Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

Meh, wait until all the evidence is in. Since he asked if they arrested anybody else yet, we may be looking at others involved as well. Maybe he will rat them out. The DNA stuff is the main evidence so far. He will probably confess if he did do it.

Last edited:
what beautiful creatures...for kohberger: fast trial...death penalty

FmBgnFzWAAAzasi

"Kohberger wrote in his essay he had interest in assisting rural law enforcement agencies with how to better collect and analyze technological data in public safety operations," an arrest affidavit states.

Kohberger had “very weird” eating habits. Former aunt says “it was above and beyond being vegan…aunt and uncle had to buy new pots and pans because he would not eat from anything that had ever had meat cooked in them. He seemed very OCD”

Idaho massacre victim's parents demand death penalty: 'Justice is when you leave the planet'​

"Justice doesn't have a room where you can read books and you can go to school and you can have three meals and you can have your vegan diet," the victim's father said. "To me, that's not justice. Justice is when you leave the planet, and the whole world is able to rejoice and be glad that you're not there."

bryan kohberger for sure left that sheath as an accident that’s why he came back to the house the next morning to possibly take it back. he knew he fucked up. he thought that he was smarter than anyone and could get away with it.

A difference without a difference.
View attachment 746020
There is not much difference in looks, but when the police run the license plates or the VIN number it comes back as a 2015 Elantra in the system, not the 2011-2013 Elantra that they were looking for. So it would raise no red flags.

The police fucked up, plain and simple. But at least they got the guy, eventually. I put 5 daughters through college. It's a very stressful time for a father because it's the first time they are out living on their own. So when something like this happens it's very disturbing.

Last edited:
Personally I don't think that BCK forcing his parents and auntie and uncle to buy new pans had anything to do with OCD. Generally, veganism is all about virtue signaling. People who have no virtues whatsoever tend to virtue signal in a effort to pretend that they are virtuous.

It's about control. BCK probably got off on the fact that he could force his auntie to buy new pots and pans, at his insistence.

If I made that sort of request my aunt would not go buy new pots and pans, she would tell me to fuck off and go eat somewhere else.

He simply got off on being able to control other people. A typical leftist control freak.

Forum List

Back