Survivor. Are you watching?

After Kass' defection, I have found myself rooting for Spencer and LJ on this episode.

Since LJ is on Tony's team, I'm rooting a little harder for Spencer.

Tasha next.

Then Jeffra.

For now.

Yeah, I'm taking a liking to Spencer. I do like Tony, also, though. :) LJ is kind of boring.

I still don't get what special powers the hidden immunity idol has? There's another one out there, isn't there. They haven't found the one with special powers. The one Spencer found is just a regular one.

Hmmm.

I haven't given Woo much consideration one way or the other. I was mildly annoyed that he caused a potential problem for Spencer. So far the main problem with Woo would be that he's on Tony's team. Maybe I'll figure out a way to separate him from Tony so I can appreciate him better.

What I meant was that on Twitter, the survivors have been posting negative tweets about Kass throughout the show and it was understandable why J'Tia and that first Brain guy voted out hated her, then later I could see why Tasha and Spencer were still angry at her but both Tony and Trish are doing it with more and more intensity, and I don't see a reason they would still be angry with her yet.

She may be just unlikeable, but they're both too bitter. Come to think of it, the two jury members so far are still angry with her, indicating that they *probably* didn't meet in the Losers Lodge, or it could be all an act, but I doubt it . . . then there was Spencer's tweet at the merge episode that's still up when he tweeted: "there goes five jury votes" at Kass.

So I wonder how this is all going down. There's a semi-solid spoiler next week that a Brain goes, but then there's also one on a Beauty and one on Tony, Just for argument's sake, say Kass, LJ, Jefra, Woo, and Trish are the F5, which could come to fruition . . . maybe Kass votes with LJ/Jefra, the two old Beauties against Trish/Woo. That's just one scenario.

I'm also still wondering what's up with that super-strong II and what it actually is. The two theories I've heard is that it could either allow the holder and an ally immunity if used or it could be used after the votes are read. Both powers would make the thing almost invincible, but the show went out of their way to tell that the one Spencer found was just an ordinairy one. He could be voted out with that idol still in his pocket or misuse it somehow next week or the week after. Some think Kass lies to Spencer and Kasha and then they throw the votes to someone else. Then, some think that next week, Tony goes because it's doubtful he makes it much farther from what he says on twitter and his edit.

It's supposed to be a F2 this time, but nobody anticipated that. I hope it's not Kass/anybody else in F2 because it would be a sweep. I'd normally think Woo was there, because the early jurors don't seem to say much to him or about him, but he's a quiet, reflective person.

Woo rocks. He is funny, seems to be a major fan and knows the ins and outs, doesn't hesitate to switch sides (he agreed to vote out the black dude and they were buds).
I am rooting for Woo because he is just likable and knows how to play to win, not make best buds.

Woo rocks. He is funny, seems to be a major fan and knows the ins and outs, doesn't hesitate to switch sides (he agreed to vote out the black dude and they were buds).
I am rooting for Woo because he is just likable and knows how to play to win, not make best buds.

I guess I don't see what you see in Woo, Gracie. I don't like the way he acted when he went spying on Spencer....maybe because I like Spencer. He hasn't done anything to make him think he's great while Spenser was able to stay alive through that awful J'Tia woman, and Kass....

I still like LJ, he's cute and quiet. Trish and Tony....they can go....don't care for either one.

What I meant was that on Twitter, the survivors have been posting negative tweets about Kass throughout the show and it was understandable why J'Tia and that first Brain guy voted out hated her, then later I could see why Tasha and Spencer were still angry at her but both Tony and Trish are doing it with more and more intensity, and I don't see a reason they would still be angry with her yet.

She may be just unlikeable, but they're both too bitter. Come to think of it, the two jury members so far are still angry with her, indicating that they *probably* didn't meet in the Losers Lodge, or it could be all an act, but I doubt it . . . then there was Spencer's tweet at the merge episode that's still up when he tweeted: "there goes five jury votes" at Kass.

So I wonder how this is all going down. There's a semi-solid spoiler next week that a Brain goes, but then there's also one on a Beauty and one on Tony, Just for argument's sake, say Kass, LJ, Jefra, Woo, and Trish are the F5, which could come to fruition . . . maybe Kass votes with LJ/Jefra, the two old Beauties against Trish/Woo. That's just one scenario.

I'm also still wondering what's up with that super-strong II and what it actually is. The two theories I've heard is that it could either allow the holder and an ally immunity if used or it could be used after the votes are read. Both powers would make the thing almost invincible, but the show went out of their way to tell that the one Spencer found was just an ordinairy one. He could be voted out with that idol still in his pocket or misuse it somehow next week or the week after. Some think Kass lies to Spencer and Kasha and then they throw the votes to someone else. Then, some think that next week, Tony goes because it's doubtful he makes it much farther from what he says on twitter and his edit.

It's supposed to be a F2 this time, but nobody anticipated that. I hope it's not Kass/anybody else in F2 because it would be a sweep. I'd normally think Woo was there, because the early jurors don't seem to say much to him or about him, but he's a quiet, reflective person.

This is not a spoiler thread.

:evil: I was afraid that was the direction you were heading. I purposely don't go to sites which have Survivor spoilers. So far this thread has been mostly free of them.

/unsubscribed :(

Last edited:
I loved how he snuck up on Spencer! That is how the game is played. If you want to win a million bucks, you have to do stuff to get there at the final. And I liked Spencer but he was stupid to put it in his pants. He has made some mistakes. He also has a smidge of a temper he doesn't bother to hide.
I like LJ too. I wouldn't mind seeing him get to the finale either. The rest are just meh, to me.

