Sweden....gang shootings in the suburbs now, no word on the safety of the Bikini team...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
But......Sweden has gun control laws....right?

"Our kids are actually dying - and it's weekly. Mother after mother, after mother is burying their kids," the heartbreaking words I heard from Maritha, a mother whose son Marley was shot dead on the streets of Stockholm.

Maritha spends her time campaigning to end gun crime, whilst her son's killer is yet to face justice.

When I travelled to Stockholm for my On Assignment report, Maritha would be the first person to tell me the primary factor driving Sweden's rising gun crime murders was segregation, but she would not be last.

The headlines about serious youth violence and gang crime bring to mind cities such as London, New York and Sao Paulo.

But, few would think of or know that Stockholm, Sweden, has become one of the worst places in Europe for Gun violence.
----

Yet, as I walked around the small town with journalist Diamant Salihu, I was told stories of shootings at busy locations, such as the town's pizzeria, a park opposite a school, a block of flats and garages.

It felt like the people of Rinkeby were always a few yards away from the site of a gun murder.

But......Sweden has gun control laws....right?

"Our kids are actually dying - and it's weekly. Mother after mother, after mother is burying their kids," the heartbreaking words I heard from Maritha, a mother whose son Marley was shot dead on the streets of Stockholm.

Maritha spends her time campaigning to end gun crime, whilst her son's killer is yet to face justice.

When I travelled to Stockholm for my On Assignment report, Maritha would be the first person to tell me the primary factor driving Sweden's rising gun crime murders was segregation, but she would not be last.

The headlines about serious youth violence and gang crime bring to mind cities such as London, New York and Sao Paulo.

But, few would think of or know that Stockholm, Sweden, has become one of the worst places in Europe for Gun violence.
----

Yet, as I walked around the small town with journalist Diamant Salihu, I was told stories of shootings at busy locations, such as the town's pizzeria, a park opposite a school, a block of flats and garages.

It felt like the people of Rinkeby were always a few yards away from the site of a gun murder.

Interesting that they have minimal criminal laws and punishments like the Woke in the U.S. are trying for. And, the crime goes up. 4 years for murder is all. We should learn that when you legalize drugs and limit punishment, crime goes up, especially gun violence, Even when there aren't supposed to be guns around.

The Left Wing Wackos accuse people of being "xenophobic" and intolerant if they complain about immigrants robbing, raping and murdering people.
Aren't the people who are doing the robbing, raping and murdering the problem, and not the people complaining about the crime.
Why do the Left Wingers always get everything so backwards?
Why don't they care about the Swedish victims of violent crime?
Their virtue preening is on a psychotic level.
swedenslklkjsfjsjsf.JPG
swedenslkdljlfglkj.JPG
swdenjffkdkxkfj.JPG
swedensldksldfjslfkjlfsjfj.JPG
swedenkdklsfdjkhhksdf.JPG
swdenksldkjkkjdjhkfsh.JPG
swedensfjslkfjslkfjslfj.JPG
swedensdfslfjsldfjl.JPG
swedenlsfjslfjslfkjslf.JPG
swedenladkfjlasdfjljas.JPG

The Left Wing Wackos accuse people of being "xenophobic" and intolerant if they complain about immigrants robbing, raping and murdering people.
Aren't the people who are doing the robbing, raping and murdering the problem, and not the people complaining about the crime.
Why do the Left Wingers always get everything so backwards?
Why don't they care about the Swedish victims of violent crime?
Their virtue preening is on a psychotic level.
View attachment 655547View attachment 655548View attachment 655549View attachment 655550View attachment 655551View attachment 655552View attachment 655553View attachment 655554View attachment 655555View attachment 655556
Look at how multiculturalism has really benefitted Sweden.

Forum List

Back