Swastika On Joseph's Tomb in Nablus

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Psychiatrist, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would not surprise me in the least if it was found out that Zionist loons like JStone and his ilk had actually committed the vandalism.

In order to generate more negative press against Islam and Muslims. :doubt:

Be gentle to your Muslima, islamonazi :lol:

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: THE BARBARIC TREATMENT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM
When it comes to speak about women in Islam, now I am free. But I cannot forget my niece. She was forced to marry her cousin when she was 10, he was over 40. Her marriage was valid and legalized under the Islamic shariah [law] because Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, married his second wife when she was 6, he was over 50.

I always remember my niece coming back to her father's house begging him not to send her back to her husband. He would say in Islam it is a shame for a woman to leave her husband's house. God will reward you for obeying him.

At the age of 25, my niece committed suicide by setting herself on fire She was burned to death leaving 4 children.

In 2002, the Saudi religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing the correct Islamic dress. There were about 800 female students in the school building when this tragedy took place and at least 15 girls were killed.

You must fight the brain-washing machine called Islam. In order to understand Islam, you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatizing. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was 6 years old, he was over 50. He married his daughter-in-law. His son was adopted so he turned to his followers and said I was told by god that sdoption is forbidden to justify his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad's third wife was Safiyah. He attacked her tribe, he killed her father, her brother and her husband. That same day, he slept with her. That's what I call Islam.

Muslims have only two choices: To change or to be crushed. Please, please don't let your civilized way of thinking interfere with your defending America. Please, please defend your values. Please defend your freedom.

In America, I enjoy just walking down the street in America by myself without being accused of being a whore is a blessing. Just chatting with my male next-door-neighbor without being accused of committing adulter is a blessing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3yuQDAWKQ]Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Just a few thousand year old relic! A piece of history! IslamoNazis have no shame. The Islamist won't even let Jews do some infrastructure upgrades around the Temple Mount. Imagine what would happen to the Western Wall under the Islamist.

Heck imagine the international outcry if the Israelis did something to the al-Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock, even if they were positive changes the Muslims and International community would be in uproar!

Vandals painted two swastikas on Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus, the IDF reported on Thursday.

Soldiers discovered the swastikas when they went to the tomb on Wednesday night to prepare for the arrival of worshipers to the tomb in advance of Yom Kippur.

The IDF painted over the graffiti before the pilgrims arrived, but the vandalism was still evident and settlers publicized the incident, which comes after an arson attack on a mosque in the Beduin village of Tuba Zanghariya in the Upper Galilee.

In response to the vandalism at Joseph’s Tomb, right-wing politicians, settler leaders and activists called on the government to take back sovereignty in Nablus, which is located on the site of the biblical city of Shechem

Swastikas left at Joseph

Woman Confesses to Two-Borough Swastika Blitz
A woman jealous of her ex-husband scrawled swastikas on 20 different sites in Brooklyn and Queens, including synagogues, Jewish schools, Sephardic community centers, private homes, and even police cars, according to the police.

Police said Olga Abramovich, 49, of Bay Ridge, confessed to spraying the swastikas. She was charged yesterday with criminal mischief and related charges.
Woman Confesses to Two-Borough Swastika Blitz - October 19, 2004 - The New York Sun

Since the arrest, the media dropped all mention of "hate" and "anti-Semitism."
The candlelight vigils had to be canceled. The ADL will not be issuing a press release

However, according to the ones who vandalized the site, he may have represented something other than what we know him to, or they even have their own understanding about the tomb, which isn't verified.

Remember, too, the swastika was adopted by the hierarchy of Germany... it was a symbol used before the Nazis. I clicked the link Jillian provided and it didn't come up. I am under an impression, no one has discussed it with the vandals well enough to print what they had to say about their work?

The link came up for me. So, you think it may have been left as a decoration with no bad intentions 1mellisa3?

To the contrary... I really would refrain from making any assumptions as to what their intentions could have been. It isn't pretty even if they were manipulated puppets of the deeper seated. As I ended above, it is part of a system of symbols that possibly is referring to something to some that isn't common: a type of insurrectable death.

That is because your stupid. I bet when the Islamist set the tomb on fire, they didn't realize that fire is harmful to Jewish tombs!

If you think they didn't know what swastika meant to the Jews, then your either dishonest or a moron! From reading your posts I think your both!

The link came up for me. So, you think it may have been left as a decoration with no bad intentions 1mellisa3?

To the contrary... I really would refrain from making any assumptions as to what their intentions could have been. It isn't pretty even if they were manipulated puppets of the deeper seated. As I ended above, it is part of a system of symbols that possibly is referring to something to some that isn't common: a type of insurrectable death.

