Suspected MS-13 gang members arrested in shooting of man north of Toronto

Certainly, we can defend our southern border. Do you think we're weaklings? It's just Pedo Joe Biden has chosen NOT TO because he's a weakling.
This had been going on for what? 50 Years? Lol, come on maaaan...These Einsteins didn't even shoot the right guy. AND it was an attempted murder which they failed at. It's some sick dark comedy show. As Trump said, they aren't sendng their best...

Last edited:
Funny how these guys act like predators. They don't go after men and women they KNOW will be armed and willing to use them. If those kinds of attacks begin on our part of the gulf coast, they'll quickly find that those gang tats serve as targets for "good ole boys".

I wonder if these brain surgeons entered here via your border. Can you defend your southern border? Please.... https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/schomberg-drive-by-shooting-arrests-1.6864005

I'll take the Liberal side of the argument here. First of all, dont you think that a few casualties are acceptable in the war against poverty?

Secondly, Natural born Canadians have a much higher crime rate then people who come illegally and are forced to work in sweatty kitchens or dumping your garbage... mostly they are cowering and trying to stay out of sight.... so it could be that you just have a phobia of brown people!

thirdly, they LOOK a whole lot more like the original inhabitants of that region than the white settlers who came later and took over all the natural resources. Just think about it! its called
equity and social justice. if you have anything of the sort like our I.N.S. department... you need
to defund and disband it immediately

I'll take the Liberal side of the argument here. First of all, dont you think that a few casualties are acceptable in the war against poverty?

Secondly, Natural born Canadians have a much higher crime rate then people who come illegally and are forced to work in sweatty kitchens or dumping your garbage... mostly they are cowering and trying to stay out of sight.... so it could be that you just have a phobia of brown people!

thirdly, they LOOK a whole lot more like the original inhabitants of that region than the white settlers who came later and took over all the natural resources. Just think about it! its called
equity and social justice. if you have anything of the sort like our I.N.S. department... you need
There is some truth to that. White Canadians sorta have a few murders coming since they have all that privilege. From the left point of view, they really shouldn't be alive in the first place.

Yeah. The come here and break our laws! No respect these MS-13...:icon_sjung:
"Suspected MS-13 members", just means that they are brown. It's a gang name popular enough, one that English speaking hombrés can pronounce, and right wing journalists can pounce upon.

I know someone in that club. He knows a lot about guns.

"Suspected MS-13 members", just means that they are brown. It's a gang name popular enough, one that English speaking hombrés can pronounce, and right wing journalists can pounce upon.

I agree. The murders MS-13 commit are "right wing journalist's" fault. Damn journalists!!

When I went to a big mall in Thunder Bay, I couldn't help but notice throngs of young Indigenous people shopping. I guess they missed getting shuffled off to the Rez.

Right wing journalism? The CBC? LOL

Yeah right! its so far fetched that they are MS13 members! what the hell do the local police know!!!
I Mean your probably right... most brown latinos go around shooting people! gang affiliation is not necessary!
Do you even hear yourself???

Forum List

Back