Sweden's Lack of Freedom of Speech

The name is dumb, I'll admit it, however I see no issue with birth parents naming their child what they wish.

Swedish parents told they can't name baby Pilzner

So why is Europe so far behind in freedom of speech?

There is only one name I think no kid should be named and that is Richard!

Who the hell want their kid to become a Dick in life?

Then if the parent last name is head, oh my gawd there should be a law against naming your kid Richard then!

As for Sweden or Europe they have their laws and even though we may disagree it is their ( Sweden ) country so I really have no issue with it...

I knew a Harry, his last name was Ball, tough to say his full name without smiling.

That's what happens when the state has too much control.

The name is dumb, I'll admit it, however I see no issue with birth parents naming their child what they wish.

There is only one name I think no kid should be named and that is Richard!

Who the hell want their kid to become a Dick in life?

Then if the parent last name is head, oh my gawd there should be a law against naming your kid Richard then!

As for Sweden or Europe they have their laws and even though we may disagree it is their ( Sweden ) country so I really have no issue with it...

They claim to be progressive and have more freedoms than any country however you can't name your kid what you want.

Sweden also denied the name Metallica.

There is no freedom of speedch anywhere in the world outside of the US. Europe being some of the most restrictive.

In General Europe has been under the thumb of someone. The Liberal have been in charge and ingrained in their life for so long they just follow the rules like Zombies. I had the chance to talk with a Kids who was finishing up his BS at MTSU in Tenn. He was shocked that I had so many guns, in Russia only a few have the right to have them. Speak badly of the Government and you will have a visit from your local Police.

Then there is the Pigg family, with their children Ima ad Ura...

LOL!!

In the early 80's radio stations did a satire on Hiney Wines. A DJ Terry, i don't remember his last name started these commercials and they were great.

Harry Hiney, was the founder, his nephews Thor and Big Red kept it going. Hiney was sold in flip top cans or in screw off tops. Thor Hiney ran for President in 1984, with the slogan, Thor in 84.

The company's motto was “You only go around once in life, so grab for all the Hiney you can get.”

Years later someone actually opened Hiney Wines Vineyard in Walla Walla, WA.

There is no freedom of speedch anywhere in the world outside of the US. Europe being some of the most restrictive.
upload_2019-8-26_12-6-12.jpeg

Forum List

Back