Surging Oil Prices Send Stocks Higher

PGreen

Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) — Hopeful signs that the long-running collapse in oil prices could be ending helped send the stock market sharply higher.

I wonder if any one in Wall Streets knows anything about an alkylation unit.?* They should. Oil refineries are massive WMD's. If one of the explodes, the consequences are horrifying.

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
NEW YORK (AP) — Hopeful signs that the long-running collapse in oil prices could be ending helped send the stock market sharply higher.

I wonder if any one in Wall Streets knows anything about an alkylation unit.?* They should. Oil refineries are massive WMD's. If one of the explodes, the consequences are horrifying.
Egad! So...ummm...what should we do? What should we do?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Reaction score

trivial concern given the ISIS could attack with bio weapons at anytime. Are you a hippe environmentalist liberal or something?

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That story is dated yesterday, ya twit. :slap:

Oil prices are hardly "surging". But it is indicative of the importance of hydrocarbons to a robust economy. The dimwit "green" crowd, along with Obama's EPA Gestapo are determined to bring this country to its knees by effectively outlawing coal, oil, and natural gas.

P.S. - fertilizer plants are just as combustible.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List