Supreme Court won't block release of Trump documents to Jan 6 committee

Any day now...
Relax, Trump will not be facing anything serious -- powerful people don't have those kind of problems...

However, if you are someone who truly values the idea that no one is above the law -- this court decision should be expected and welcomed by everyone....

It's to keep you Trump Haters waiting for nothing. There is plenty of video evidence already that President Trump did not incite what this rigged committee is trying to accuse. Meanwhile, the Sleepy joe just had his approval drop 5 more points after his whispering.
Yup, these people waiting and waiting and waiting for some situation where Trump is charged with something -- are the same as people who were yelling "lock her up" for 5 or 30 years --- knowing damn well that wasn't going to happen...

The Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected former President Donald Trump's effort to stop the National Archives from giving the House Jan. 6 committee hundreds of pages of documents from his time in the White House.

The court declined to take up his appeal of two lower court rulings that said the documents must be turned over. Only Justice Clarence Thomas said the court should have granted Trump’s motion to block the handover of the documents.

The Supreme Court’s action ends the legal battle that began in October, when Trump filed a lawsuit seeking to block the National Archives from revealing documents that he argued should be shielded by executive privilege.

Supreme Court won't block release of Trump documents to Jan 6 committee

Great news! What do you think?

Also, here is the link to what the Jan 6 Committee has requested:

Another win for the good guys.

Relax, Trump will not be facing anything serious -- powerful people don't have those kind of problems...

However, if you are someone who truly values the idea that no one is above the law -- this court decision should be expected and welcomed by everyone....
I don't really care. I just think a lot of lefties are getting way ahead of themselves. They assume a lot.

I'm actually glad they will be released. You don't have shit. He did it to say Fuck You

Now we need to see Pelosis and the Capitol police records. That will show us so much
File a FOIA request......

Or are you waiting for Project Veritas to forge something?

I don't really care. I just think a lot of lefties are getting way ahead of themselves. They assume a lot.
Remember how Trumpers yelled lock her up for years and you never said anything about it -- probably joined along in the chant...and she has been investigated one way or another for 25 plus years...

Did "righties" get way ahead of themselves?

Remember how Trumpers yelled lock her up for years and you never said anything about it -- probably joined along in the chant...and she has been investigated one way or another for 25 plus years...

Did "righties" get way ahead of themselves?

This is a good example of you being a partisan dumbass that assumes way too much. I made a mistake trying to be serious with you. You're not worthy.

This is a good example of you being a partisan dumbass that assumes way too much. I made a mistake trying to be serious with you. You're not worthy.
So in other words, you can't answer the question..cool....I consider that a dodge...

What morons like you don't understand is -- I don't care about your desire to wrap your identities so far up a politician's ass that you have to find out if the person has an R or D by their name before you give an opinion....

IF ANY PRESIDENT TRIES TO CLAIM EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE AFTER HE IS NO LONGER IN OFFICE -- that person is full of shit...no matter what party he belongs to....why does that trigger your fragile ass

Why would anyone want to know any more about this? No big deal.

It amazes me how far they are willing to deflect and defend something that is indefensible.....but as I have said before, their identities are wrapped up in their political party

So in other words, you can't answer the question..cool....I consider that a dodge...

What morons like you don't understand is -- I don't care about your desire to wrap your identities so far up a politician's ass that you have to find out if the person has an R or D by their name before you give an opinion....

IF ANY PRESIDENT TRIES TO CLAIM EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE AFTER HE IS NO LONGER IN OFFICE -- that person is full of shit...no matter what party he belongs to....why does that trigger your fragile ass
I'm not right wing or a Trump supporter. I'm an independent left leaning person that is tired of explaining that to fervent partisans that see the world in black and white.

It amazes me how far they are willing to deflect and defend something that is indefensible.....but as I have said before, their identities are wrapped up in their political party
Yeah, that's a big part of this. This is all personal for them, like he's a family member.

A family member who is a flamboyant, hypersensitive, bullshitting New York City billionaire who doesn't give two shits about them, other than their adoration.

Such is the behavior of a cult.

Will you move on if this too leads nowhere? Can we look forward rather than backward please?
Tell you what, if investigations into people that don't give a single fuck about you trigger you so much -- how about not electing people who are investigation rich..

This is the guy who had to rush to settle 2 different lawsuits that ended up with him paying 25 million to the people he defrauded with Trump university -- but since he catered to your depravity -- you overlooked it...

Now you are whining about the fact he is being investigated for more shit??

This is all personal for them
Glass houses, Mac.
Tell you what, if investigations into people that don't give a single fuck about you trigger you so much -- how about not electing people who are investigation rich..

This is the guy who had to rush to settle 2 different lawsuits that ended up with him paying 25 million to the people he defrauded with Trump university -- but since he catered to your depravity -- you overlooked it...

Now you are whining about the fact he is being investigated for more shit??
You once again demonstrate your stupidity.

I'm not right wing or a Trump supporter. I'm an independent left leaning person that is tired of explaining that to fervent partisans that see the world in black and white.
Yea, bro.....

If you are independent/left leaning - why are you so triggered about people rightfully pointing out that no president should be trying to claim executive privilege just to hide his own bullshit??

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE NOT PRESIDENT!!!

Most times when folks claim they are an independent but we see them repeatedly defending all things Trump -- their claim of being independent is about as worthless as their arguments

Yea, bro.....

If you are independent/left leaning - why are you so triggered about people rightfully pointing out that no president should be trying to claim executive privilege just to hide his own bullshit??

Most times when folks claim they are an independent but we see them repeatedly defending all things Trump -- their claim of being independent is about as worthless as their arguments

Look at my thread history you imbecile. How many Trump supporters do you know that support universal healthcare and publicly funded college tuition? How many Trump supporters do you know that defend climate scientists and want us to be more like Europe in general? How many Trump supporters have you seen give praise to Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama?

You're actually arrogant enough to suggest that what I'm saying about myself is a lie. As if I actually have a reason to lie to some stupid, worthless clown like you. You bring absolutely nothing to contribute to worthwhile conversation. You are just one more brainless and arrogant partisan asshole.

I didn't take your questions seriously because you're a fucking moron that's not worth my effort. It has nothing to do with my alignment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back