Sweet Cakes owners had bank account money STOLEN!

‘Sweet Cakes’ Owners’ Bank Accounts Seized as Damages for Refusing to Bake Wedding Cake for Lesbian Couple

More of an attack on religious rights of people. State STOLE the money that was MARKED God's money for tithing! My god I would get the fuck out of that tyrannical state ASAP! Fortunately those of us that donated were able to raise the money for the blackmail demands.
These people are satanists who deny gays a wedding cake but never denied adulterous divorcees a wedding cake.

Cafeteria Christians are hardly unique.

They must be called what they are...Satan worshippers.

They serve only to make people hate Christ for their Hypocrisy.

Thanks for lying.

No lie here except for the lies you tell yourself. you use the mechanism "punish them for their actions" but we all know you want to punish them for their thoughts.

How would I have known what they were thinking if they hadn't acted on their thoughts?

That has no bearing on your burning desire to punish people for "wrongthink"

If these people thought same sex marriage was wrong but they baked the cake anyhow, no I wouldn't want them fined.

Bullshit.

Cite one post I've ever called for criminal or civil penalties for a thought.

‘Sweet Cakes’ Owners’ Bank Accounts Seized as Damages for Refusing to Bake Wedding Cake for Lesbian Couple

More of an attack on religious rights of people. State STOLE the money that was MARKED God's money for tithing! My god I would get the fuck out of that tyrannical state ASAP! Fortunately those of us that donated were able to raise the money for the blackmail demands.

I don't think 'stolen' means what you think it means. The money was no more 'stolen' than someone being arrested is 'kidnapped'.
Taken without permission...yep it was stolen!

Trust me the liberals over in Oregon are degenerate scum. They own government top to bottom its best to just pack up and move away, let them live in their cesspool.

Forum List

Back