Sweden swinging hard right!

The people just got there and aren't adapting...........face it..........your liberal views are a failure.........you ignore the crime increases as a result and say charge them.......in the case of the wheel chair girl..............dang courts let them go........

What about the grenade attacks.....groping in public.......warning teenage girls to stay home in high refugee areas............they become prisoners in their own dang country because some idiot who thinks like you let them in..................and then ignore the consequences............LOL

They are newcomers........and yeah.........Sweden has every right to throw their asses out.........

Play the Hitler Nazi game with someone else........that dog doesn't hunt with me.

There are people on this thread advocating killing them. What are your thoughts on that Eagle? A "Hitler Nazi" game?

Are you going to recommend deporting those who are citizens but the wrong ethnicity or religion? And where will you send them?
I would send their asses out of the country back to their own dang countries or drop their butts back on the shores of Africa..........

And if they raped my daughter ..............yeah........I'd be ready to kill them. Clear it up for you........

You sit here all HIGH AND MIGHTY..........would you be so high and mighty if your husband was blown up by a grenade by these people.........You'd go..........I LOVE YOU MAN..............No the hell you wouldn't

What do you think you're? What God given right do you have to call for the slaughter of "those people" anywhere because someone of the same religion or ethnicity or race did something horrible?
Who the hell are you to judge me...............If they did that to my daughter.........in a wheel chair............I would hunt them down and put them down...........

You could hang me from a flag pole later........I wouldn't give a damn........I would protect my family from them when my own government will not bring them to justice.....

And who are you to say I'd slaughter them................I said I'd throw their asses out............and send them back to where the hell they came from.

Plenty here are saying slaughter them - and few are speaking up against it. Pardon me for getting confused as to who does and does not support mass murder.
You always play the straw man...............and you ALWAYS SIDE WITH ISLAM...........what is your religion............LOL

1. Individuals that commit crimes should be prosecuted and punished. Any disagreement there?
Of course I'd agree.......but you ignore the trend since they let them in..............violence and rape have went up massively since they were let in.........You ignore that factor.......and they are new there.......they are not required to keep them........They can revoke their status and throw them out.

2. If it was my daughter I would want those 6 prosecuted to the nth degree and never see daylight out of prison again.
Who wouldn't..............but according to the article the Political Correct circus let them out on the streets after they raped a wheel chair bound woman......
Remember the story of the boat load of refugees who threw christians overboard on the way to Europe..........hmmmm.....including a man in a wheel chair........tell me you want them in your dang neighborhood.

3. Most do respect the country that let them in...your news sources choose to focus on the crime though. I could post links but it wouldn't make any difference would it? It never has before.
So says you.............ALWAYS.......as you ignore the evidence that this was a bad idea as seen all over Europe.

Gang rape of disabled people is hardly unique to any one group: Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped why is it more horrific when it's "those people" instead of "these people"?

And what is the "evidence" Eagle? Seems to be inconsistent at best:

Confusion over immigration and crime is roiling European politics
I already posted a site............If you don't like that site then I suggest you send them a written complaint about it and not to me........

And nice attempt to deflect on the stats over there which are against you........Crime as skyrocketed after they let them in.......You ignore it and say anyone not thinking they have the right to stay are Nazi's and Hitler..........Bogus.............

They are new...........they were invited and can be UNINVITED...............Whether you like it or not.........when they get in they refuse to adapt to the culture of that country and then DEMAND the HOST COUNTRY ADAPT TO THEM.............that is not the way it should work...........Adapt or get the fuck out.

What's Bogus (among many bogus things) - is that I am making Nazi references on those who think they don't have the right to stay. My statements are on those who advocate mass murder on those who refuse to self deport.

There are people on this thread advocating killing them. What are your thoughts on that Eagle? A "Hitler Nazi" game?

Are you going to recommend deporting those who are citizens but the wrong ethnicity or religion? And where will you send them?
I would send their asses out of the country back to their own dang countries or drop their butts back on the shores of Africa..........

And if they raped my daughter ..............yeah........I'd be ready to kill them. Clear it up for you........

