?

The Israeli government is apparently not interested in durable peace or in peace at all.

When your terrorist buddies in Gaza launch a rocket, the Israelis should take a square mile of Gazan territory.

Pretty soon the people will either stop the rockets, or they'll all be sitting in the final square mile of Arab Gaza.
And you and your family will be füsiliert when you will be caught ignoring the red pedestrian light :eek-49:

they are way too incompetent in killing jews. That is his only beef against Hamas

The terrorist group Hamas has been extensively discussed already. There is no need to state the same things over and over again just for not to be labeled a Hamas fan by totally biased "Israel supporters" that have adopted an idea of Nazi-like graduation of the worth of human beings because they have no other basis their argumentation could exist on.

For you - I cannot say what exactly you think about the Gaza conflict - I will repeat my general stance:
Firing a missile towards civilian Israeli targets is a bad thing - destroying a whole block of houses with many civilians in it as a response is not better. In fact it is even worse - casualties of Israeli civilians caused by all Hamas missiles ever fired are two-digit.

In addition, an everlasting war does not serve anyone but the Zionist elite.

The terrorist group Hamas has been extensively discussed already. There is no need to state the same things over and over again just for not to be labeled a Hamas fan by totally biased "Israel supporters" that have adopted an idea of Nazi-like graduation of the worth of human beings because they have no other basis their argumentation could exist on.

For you - I cannot say what exactly you think about the Gaza conflict - I will repeat my general stance:
Firing a missile towards civilian Israeli targets is a bad thing - destroying a whole block of houses with many civilians in it as a response is not better. In fact it is even worse - casualties of Israeli civilians caused by all Hamas missiles ever fired are two-digit.

The terrorist group Hamas has been extensively discussed already.

You've never discussed it with me.

Firing a missile towards civilian Israeli targets is a bad thing

A bad thing? Like, go to bed without your supper? That sort of bad thing?
Or war crime kind of bad thing?

War crime is a good description.

War crime is a good description.

How difficult was that to admit? Thank you.

It would be impossible for you to admit that targeting civilian residential blocks by the Israelis is a war crime. That's the difference between neutrals and looney Zionists.

I'm not sure Trump is going to end the terror, so much steal their oil wells and leave them to their own devices.

Geez. We discovered the oil. Why should they profit off it?
We need to put walls around the oil wells and make them US territories.
I think he said that early on.

yes, it's just conquer them and fortify them. We could hold them forever at far less cost than all this stablizing the region crap. And it's not even against human rights anyway, since mst people in those countries are bitterly impoverished. Not that all the out of touch politicians will ever realize that we the people couldn't care less about human rights in OTHER countries.

The Egyptian 3rd army was surrounded and was surrounded and without food or water on the WEST bank of the Suez canal. It was surrender, or face annihilation.

The Syrian had already thrown in their cream of their military and had it destroyed. Their 2nd level people were going to face the whole of the Israeli army. Not very good thing for the Syrian army.
Yeah and we know Israel is great at committing genocide so.
The 3rd egyptian army were an army dedicated to murdering jews. That the jews had them at their mercy was justice.
Yada Yada Yada....Jews good never done any bad Everyone who dislikes Israel and Jews evil nazis bad blah blah blah....heard the same shit over and over and over. Doesn't phase me a damn bit.

What SHOULD "phase you" is the fact that everyone laughs at you when you try to pin ISIS as an "Israeli proxy".
That's knee-slapping funny. Israel patches up ISIS fighters and sends them back in to fight the OTHER enemies of Israel.. It's brilliant.. I'd send snacks and bandages to ALL of them. Don't want merely wounded Islamic militants, we want them dead..

The other thing that's a real chuckle is this notion that Assad is in ANY POSITION to take back the Golan Heights at the moment. Can't really stop laughing long enough to figure out which Odious wet dream is funnier..

12932742_680977442042339_3905801993812994338_n.jpg

Because in order for ISIS to attack Israel, it has to first go through Gaza, which is controled by it's own ISIS, HAMAS. And Islamist terrorists are like thugs and gangs, very territorial, and not open to other thugs operating in their territory.

But you knew that, didn't you, Achmed?

Last edited:
The only damned way Syria gets the Golan Heights is by War...........and they have problems holding their own country now...................

The Golan heights are strategic and are a defensive line by the IDF...............won after being attacked by Syria there...............Syria lost............and lost the high ground and they aren't getting it back.

uhhhhh. Odious one.. Six pages in and your link goes to an Internet dead pool..

Wanna fix that? Because right now Assad couldn't deliver a Pizza pie to Golan Heights. Not even close to supplying logistics, supply, air-cover for an extended battle with Israel.

If you FIND a link to this fantasy -- it better be good.. No wild-ass crackwhore Syrian Govt spokesmouth shooting flames out their ass..

Forum List

Back