Supreme Court Strikes Down Blatently Unconstitional Gun Regulation

Wait until every violent thug, and a fast growing Latino population are all carrying around these conservative white peoples neighborhoods, schools, and churches.

Oh, did I forget to mention the rather large, and growing Muslim population also? No?

:stir:
Groomercrats are extremely racist. You can tell by post like this.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is how the dichotomy works regarding the SCOTUS:

Dissolve it if it rules against you.

Protect its integrity if it rules for you.

Honestly, it shouldn't have to give a damn what either side thinks of it or the rulings it makes.

Wait until every violent thug, and a fast growing Latino population are all carrying around these conservative white peoples neighborhoods, schools, and churches.

Oh, did I forget to mention the rather large, and growing Muslim population also? No?

:stir:
Thugs are already arming themselves
And irony time
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doesnt take the crazies long to expose themselves.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is how the dichotomy works regarding the SCOTUS:

Dissolve it if it rules against you.

Protect its integrity if it rules for you.

Honestly, it shouldn't have to give a damn what either side thinks of it or the rulings it makes.
If the ruling is constitutional I can live with the ruling.

This is far worse than our most f*cked up nightmare scenarios

We are royally screwed

Unless the Supreme Court is expanded, the U.S. as we knew it is over

This was Putin's master plan, he tapped into Republican's religious & guns fetishes & he has single handedly destroyed us

We are royally screwed

This was Putin's master plan, he tapped into Republican's religious & guns fetishes & he has single handedly destroyed us
Groomercrats are blaming putin for the ruling.

You really can't get any dumber.

We are royally screwed

Empty words. I've seen enough of your posting patterns here to know you just repeating the talking points of either side to gin up emotions in any particular thread or OP.

So, do you have any actual opinions of your own? Tell us what you truly believe.

We are royally screwed

Your Avatar must be a picture of you right after being asked "what is 2 + 2?".

We are royally screwed

LOL. ^^^This is Joe Biden's secret USMB account.

Forum List

Back