You sit here all HIGH AND MIGHTY..........would you be so high and mighty if your husband was blown up by a grenade by these people.........You'd go..........I LOVE YOU MAN..............No the hell you wouldn't

What do you think you're? What God given right do you have to call for the slaughter of "those people" anywhere because someone of the same religion or ethnicity or race did something horrible?
Who the hell are you to judge me...............If they did that to my daughter.........in a wheel chair............I would hunt them down and put them down...........

You could hang me from a flag pole later........I wouldn't give a damn........I would protect my family from them when my own government will not bring them to justice.....

And who are you to say I'd slaughter them................I said I'd throw their asses out............and send them back to where the hell they came from.

Plenty here are saying slaughter them - and few are speaking up against it. Pardon me for getting confused as to who does and does not support mass murder.
You always play the straw man...............and you ALWAYS SIDE WITH ISLAM...........what is your religion............LOL

That's about as accurate as my saying you always side with genocide.

its like i said , Western governments are the PLANNERS of this Discord in much of the Western World . Don't expect them to change their ways .

Are you saying no one here is advocating mass murder? I suggest you read through the thread.

1. Individuals that commit crimes should be prosecuted and punished. Any disagreement there?
Of course I'd agree.......but you ignore the trend since they let them in..............violence and rape have went up massively since they were let in.........You ignore that factor.......and they are new there.......they are not required to keep them........They can revoke their status and throw them out.

2. If it was my daughter I would want those 6 prosecuted to the nth degree and never see daylight out of prison again.
Who wouldn't..............but according to the article the Political Correct circus let them out on the streets after they raped a wheel chair bound woman......
Remember the story of the boat load of refugees who threw christians overboard on the way to Europe..........hmmmm.....including a man in a wheel chair........tell me you want them in your dang neighborhood.

3. Most do respect the country that let them in...your news sources choose to focus on the crime though. I could post links but it wouldn't make any difference would it? It never has before.
So says you.............ALWAYS.......as you ignore the evidence that this was a bad idea as seen all over Europe.

Gang rape of disabled people is hardly unique to any one group: Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped why is it more horrific when it's "those people" instead of "these people"?

And what is the "evidence" Eagle? Seems to be inconsistent at best:

Confusion over immigration and crime is roiling European politics
I already posted a site............If you don't like that site then I suggest you send them a written complaint about it and not to me........

And nice attempt to deflect on the stats over there which are against you........Crime as skyrocketed after they let them in.......You ignore it and say anyone not thinking they have the right to stay are Nazi's and Hitler..........Bogus.............

They are new...........they were invited and can be UNINVITED...............Whether you like it or not.........when they get in they refuse to adapt to the culture of that country and then DEMAND the HOST COUNTRY ADAPT TO THEM.............that is not the way it should work...........Adapt or get the fuck out.

What's Bogus (among many bogus things) - is that I am making Nazi references on those who think they don't have the right to stay. My statements are on those who advocate mass murder on those who refuse to self deport.
So are you now saying that if they refuse to adapt to the culture of the host country..........then they should be thrown out............LOL

Ooooh ooooh I know!

Jews weren't gang raping girls or going on goyum killing sprees or chanting death to the West.

Neither are most Muslims. Maybe you can come up with something better to justify mass murder.
How many will be needed before it's justified.

How many pedophile Catholic Priests?
How many Christian abortion clinic bombers?

Save your double standards for another argument.
I asked you first.

The answer is simple I thought you would realize it. If someone rapes someone. You arrest them and try them for rape. If someone goes on a killing spree, you arrest them and charge them with the appropriate offenses. If someone molests children...well ditto. I'm not going to suggest we mass murder Catholics because of the actions of some.

Mass murder by definition is never justified except in the most warped minds that decide to collectively punish a population because of who they are not what they did.
What constitutes a “warped” mind? And what is the standard by which this mind is deemed “warped”?

Straw man again..........when I refuse to agree..........Are the stats right or not.........hmmmm

Crime has increased there since they let them in..........hmmmm

And when violent crime goes up.........people get pissed..........hmmmm

That's not Nazism.........that's people getting pissed that they took people in who have too many doing violent crimes and raping their kids.

and how HARD Right did the Swedes swing if anyone knows . Probably didn;t go far enough to the right as wusses are usually self doubters and always unsure of themselves . Besides that , are elections really something to be taken seriously nowadays ??

