Survivor. Are you watching?

Totally. Spit spit spit. Just ew. They walk around camp barefoot and he is spitting loogies all over the place.

Totally. Spit spit spit. Just ew. They walk around camp barefoot and he is spitting loogies all over the place.

It's funny how one may like someone on Survivor and want them to win and the next week they end up pissing you off and you want someone else that you didn't like before, to win....I keep doing that!

I hated Natalie due to amazing race. But with her twinny gone, I was leaning her way. Until she saved jon like a dumb ass. I also liked jon and his girlfriend (forgot her name). Now I can't stand him. Her, not sure about yet. HATE missy and her icky daughter. I liked jeremy. I wanted him to stay. I kinda liked Josh too. Oh, I like Reed. So I guess I will root for Reed. For now anyway. lol

Speaking of amazing race....I am SO glad the cyclists are gone. HATED them both. Don't like the dentists either. Hoping Bethany and Adam win. She rocks..even with just one arm!

I hear we are all doomed with the next TAR. Frankie and Zach are supposed to be on it. Eye roll.

I know! She tells jon to use the idol and I'm all WTF??? Are you CRAZY??? Oy. Just...OY!!!

Dumbfucks. The whole lot of 'em.

At this point I don't really care who wins....whoever outsmarts the rest of the stupid ones deserves it, even if they are stupid, too!.....:)

I do. If that Jesus hair pretty boy from Orlando wins I'll be pissed. Same with Keith but I like his son Wes. Jon and his wife suck. They both exude stupid. Natalie is going to get burnt and I suspect she's gone next week if it isn't Jon.

I like the last gay guy even if I can't remember his name.

We had a pool on my forum, I might bring it here next season if the TPTB allow it. (Draw names beginning of the season if your guy or gal wins you win).

I hated Natalie due to amazing race. But with her twinny gone, I was leaning her way. Until she saved jon like a dumb ass. I also liked jon and his girlfriend (forgot her name). Now I can't stand him. Her, not sure about yet. HATE missy and her icky daughter. I liked jeremy. I wanted him to stay. I kinda liked Josh too. Oh, I like Reed. So I guess I will root for Reed. For now anyway. lol

Reed! That's the mo! Yup Gracie I'm rooting for him too.

And you're right about Missy and her daughter.

Btw a few years ago when I was blogging professionally I scored an interview with Sugar Kiper, she got me a press invite to the finale show and i got to be friends with some of the survivors. Great bunch of folks!

Heh, in my pool I drew Rocker, of all frickin' people, and NOBODY would trade with me.

This week, I think it's a double-boot but I've been thinking about last week's TC for days now . . . stupid old Keith probably helped himself by burning his idol, since now there's at least two other targets ahead of him (Alec, Reid) that are more of a "threat" this week. I'd expect both of them to go this week, in some order, save immunity.

Same with Natalie's blunder - it smoked out Jon's idol finally and she would've been in a worse position if Jon had left instead of Wes and at least she DID break up a pair, that's what should be her goal.

It makes sense to think Jac will outlast Jon, and that Keith will outlast Jon as well, since Missy/Baylor/Nat would keep the weak over the strong. The jury is stacked with people that would vote for Keith to win if he was in F2/3.

Jacqueline is Jon's girlfriend.....and looking at the previews it seems there is trouble in paradise. They showed one clip where she tells him "don't touch me" - can't be good. I still like Jacqueline, she seems to be more caring....Jon is a back stabber, or I may just be seeing him as such, after all, Jacq did get a free reward too and went along with Jon when they double crossed Jeremy.

In the end I end up agreeing that whoever wins really deserves it, no matter how dirty they play, because after all, that is the object of the game, to outplay, outlast and outsmart everyone else.......argh.............

I didn't use to like Reed, but I think it was because of Josh, but Reed seems to be an ok type of person, I'd be okay with him winning.

I know! She tells jon to use the idol and I'm all WTF??? Are you CRAZY??? Oy. Just...OY!!!

Dumbfucks. The whole lot of 'em.

At this point I don't really care who wins....whoever outsmarts the rest of the stupid ones deserves it, even if they are stupid, too!.....:)

I do. If that Jesus hair pretty boy from Orlando wins I'll be pissed. Same with Keith but I like his son Wes. Jon and his wife suck. They both exude stupid. Natalie is going to get burnt and I suspect she's gone next week if it isn't Jon.

I like the last gay guy even if I can't remember his name.

We had a pool on my forum, I might bring it here next season if the TPTB allow it. (Draw names beginning of the season if your guy or gal wins you win).

That would be fun, but what would we win?

So....whats the guesses for tonight? Will Job get his comeuppance for twisting and turning and tossing folks under the bus all the time? Will Jacqline get fed up and kick him to the curb? Will Keith spit more than 50 times in the hour its on? Will Missy and Baylor fall in the ocean and get munch by a shark? Will we all be bored to tears again at all of their idiot decisions?

Sigh. I am so over king and queen. Both are STUPID. Missy and Baylor are going to get all the guys out...including the king..then they will dethrone the queen. I hate them both.
I dislike natalie now. Fence sitter. Alec is just dumb. Keith still spits. I liked Reed but he's gone.

This whole cast sucks.

Sigh. I am so over king and queen. Both are STUPID. Missy and Baylor are going to get all the guys out...including the king..then they will dethrone the queen. I hate them both.
I dislike natalie now. Fence sitter. Alec is just dumb. Keith still spits. I liked Reed but he's gone.

This whole cast sucks.

Yeah.....and Jon just got another immunity idol....he's got so much luck....argh.......! Well, at least Natalie is now saying that she was only nice to Jon to fool him into a false sense of security, but she may be gone herself before she gets to exercise her plan of getting him voted off. Now it depends on who has more power, Jon or Missy to see who's going to fall next!

Nat finally got Jon outta there. He is so arrogant along with his girlfriend he didn't even use the idol. He went to jury with it still in his pocket. And SHE said at TC "Jon and I aren't going anywhere". I had to laugh.
Right now, I am rooting for Nat..of all people. And Keith is starting to grow on me a tad. Except for his nasty spitting habit.
They focus on each other so much, they are ignoring the two floaters who will take over if they don't do something NOW. Missy and her daughter. Can't stand either one.

Well, tis over. Good for Nat and loved what Reed said to Missy! I wanted either Keith or Nat to win because Jac and Missy shouldn't have been sitting there anyway. I'm glad Nat won.

Going to unwatch this thread now...and wait for Feb 25th for Survivor 30 and a new thread for it!!!

I'm very happy that Natalie won......she deserved it more than Missy (who did nothing the whole time and sat through the challenges with her broken ankle).....and certainly Jacquelyn did not deserve it. I'm glad most of them recognized that she was most deserving than the others.

Toward the end, I thought that I would be okay if Keith won it....I didn't like his spitting, but he sure won a lot of challenges....gotta give him that.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back