Supreme Court won't block release of Trump documents to Jan 6 committee

I'm actually glad they will be released. You don't have shit. He did it to say Fuck You

Now we need to see Pelosis and the Capitol police records. That will show us so much
What do you expect to see there?

An omen! The Scotus has gained enough confidence to do what is right.

Or in any case, secure it's ticket to do something wrong on the more important issues.

What do you expect to see there?
Her reasoning for refusing Trump's security suggestions numerous times

Why the place was so so understaffed, on purpose it seems. We'll find out with the 1/6 investigation with the new congress so we'll have to wait

But I'm happy these docs will be released. Watch Schiff fraud them and change them

You people can't govern Lesh...........You, Dizzy, Lil Stevie the queer have proven that to me for decades

Her reasoning for refusing Trump's security suggestions numerous times
Since that never happened...there would be no communications showing it
Why the place was so so understaffed, on purpose it seems. We'll find out with the 1/6 investigation with the new congress so we'll have to wait
She had as much to do with staffing as Mitch McConnell which is none. Do you not know the structure of the Capitol Police?

Are you stupid?

Since that never happened...there would be no communications showing it

She had as much to do with staffing as Mitch McConnell which is none. Do you not know the structure of the Capitol Police?

Are you stupid?
CNN may have told you that but Trump offered. Even that GD fat assed bitch hyena Bowser refused

face it, you are glad this happened and so was Pelosi

The Jordan 1/6 investigation will show you this

CNN may have told you that but Trump offered. Even that GD fat assed bitch hyena Bowser refused

face it, you are glad this happened and so was Pelosi

The Jordan 1/6 investigation will show you this
And you get this from where? A Trump tweet?

Pfffft.

So the theory here that Pelosi wanted to stop the vote count to keep Trump in power and was also suicidal and wanted those morons ransacking the Capitol in search of her.

This makes sense to you...

What are the Trumps hiding? They are not above the law!

Eric Trump spent six hours pleading the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times

91u07tk0woc81.jpg

You almost gotta laugh that a Clinton political hack named Sandy Berger was arrested for stealing documents from the National Archives to protect his former boss and nobody in the mainstream media seemed concerned about what the hell documents he stuffed into his fruit of the looms and later burned and how it implicated Clinton. Here we are with lefties all agog about Archived documents related to a legal 1st Amendment demonstrations with all the permits. Ho hum.

The Supreme Court ruled against Trump 8 to 1. All of his appointees ruled against him.

Ain't that a kick in his tiny balls.

You almost gotta laugh that a Clinton political hack named Sandy Berger was arrested for stealing documents from the National Archives to protect his former boss and nobody in the mainstream media seemed concerned about what the hell documents he stuffed into his fruit of the looms and later burned and how it implicated Clinton. Here we are with lefties all agog about Archived documents related to a legal 1st Amendment demonstrations with all the permits. Ho hum.

fat-woman-at-mic.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Why did Trump try so hard to keep those files a secret to begin with? If he had nothing to hide, wouldn’t he just let them have the docs so he could be exonerated?
It's to keep you Trump Haters waiting for nothing. There is plenty of video evidence already that President Trump did not incite what this rigged committee is trying to accuse. Meanwhile, the Sleepy joe just had his approval drop 5 more points after his whispering.

"Why did Trump try so hard to keep those files a secret to begin with? If he had nothing to hide, wouldn’t he just let them have the docs so he could be exonerated?"
---------------------------------------------------------
I don't know the answer to that.
How could I?
Nor do I think any of the forum members here......know that answer.

But, the poster Billy000 is not wrong in posting his rhetorical questions.

It doesn't take one of those 'inquiring-minds-wanna-know' dramatic moments to understand that Billy has hoisted up relevant and credible questions.
Who wouldn't have such a question? Who wouldn't expect a credible answer.
Everybody would.

So why, indeed!
Why not show if it will exonerate?

If they show nothing. OK. They show nothing.
So be it.
And then, as these things go, the investigation would go bark up another tree.

But, like you all, if the hounds were sniffing around my tree --and they most certainly are in this case -- well, I'd be all too happy to want the investigation to go somewhere else.

No?

Forum List

Back