Surprising Rasmussen poll, 2016: Hillary vs. GOP field

Oh look. A Gallup poll from 2006 showing Hillary way ahead. And barack Obama is right behind. Oh no, Barack Obama appears nowhere on the poll.
Clinton, Giuliani Top 2008 Presidential Nomination Polls

And here's a poll showing Giuliana beating Clinton by 11 points. McCain beating her by 13 points.

02/09/06 FOX News Poll: Republicans Have Edge in Early 2008 Presidential Matchups | Fox News

Yeah remind me how accurate polling 2 years ahead of the election is.
fox news from 08....?

Thats the point, dumbshit. And its not 2008 nbut 2006. Back in 06 polls showed Hillary sweeping the nomination but losing to McCain or Giuliani. We know how that turned out. Thsi wont turn out any better. Espeically now that Hillary is getting laughed at for her impersonation of a low income person.

Given her paltry showing in book sales and the insane crap she's spewing about being poor, that even the media is laughing at, I suspect she will up and decide she's got better things to do.

Clinton has sold roughly 135,000 copies of "Hard Choices"

Huckabee, the GOP's best seller with "Dear Chandler", has sold roughly 35,500

Marco Rubio's book was second to Huckabee with 35,000 copies of "An American Son"

No other GOP written books have reached 20,000 in sales.

If Clinton is doing "paltry" then the GOP as a whole is downright pathetic.

A memoir authored by the 2008 Republican Vice President nominee and
former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin sold a whopping 700,000 copies in
the first week of release.

Sales of Hillary's New Memoir Drop Sharply in 2nd Week...

That's because "Going Rogue" was sensationalized through the media and Palin was a main player in a national election.

Not to mention all the...media...attention...let's say...Palin received through things like SNL and Katie Couric.

Ever look at how many books Obama has sold? Bill Clinton? Al Gore? Even Jimmy Carter....people that take part in a national election generally do well in book sales, big surprise...

Someone that didn't do too well at book selling was George W Bush, with only about 430,000 books sold total.

Joe Biden doesn't do so hot either, 49,000 sold total...lol.

Last edited:

Marco Rubio's book was second to Huckabee with 35,000 copies of "An American Son"

That's because "Going Rogue" was sensationalized through the media and Palin was a main player in a national election.

Not to mention all the...media...attention...let's say...Palin received through things like SNL and Katie Couric.

Come on, you wrote "No other GOP written books have reached 20,000 in sales.", and I showed you that you were wrong again!
You trying to tell us, that her Thighness, isn't getting all sorts of press and MSM coverage on her way around the country on a book tour, that, as the link above provided, is BOMBING?... Did you even bother to read the Drudge Headlines I posted, or do you just like to take shots from the hip, and constantly miss your target?

10zcr50.jpg

Come on, you wrote "No other GOP written books have reached 20,000 in sales.", and I showed you that you were wrong again!
You trying to tell us, that her Thighness, isn't getting all sorts of press and MSM coverage on her way around the country on a book tour, that, as the link above provided, is BOMBING?... Did you even bother to read the Drudge Headlines I posted, or do you just like to take shots from the hip, and constantly miss your target?

10zcr50.jpg

I was comparing her to GOP contenders for the 2016 presidential bid. None of her rivals has book sales even remotely approaching hers....so how can the right say her sales are poor?

Like I said, if Clinton's sales are paltry, then the GOP "current" sales are pathetic.

10zcr50.jpg

I was comparing her to GOP contenders for the 2016 presidential bid. None of her rivals has book sales even remotely approaching hers....so how can the right say her sales are poor?

Like I said, if Clinton's sales are paltry, then the GOP "current" sales are pathetic.

I consider Sarah Palin a contender, just as much as Hillary who, as with Sarah, hasn't declared her intentions. Thus making the Hildebeasty's sales PATHETIC!

Last edited:

10zcr50.jpg

I consider Sarah Palin a contender, just as much as Hillary who, as with Sarah, hasn't declared her intentions. Thus making the Hildebeasty's sales PATHETIC!

Lol...yeah okay, sure good luck with that.

