Survey:Once Tax Reform Passes, Your Taxes Go Down, Where Will You Go Shopping/Shopping For?

The difference between a wealthy person state of mind and a poor person state of mind is give the wealthy $900 and he will save it or invest it. Give a poor person $900 and he will spend it.

I knew a young man that built a multimillion dollar company on $109.00 worth of copy paper.

Counterfeit bills?

If you make $56,000, or half of the country, you'll save less than $900. The top 5% will save at least $20,000 or more. The top 1% will save more than $170,000 We tried trickle down before. It didn't work.
trump_tax_4.png
I can buy alot of shit with $900.

I can finally get that 55inch flat panel I've been wanting for 2 years. Which means the state will get 13% of that in sales tax, Samsung will get more orders for 55inch flat panels, and have to hire more workers to make more, of which will be paying taxes instead of collecting unemployment or welfare.
The state and federal government will collect more FICA taxes for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid or Obamacare for the new illegals Democrats are flooding the states with.

Yes, you might get a new TV, but most will just spend it on food. 900 isn't much over a year's time. The poor and middle class always spend all of any tiny break they might get. The problem is that by far, most of the tax reductions go to the rich who always have just put it in their pockets. They already have enough TVs and food. The myth of businesses hiring more with a tax break is bullshit. Trickle down has never worked, and there is no reason to believe it will this time. Of course, there is the deficit to consider too.
trump_tax_3.png

You guys are delusional........tax cuts create jobs and raise government revenue, it happened with Kennedy and Reagan...

And amazing...all of a sudden you assholes care about the deficit........after 8 years of obama....
Obama cut the deficit idiot.

If you make $56,000, or half of the country, you'll save less than $900. The top 5% will save at least $20,000 or more. The top 1% will save more than $170,000 We tried trickle down before. It didn't work.
trump_tax_4.png

I can finally get that 55inch flat panel I've been wanting for 2 years. Which means the state will get 13% of that in sales tax, Samsung will get more orders for 55inch flat panels, and have to hire more workers to make more, of which will be paying taxes instead of collecting unemployment or welfare.
The state and federal government will collect more FICA taxes for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid or Obamacare for the new illegals Democrats are flooding the states with.

Yes, you might get a new TV, but most will just spend it on food. 900 isn't much over a year's time. The poor and middle class always spend all of any tiny break they might get. The problem is that by far, most of the tax reductions go to the rich who always have just put it in their pockets. They already have enough TVs and food. The myth of businesses hiring more with a tax break is bullshit. Trickle down has never worked, and there is no reason to believe it will this time. Of course, there is the deficit to consider too.
trump_tax_3.png

You guys are delusional........tax cuts create jobs and raise government revenue, it happened with Kennedy and Reagan...

And amazing...all of a sudden you assholes care about the deficit........after 8 years of obama....
After tripling it.

trump_tax_4.png

trump_tax_3.png

After tripling it.
Wrong again pee wee.
6089355018_3eea3fa4be.jpg

6088811201_96839c6977.jpg

6088811219_7177d24faa.jpg

Mud sits there with his govt pension telling others to get jobs? :lol:
I have a job, working for the DoD, dickhead.:anj_stfu::ahole-1:
Yup, you got a govt pension and work for the govt, yet you attack people who actually worked and created a business, a very successful one, for a living.

:haha:
I also have a business which most of my income comes from. I only have the DoD job for the benefits. It only pays 15% of my total income. Gross, I make 6 figures. My net after taxes and overhead is 30% of that.

Not going to happen for years if at all. Let's get excited then.

You not playing by the Republican rules. Things that Trump says wI'll happen in the future are counted as wins today. Whether it ever comes to fruition doesn't matter.

trump_tax_3.png

After tripling it.
Wrong again pee wee.

I know how to read a graph. Obama was in congress in 2008 when the Demcraps jacked up the deficit you know.

Mud sits there with his govt pension telling others to get jobs? :lol:
I have a job, working for the DoD, dickhead.:anj_stfu::ahole-1:
Yup, you got a govt pension and work for the govt, yet you attack people who actually worked and created a business, a very successful one, for a living.

:haha:
I also have a business which most of my income comes from. I only have the DoD job for the benefits. It only pays 15% of my total income. Gross, I make 6 figures. My net after taxes and overhead is 30% of that.

Sure, I believe you. Nobody would ever exaggerate or lie on the internet. I'm a nuclear physicist/ Lion tamer, who does deep sea research on the side. You believe me just as much as I believe you too, don't you?

trump_tax_3.png

After tripling it.
Wrong again pee wee.

I know how to read a graph. Obama was in congress in 2008 when the Demcraps jacked up the deficit you know.

Got it. Obama was one of 100 members of the Senate, and Bush signed every one of the bills passed, so all that spending increase was 100% Obama's fault, and Bush is blameless. Your reasoning ability is certainly unique.

After tripling it.
Wrong again pee wee.

Got it. Obama was one of 100 members of the Senate, and Bush signed every one of the bills passed, so all that spending increase was 100% Obama's fault, and Bush is blameless. Your reasoning ability is certainly unique.
Yet you only blame Bush?
Was Bush the only reason for all of these shutdowns? Was Bush filibusters the reason for all of the CRs? Did Bush force Democrats to spend all of that money, even though nothing Bush sent to them was ever enough????
Was Obama jacking off during all of those spending increases congress voted for???

:2up: We are all waiting for that day. The day the new tax reform becomes official and we can all start breathing for the first time in 8 years!!!
So what store will you be racing off to? Best Buy? Sears? K-Mart? Joes Pizza?
Just curious,,,,,,what will u be buying that u have been putting off until Trump passes the new tax legislation?
:beer:
I'm getting rocket boots...
so how much are the lonely single women between 40-46 1/2 in Missouri? can u make me a deal? I would like to buy two of them,,i will even pay shipping.

:2up: We are all waiting for that day. The day the new tax reform becomes official and we can all start breathing for the first time in 8 years!!!
Just curious,,,,,,what will u be buying that u have been putting off until Trump passes the new tax legislation?
so how much are the lonely single women between 40-46 1/2 in Missouri? can u make me a deal? I would like to buy two of them,,i will even pay shipping.
Depends if you want one with or without an addiction..

well i want one that is also 1/2 russian

That's the hard part..

That's the hard part..
just u wait,,,for now we can buy Russian Women,,,,once the economy comes rolling back, us single men will be able to buy single american women over 40....cant wait for the web sites. I think the least expensive ones will be coming from New Mexico.

That's the hard part..
just u wait,,,for now we can buy Russian Women,,,,once the economy comes rolling back, us single men will be able to buy single american women over 40....cant wait for the web sites. I think the least expensive ones will be coming from New Mexico.
A lot of trade in models come from New Mexico?

Forum List

Back