Survey For All:If Your Man Doesn't Win.What Will You Kick,Punch,Or Throw In Your Living Room?

:bang3: :ack-1: :Boom2: When your cable news network makes that call around 8:30/9:00 ish (which is a 50% Possibility), and your man doesn't win the election, then you really lose your temper like never before, will a fist go thru a wall? will a dog or cat go airborne for 10 feet? Will someone get nailed in the head by a half empty beer/liquer bottle? What about your parrot? Your Hamster? Your Annoying 8 year old kid.
Something or Someone may "Accidently Get Injured Or Broken" For Sure when NBC says,,,,we can project that {????????} will become the next President of the United States,,,,and then U will yell..........Son Of A Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch !!!!!!! :hellno:
you just described a normal evening at the MP house, Should I do something different when Trump loses?
I supposed I could invite my mother in law over, Ive been wanting to smack her for years now for no other reason than she is the typical in your business nosy Puerto Rican female.

:bang3: :ack-1: :Boom2: When your cable news network makes that call around 8:30/9:00 ish (which is a 50% Possibility), and your man doesn't win the election, then you really lose your temper like never before, will a fist go thru a wall? will a dog or cat go airborne for 10 feet? Will someone get nailed in the head by a half empty beer/liquer bottle? What about your parrot? Your Hamster? Your Annoying 8 year old kid.
Something or Someone may "Accidently Get Injured Or Broken" For Sure when NBC says,,,,we can project that {????????} will become the next President of the United States,,,,and then U will yell..........Son Of A Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch !!!!!!! :hellno:
you just described a normal evening at the MP house, Should I do something different when Trump loses?
I supposed I could invite my mother in law over, Ive been wanting to smack her for years now for no other reason than she is the typical in your business nosy Puerto Rican female.
well, for a Trump supporter, maybe it depends on whether he/she is drunk. lets just pray all goes well, otherwise we may have a lot of pet funerals

Hopefully Bill is sitting next to Hillary when she loses, and there is a heavy lamp there.

Hopefully Bill is sitting next to Hillary when she loses, and there is a heavy lamp there.
two lamps, give them both a fair chance.

My "man" isn't running.

For once, I agree. There's a few Representatives, and maybe a Senator I am voting for. I'll likely vote for Trump just to hope Hillary doesn't win. But honestly both are not people I actually want in office.

So I will do nothing either way.

Before you actually vote - remember the lesser of two evils. Hillary is clearly the lesser of two evils. Only one of them will be our next president.

On what planet is Hillary less evil than Trump?

Why not vote for someone who isn't evil for a change? Stop being accomplices to the rape and pillaging of our nation

two lamps, give them both a fair chance.
When Hillary loses, 2 minutes later, 3 gallstones will come shooting out of her {where ever}

If Hillary wins I will vacuum my carpet as a symbol of protest.

I'll be sitting at my reloading bench all evening. I'm set up for .45 ACP and for 5.56mm rifle rounds, so i should be able to pound out several hundred rounds of each over thd course of the evening.

WHOAA!!!
Lets not get all fucking crazy here. Try to maintain some semblance of dignity

I'll be eating "Lloyd's" bbq ribs and enjoying a cold cerveza when Pennsylvania and the nation goes for Trump.
xbeersmash.gif

Anyone who gets mad enough about anything to punish inanimate objects is an idiot in the first place. Of course, it's better than dumping that anger on others. I am personally over the whole mess. More than anything this election has shown me the futility of getting angry about politics, it's like cursing the weather. More accurately it is illogical activity of being personally insulted by broad social trends, I'm just about done with all of it.

WHOAA!!!

America is voting for trump and Clinton. The crazy train left months ago.

WHOAA!!!

Is that what Ozzy told you?

Sounds like it's gonna be a real blast at your house tomorrow night.

The entire charade/pageant is irrelevant; the power structure will remain intact because the vote was never designed to give “the people” any real avenue to address grievances. The system was from its inception designed to maintain the status quo and domination of the unsubstantial people by the substantial people while giving the former the illusion of a say in their own governance thereby incentivizing the quiescence of the masses. The societal wealth extraction paradigm will continue unabated to the detriment of the under/working/middle class, and society at large. Same as it ever was.

Same as it ever was.

Nope, don't even plan on watching the returns. I think I'll spend the evening at the movies and wait till Wed to see what happened.

Anyone who gets mad enough about anything to punish inanimate objects is an idiot in the first place. Of course, it's better than dumping that anger on others. I am personally over the whole mess. More than anything this election has shown me the futility of getting angry about politics, it's like cursing the weather. More accurately it is illogical activity of being personally insulted by broad social trends, I'm just about done with all of it.
You mean like vandalizing stores and overturning cop cars?

WHOAA!!!

I wonder which party will take shits on white cars if their man loses

WHOAA!!!

I wonder which party will take shits on white cars if their man loses
I hope neither one. My truck is White.

Forum List

Back