Unfortunately I can't wish you the same for the Hildebeasty....I care about my country, and that bitch is just NO FUCKING GOOD!

g1377235666110961625.jpg

Unfortunately I can't wish you the same for the Hildebeasty....I care about my country, and that bitch is just NO FUCKING GOOD!

g1377235666110961625.jpg

You care about your country and you want Sarah Palin to be president? You need your priorities straightened out.

g1377235666110961625.jpg

You care about your country and you want Sarah Palin to be president? You need your priorities straightened out.

Yet you want a woman, who lies multiple times, conspired to violate the Constitution, fabricates stories that even the MSM has uncovered, never mind the insider stock trading, and her attempts to smear woman her husband ABUSED!

I'm sorry, I forget your a subversive, that doesn't believes in anything that this country was built on, one of the many who should be where the good Senator McCarthy would have liked to have sent his subversives.

I'm disputing that Hillary will be the Nominee

Given her paltry showing in book sales and the insane crap she's spewing about being poor, that even the media is laughing at, I suspect she will up and decide she's got better things to do.

In the 65 weeks since “Killing Lincoln” was released in fall 2011, Mr. O’Reilly has owned territory near the top of The New York Times’s best-seller list for hardcover nonfiction. It would have been an extraordinary run by itself, but in October he released “Killing Kennedy,” which has since sold about one million copies.

For the last full week of the year he snagged both the No. 1 and 2 spots on the list, a rare feat.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/24/b...ardcover-best-seller-list.html?pagewanted=all

In the 65 weeks since “Killing Lincoln” was released in fall 2011, Mr. O’Reilly has owned territory near the top of The New York Times’s best-seller list for hardcover nonfiction. It would have been an extraordinary run by itself, but in October he released “Killing Kennedy,” which has since sold about one million copies.

For the last full week of the year he snagged both the No. 1 and 2 spots on the list, a rare feat.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/24/b...ardcover-best-seller-list.html?pagewanted=all

Is Mr. O'Relly running for President?

Or are you just functionally incapable of realizing that this was a direct comparison between potentional presidential candidates?

And you do realize that there is a difference between an autobiography and a work of fiction, right?

Sheesh...

10zcr50.jpg

Please.

Pretty please.

Pretty please with much sugar on it:

MAKE SARAH PALIN THE GOP PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE IN 2016.

Please do that.

Make my day.

:D

Or are you just functionally incapable of realizing that this was a direct comparison between potentional presidential candidates?

And you do realize that there is a difference between an autobiography and a work of fiction, right?

Sheesh...

What work of fiction?
Maybe O'reilly should run for President? Interesting idea.

Okay, so now Bill-O is running in 2016 too? Boy this just keeps getting more and more interesting.

Please.

Pretty please.

Pretty please with much sugar on it:

MAKE SARAH PALIN THE GOP PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE IN 2016.

Please do that.

Make my day.

:D

Would make mine also, Rep Frog Boy!:D:eusa_clap:

it was mostly pictures just perfect for her followers..

Oh look. A Gallup poll from 2006 showing Hillary way ahead. And barack Obama is right behind. Oh no, Barack Obama appears nowhere on the poll.
Clinton, Giuliani Top 2008 Presidential Nomination Polls

And here's a poll showing Giuliana beating Clinton by 11 points. McCain beating her by 13 points.

02/09/06 FOX News Poll: Republicans Have Edge in Early 2008 Presidential Matchups | Fox News

Yeah remind me how accurate polling 2 years ahead of the election is.
fox news from 08....?

Thats the point, dumbshit. And its not 2008 nbut 2006. Back in 06 polls showed Hillary sweeping the nomination but losing to McCain or Giuliani. We know how that turned out. Thsi wont turn out any better. Espeically now that Hillary is getting laughed at for her impersonation of a low income person.
right laughed by the same ass hats that would laugh at her anyway it's meaningless,,

Sheesh...

Irrespective of book sales it is votes that win elections

I have little doubt that Republicans can sell books to their constituents or get them to watch FoxNews. I have serious doubts about whether Republicans are still capable of winning Presidential elections

Winning 270 electoral votes is becoming increasingly impossible for Republicans

Sheesh...

Irrespective of book sales it is votes that win elections

I have little doubt that Republicans can sell books to their constituents or get them to watch FoxNews. I have serious doubts about whether Republicans are still capable of winning Presidential elections

Winning 270 electoral votes is becoming increasingly impossible for Republicans

Demographics is Destiny.

It is really that simple.

Forum List

Back