Sweat shot in the back....

Fuck him. Escaped murderer with nothing to lose.

Oh wait.....

"THEY SHOULDA TAZED HIM! THEY SHOULDA SHOT HIM IN THE KNEE! HANDS UP LETS LOOT! HE WAS A GOOD BOY AINT DID NOTHING WRONG! WHY DIDNT THEY JUST TACKLE HIM! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE FUCK THA POLICE!"

Ok...think I covered them all.

Shooting a fleeing felon is good police work. They almost always have their backs turned toward the pursuing officer when they are RUNNING AWAY! It is logical to assume they must be shot from behind. There is nothing to worry about. Had Sweat stopped like the officer said, he would not have been shot at all.

Good police work! Good marksmanship! Good shoot!

Criminals should be shot!

Since he was unarmed and running away - why wasn't he shot in the legs? Authorities wanted him alive.

The report is that the cop was a good enough shot to wing him a couple of times.

"As you train, so shall you fight."

.....while running away.
Shawshank escapee David Sweat now in critical but stable condition Daily Mail Online

So when do we start tearing up our neighborhoods !! Hands up dont shoot!!! They coulda tased him!!!! Why didnt he wait for back up?
Am I missing anything?
brain.jpeg

Since he was unarmed and running away - why wasn't he shot in the legs? Authorities wanted him alive.

You OBVIOUSLY have had very little experience with firearms. NO ONE trains to shoot in the leg. No one.

Not even the elite of the elite...the SEALs. Wonder how valuable Bin Laden would've been ALIVE???

WHY didnt the SEALs...among worlds elite shooters...shoot him in the knee? Or taze him?

Because only fucking idiots would train a cop or military person to shoot anywhere but center mass.

You OBVIOUSLY have had very little experience with firearms. NO ONE trains to shoot in the leg. No one.

Not even the elite of the elite...the SEALs. Wonder how valuable Bin Laden would've been ALIVE???

WHY didnt the SEALs...among worlds elite shooters...shoot him in the knee? Or taze him?

Because only fucking idiots would train a cop or military person to shoot anywhere but center mass.

The cop had a full clip. Surely he could have shot Sweat in the legs - anywhere but torso. Authorities wanted valuable information from Sweat. Luckily, they may still get it.

.....while running away.
Shawshank escapee David Sweat now in critical but stable condition Daily Mail Online

So when do we start tearing up our neighborhoods !! Hands up dont shoot!!! They coulda tased him!!!! Why didnt he wait for back up?
Am I missing anything?

Back or front legally doesn't make any difference. Legality is concerned about everything up to the point of shooting somebody. They could spin the moment you fire resulting in a back hit, doesn't matter if the reason to fire was lawful where the bullet actually hits.

The cop had a full clip. Surely he could have shot Sweat in the legs - anywhere but torso. Authorities wanted valuable information from Sweat. Luckily, they may still get it.

It's called a magazine.

.....while running away.

Am I missing anything?

Back or front legally doesn't make any difference. Legality is concerned about everything up to the point of shooting somebody. They could spin the moment you fire resulting in a back hit, doesn't matter if the reason to fire was lawful where the bullet actually hits.

Tell that to liberals and blacks.

It's called a magazine.

Yeah, but clip only has 4 letters and one syllable. I use clips for my pistols and rifles. I read magazines.

It's called a magazine.

Yeah, but clip only has 4 letters and one syllable. I use clips for my pistols and rifles. I read magazines.

You must have one old ass rifle and a pistol I've never seen....

It's called a magazine.

My 7.63 broomhandle Mauser definitely takes a clip.

It's called a magazine.

Yeah? And how much did you pay for it out of curiosity?

It's called a magazine.

Yeah? And how much did you pay for it out of curiosity?

Actually, it came from my Dad. I think he got it on a trade for a car about 50 plus years ago.

Forum List

Back