Suspect In Texas Massacre Captured After Manhunt

You really should do your research before talking out your ass about subjects you obviously have no real understanding of.

To this end, the Obama administration created immigration enforcement priorities to channel limited resources towards individuals it deemed to be high priorities, including threats to national security, threats to public safety, and recent illegal entrants. Departing from this approach, the Trump administration sought to consider all undocumented immigrants high priorities for removal, expanding the categories so broadly as to render the priorities meaningless. To this point, the Biden administration is – at least on an interim basis – returning to an Obama-like framework, in similarly utilizing limited resources to prioritize threats to national security, threats to public safety, and recent illegal entrants. Below are detailed summaries of each administration’s priorities:

Nah,I watched machine shops go from maybe 3% mexican to 70% mexican here in Houston.
So yes I know what I'm talking about.
I bet you believe that biden has stopped 90% of illegals dont you.

Hardly...I retired when I was 46 because I'm so much smarter than a beaner.
Their national pastime is drinking and driving without insurance.
It's no wonder you hilbillies cling to the cult of Trump.
Suddenly an asshole appears on the national stage who (you think) finally normalizes and gives some kind of "legitimate" voice to all of the small-minded, ignorant, racist redneck idiocy you had to hide to say before.
Now you think there's something "normal" and "ok" about wearing your ignorant racism on your sleeve for all the world to see huh?

Suddenly an asshole appears on the national stage who (you think) finally normalizes and gives some kind of "legitimate" voice to all of the small-minded, ignorant, racist redneck idiocy you had to hide to say before.
Now you think there's something "normal" and "ok" about wearing your ignorant racism on your sleeve for all the world to see huh?

You dont know me dumbass.
And I'm far from being a racist,in fact I engaged to a mexican girl and guess what...she hated illegals as well as did her whole family who came here the right way.
Oh...I'm not a hillbilly I'm a Good Old Boy.
And if you're going to try and insult someone and claim they're stupid perhaps you should learn how to spell hillbilly ya dumbfuck.

Officials had been searching for Francisco Oropesa, 38, since Friday night when he allegedly shot his neighbors in Cleveland, Texas, after one asked him to stop firing rounds in his yard.

Looks like they got him. If so, well done, LE.
Blood on Joe's perverted hands. The man should not have been here.

Try leaving your house.

And I'm far from being a racist,in fact I engaged to a mexican girl and guess what...she hated illegals as well as did her whole family who came here the right way.
And if you're going to try and insult someone and claim they're stupid perhaps you should learn how to spell hillbilly ya dumbfuck.

You're engaged?? Who would marry an idiot like you?

I just call em like I see em.
Who told you it is ok to call Latin Americans "beaners?"
Were you just raised with krass manners?
Engaged huh?
I suppose you consider all Mexicans "beaners" as well?

I just call em like I see em.
Who told you it is ok to call Latin Americans "beaners?"
Were you just raised with krass manners?
Engaged huh?
I suppose you consider all Mexicans "beaners" as well?

What the fuck?!!
Krass? You should probably STFU and learn how to spell at a 3rd grade level.
Did you not read my post? I was engaged to a Mexican girl for two years so I'm obviously not a racist.
She and her family hated illegals because they went through the proper channels to come to my country unlike the beaners or wetbacks if you prefer.
You're another mexican aren't you??

What a dumbshit statement!!!
The border was closed to illegals,until barry and biden opened them to all comers.
Go and try to peddle your bullshit elsewhere.

Nope. The border has always been porous. Since you're so blindly unaware, allow me to educate you. Even before Obama there were many millions of illegal aliens in the U.S..

Oops...sorry I didnt put "was" engaged to an hispanic girl.
However I've been married to the same wonderful woman for 33 years now.
Bet you cant say the same.

You're right, I can't say the same. Celebrating our 30th this year.

Forum List

Back