I loved how he snuck up on Spencer! That is how the game is played. If you want to win a million bucks, you have to do stuff to get there at the final. And I liked Spencer but he was stupid to put it in his pants. He has made some mistakes. He also has a smidge of a temper he doesn't bother to hide.
I like LJ too. I wouldn't mind seeing him get to the finale either. The rest are just meh, to me.

Yes, Spenser was dumb to carry the clue around with him and leave it unattended...that was plain stupid, but Woo celebrated a bit too much for my taste. I don't like it when they act like jr high kids, and Woo did that. Spenser is more subdued, a little wet behind the ears, but he seems like a nice kid.

LJ is a tad smoother....I hope he continues to stay in and go to the end. None of the women seem worthy to me so far.

None of those were spoilers, except for F2 mess and that is still speculation (not verified). There have been scores of fake spoilers this year, like there was a F3 of J'Tia and two other women. It looks like there will be further pagonging just because of the way it is structured. It's all speculation at this point, all of it.

I tried to tell you it was speculation. I really didn't see the LJ boot coming, and I didn't know until about ten minutes into the episode. I wanted a Tony boot, and at least I don't think he wins because he got a terrible edit again tonight.

Kass' bothers me because she went way under the radar and all she did this time was to provide insight into blindsiding (but "not yet"). I HOPE the F2 isn't Kass/Tony because that is a hard choice to make IMO.

LJ's edit had been going south and tonight he seemed just oblivious, and he paid for it. Now Woo falls out of a tree, but his edit is similar to Bob's, the old science teacher from years back that won big against a goat. Also, Trish gets a good edit, but I still don't think Tasha will make it ( would've asked her about winning immunity) and Spencer's isn't "heroic" enough. I think a woman wins in the end the more I think about the edits . . . Jeremiah is still almost invisible, and they tend to show men that make it late in the game a lot more than they feature Jeremiah or Woo so far.

I was sorry to see LJ go tonight. He was so trusting....too bad he had to be the scapegoat for the others to see that Tony is playing them.

I'm glad that Spenser was able to escape going home and Tasha was safe...too bad that LJ didn't take the time to talk to her when she wanted to talk to him....she might have clued him that Tony was really running the show....it seems like none of them have been able to figure it out, yet.

They aren't a very smart group, that's for sure. Woo is a huge survivor fan, so he should have known Tony was lying..or at least talked to LJ. Major mistake on Woo's part. But..I am still rooting for him...or Natasha. I like her. The rest are "meh". Well, except for Tony. He IS playing hard. And that is what survivor is all about. But it also means playing hard and not making enemies at the same time.

Well, Jeremiah wasn't one of my favorites, so I didn't care that they voted him out....but, it makes it harder for Spenser and Tasha - now reduced to two, unless Kass, Trish and Jefra realize that Tony is using them and vote him out. The fact that he found the special immunity idol is going to make it doubly hard for them to get rid of him....argh.........they can't even blindside him......argh.......

Of the ones that are left, my favorites are Spenser/Tasha.....but it looks like they are going to be voted out unless they get immunity or find the next immunity idol.

If tony makes it to final two...I would vote for Tony. He is playing the game..and that's what it is all about.

There is something about Spencer that I just don't like. Don't know what. Vibes, I guess.
If it were natasha and Tony that would be hard. Natashs probably because she is winning challenges. If it is woo and tony...probably tony even though I like woo. Why tony? Because he is playing harder than Woo even though I like woo. So in essence..the hardest playing player that gets to the end gets my vote. I think.

If tony makes it to final two...I would vote for Tony. He is playing the game..and that's what it is all about.
Yep, you gotta hand it him, he's playing all of them.....not the most likable in the "social" arena, though.

There is something about Spencer that I just don't like. Don't know what. Vibes, I guess.
If it were natasha and Tony that would be hard. Natashs probably because she is winning challenges. If it is woo and tony...probably tony even though I like woo. Why tony? Because he is playing harder than Woo even though I like woo. So in essence..the hardest playing player that gets to the end gets my vote. I think.

He's young and he celebrates too openly and rashly....that bothers me about him, but I like him, he's not conniving like Tony. I think you mean Latasha....I didn't like her when she was protecting J'Tia.....but she is a strong player and has certainly earned the respect and fear from the others. Trisha, Kass and Jefra are all just being carried...they haven't done anything worthy of winning, so yes, any of them going against Tony, he definitely would be the one that should win. Woo hasn't done much either....don't care too much for him.

I don't see an easy way to get rid of Tony right now. I saw the previews where it showed Spencer trying to make Tony even more paranoid than he already is, but it looks like next week Tasha or Spencer go, whoever doesn't have immunity.

I'm beginning to wonder if that II that he found tonight (and I think it's waaaaaay too powerful) is going to be played after Tasha and Spencer have gone, when the remaining members are Kass, Jefra, Trish, Woo and Tony. Tony plays that idol and then whoever he voted for leaves, and a wild guess would be Woo or Trish. Of course, this could happen earlier if Spence or Tash goes on an immunity run but now I finally can see how Tony lasts as long as he does.

I hope it's not a F2 goat showdown between Tony/Kass - I'd rather see bear/bear (Trish/Woo/Spencer/Tasha) or even bear/bunny (Jefra). If Jefra is at the end with one of those two goats, the bunny can always beat a goat.

Forum List

Back