Straw man again..........when I refuse to agree..........Are the stats right or not.........hmmmm

That's not Nazism.........that's people getting pissed that they took people in who have too many doing violent crimes and raping their kids.

I didn't say that was Nazism (strawman?).

Are you saying no one here is advocating mass murder? I suggest you read through the thread.
I've seen the posts that say they get thrown out or die........yes..........

Well, if they get the deport notice then I suggest they leave peacefully...................Liberal IDIOCY has brought them there...........against the people's wishes.........and then people like you get shocked.............WHEN PEOPLE GET PISSED.

Neither are most Muslims. Maybe you can come up with something better to justify mass murder.

I asked you first.

The answer is simple I thought you would realize it. If someone rapes someone. You arrest them and try them for rape. If someone goes on a killing spree, you arrest them and charge them with the appropriate offenses. If someone molests children...well ditto. I'm not going to suggest we mass murder Catholics because of the actions of some.

Mass murder by definition is never justified except in the most warped minds that decide to collectively punish a population because of who they are not what they did.
What constitutes a “warped” mind? And what is the standard by which this mind is deemed “warped”?

Those enamored by mass murder usually have a degree of warpage.

I didn't say that was Nazism (strawman?).
You've been slinging around HITLER all over the place..........was he the leader of the boy scouts........

I asked you first.

Violent crime exploded after they let them up.......including Grenade attacks........I've shown that data.........

They were invited in by the Gov't elites and not necessarily the people. And after this it caused more crime.......including rape, murder, arson and grenade attacks............People get PISSED...........and now they are ready to undue the invitation and throw their asses out........

It's their right........it's their country.

Yes....just like the German people were right in 1930's and 40's...it was their country....right?
Yes. That is right. Do you contest this fact?

Well, if they get the deport notice then I suggest they leave peacefully...................Liberal IDIOCY has brought them there...........against the people's wishes.........and then people like you get shocked.............WHEN PEOPLE GET PISSED.

What if they are citizens? What if they are there legally and have committed no crimes?

I asked you first.

You’re dodging. With so much conviction... You ought to be able to pin this down. So... Explain. I’m listening...

I asked you first.

Violent crime exploded after they let them up.......including Grenade attacks........I've shown that data.........

They were invited in by the Gov't elites and not necessarily the people. And after this it caused more crime.......including rape, murder, arson and grenade attacks............People get PISSED...........and now they are ready to undue the invitation and throw their asses out........

It's their right........it's their country.

Yes....just like the German people were right in 1930's and 40's...it was their country....right?
Yes. That is right. Do you contest this fact?

Yes. Human being aren't property.

I asked you first.

You’re dodging. With so much conviction... You ought to be able to pin this down. So... Explain. I’m listening...

Do any countries have laws legalizing mass murder? That should indicate how far outside the civilized norm it is. The standard is defined by the law which is determined by the people.

What if they are citizens? What if they are there legally and have committed no crimes?
They don't know who all is doing all the dang crimes.............too many are getting away with it..........so when you can't tell then maybe your best option is to throw them all back to their own countries and restore your own country...........

These people weren't born there............they showed up for help and then bite the hand that feeds them..........

Again...........you refuse to look at the Stats since they let them in.............They aren't pretty........ I don't blame you........because it makes your racist accusations suck..........

Again...........it's their country........not the immigrants.........they can revoke citizenship and send them off............they should have never taken so many in to begin with............not knowing the good from the bad............and now they are paying for it...........and OMFG.......people are getting pissed over it.

hey , probably not gonna make a difference to old folks but might matter to Young Americans , Westerners and their kids Coyote . Plus i want board posters to see the spin that you spout , Its quite a reputation that you are building Coyote .
Their religion is of little consequence. How much of their DNA is in collective interest to ones own...; the familial bond is paramount. Whereby the investment is worth fighting for. Religion is a choice. Genetics is forever. But only if your willing to fight to preserve it.

Forum List

Back