Sylvester Stalone had the nerve to golf at Maralago so we must cancel him!

The Cancel Culture should just cancel themselves. It would be a much better world without canceling everything they don't approve. :rolleyes:

I am not surprised the left wants to cancel Rocky. Let's face it, Rocky was an underdog, that worked hard, stayed focused, and pulled himself up to the top. That sort of story of hope, and inspiration should be canceled in a legist regime. The State can not have people thinking they are individuals and can succeed.

I am not surprised the left wants to cancel Rocky. Let's face it, Rocky was an underdog, that worked hard, stayed focused, and pulled himself up to the top. That sort of story of hope, and inspiration should be canceled in a legist regime. The State can not have people thinking they are individuals and can succeed.
He's just a steroid shooting, weight pumping meat head. I am glad you like him.

He's the heavy weight champ...not surprised to see you attacking the man that also single handedly ended the Cold War as well...when he beat the Russians....that's really got to hurt you leftist

He's the heavy weight champ...not surprised to see you attacking the man that also single handedly ended the Cold War as well...when he beat the Russians....that's really got to hurt you leftist
It was worthy of not watching...

Ah....nope...it was your leftist...Soviet puppet masters using the

Ah....nope...it was your leftist...Soviet puppet masters using the

Dude, one fucking movie was just barely ok, what with Andrea putting herself out, but the rest is all mind numbing serial bullshit that I truly dislike in the film for TV genre.

Forum List

Back