That is because your stupid. I bet when the Islamist set the tomb on fire, they didn't realize that fire is harmful to Jewish tombs!

If you think they didn't know what swastika meant to the Jews, then your either dishonest or a moron! From reading your posts I think your both!

Symbol of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party heil hitler allahu fucku

Isle of Man flag

im-lgflag.gif

However, according to the ones who vandalized the site, he may have represented something other than what we know him to, or they even have their own understanding about the tomb, which isn't verified.

Remember, too, the swastika was adopted by the hierarchy of Germany... it was a symbol used before the Nazis. I clicked the link Jillian provided and it didn't come up. I am under an impression, no one has discussed it with the vandals well enough to print what they had to say about their work?

It really makes no difference if the swastika was used before the nazis. The swastika current use and meaning is VERY clear. You would have to be pretty thick not to understand its not so subtle meanings.

that being said.....

Do you hear or see the jewish mobs having demonstrations? See any of them calling for the deaths of the muslim infidels who dare to actually desecrate a shrine?

No i didnt think so.

Symbolism and specific meanings are not for the emotionally manipulated, obviously, and symbols come to be more complex as they are used and time passes.

I don't understand 'it all', but it is illogical to think any of us will have correct answers for 'it all'.

An interesting site: Swasticross - The Cross and The Swastika

Symbolism and specific meanings are not for the emotionally manipulated, obviously, and symbols come to be more complex as they are used and time passes.

I don't understand 'it all', but it is illogical to think any of us will have correct answers for 'it all'.

From your link

A Modern Symbol of Evil

The Swastika in todays society is a symbol of evil - not just of historical evil, but also of present-day hatred, prejudice and violence.

Here's your answer, hun...

Sahih Bukhari [sacred islamonazi scripture]
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

Now, you know, hun:clap2:

I am not fighting with anyone.

It isn't at all that I don't understand some are emotionally predisposed to many symbolic things. I still cry at the original pledge of allegiance.

What I am saying is that no on is bothering to look beyond the symbols and figure out the deeper things.

I piss people off? I don't know if it is something I have done or if it merely my refusal to stop with my emotional responses. I don't aim to piss people off regardless of 'how many' I am said to.

I am not retarded, I just will not be manipulated. I refuse to go to war over things I don't understand as thoroughly as possible. I have found all too often that war is completely unnecessary, even, once certain depths of understanding have been attained by all parties involved.

I do not mind the neg reps or the PMs, I understand well enough that many are making great attempts to better understand me and my posts and yet I don't make it easy. I apologize for the difficulties some are having.

syrenn, I enclosed that site on purpose because of what it states about such symbolism. Searching through the site was very interesting and I trusted anyone clicking on it would do the same thing. I wasn't attempting to score points, I was attempting to prove I do understand the potential levels of emotion some readily have toward the vandalism.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I am not fighting with anyone.

It isn't at all that I don't understand some are emotionally predisposed to many symbolic things. I still cry at the original pledge of allegiance.

What I am saying is that no on is bothering to look beyond the symbols and figure out the deeper things.

I piss people off? I don't know if it is something I have done or if it merely my refusal to stop with my emotional responses. I don't aim to piss people off regardless of 'how many' I am said to.

I am not retarded, I just will not be manipulated. I refuse to go to war over things I don't understand as thoroughly as possible. I have found all too often that war is completely unnecessary, even, once certain depths of understanding have been attained by all parties involved.

I do not mind the neg reps or the PMs, I understand well enough that many are making great attempts to better understand me and my posts and yet I don't make it easy. I apologize for the difficulties some are having.

syrenn, I enclosed that site on purpose because of what it states about such symbolism. Searching through the site was very interesting and I trusted anyone clicking on it would do the same thing. I wasn't attempting to score points, I was attempting to prove I do understand the potential levels of emotion some readily have toward the vandalism.

There is vandalism...and then there is vandalism. This wasn't some group spray painting their gang symbol nor some some kid spray painting his name...

This was done at a jewish holy site during the high holy days of yom kippur....

The timing, motivation and symbolism is unmistakable. I am sorry you dont get that part.

The sick part is that it was probably done by other Jews who would like israel to take over the control of this site

Doubtful It was jews or Doubtful some would like to see this tomb under israeli control?
we shall see

Last edited:
If the swastika had been positioned so that it was sitting flat, and it was before 1939, I'd say that someone from Hindu theology had visited the tomb and wished to leave some good luck there. That was the original intent of that symbol.

Hitler took that symbol, put it up on a slant, and used it for evil. Nowadays? The swastika is nothing more than a symbol of hate.

Forum List

Back