Survived day one of terrorist white supremacist's Republicans

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1610935568264.png

It was ugly today, but I survived it, and so did you.

I give Joe Biden all the credit. After all, leadership just oozes from his pores.

Now can we use the film to identify and track down all the protesters so we can fire them from their jobs and shun them from society till the end of time?

Just say'in. It's all about staying safe after all.

View attachment 444462

I give Joe Biden all the credit. After all, leadership just oozes from his pores.

Now can we use the film to identify and track down all the protesters so we can fire them from their jobs and shun them from society till the end of time?

No link.
Thanks for the Drama Queen act.
It's pretty funny.

View attachment 444462

No link.
It's pretty funny.
1610936311867.png

There, this is the biggest one I could find

And just remember, the chain is only as strong as the weakest link, so won't you help us purge all conservatives from society?

View attachment 444462

No link.
It's pretty funny.
View attachment 444465

There, this is the biggest one I could find

And just remember, the chain is only as strong as the weakest link, so won't you help us purge all conservatives from society?
Spoken like a true Bolshevik.

View attachment 444462

It was rough for me too. I was accosted by some Klanners this morning and they tried to draw a swastika on my arm with a Magic Marker. I told them I thought Joe Biden was a real piece of crap, so they let me go.

It was rough for me too. I was accosted by some Klanners this morning and they tried to draw a swastika on my arm with a Magic Marker. I told them I thought Joe Biden was a real piece of crap, so they let me go.
Tommy wanted to draw one on joeb's deek!

Forum List

Back