Supreme Court refuses to block mystery grand jury subpoena. Mueller WINS! Too Much Winning!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
The Supreme Court said the stay request that was first submitted to Chief Justice John Roberts and referred by him to the full court has been denied.

Roberts earlier this month agreed to stay a district court order that held the company in contempt and imposed a “fixed monetary penalty” that was set to increase each day the corporation failed to comply with the subpoena. The Supreme Court on Tuesday, however, vacated that order.

The federal grand jury subpoena, which is being kept under seal along with related court filings, seeks information from a corporation owned by a foreign government, known in court filings only as “Country A.”

Supreme Court refuses to block mystery grand jury subpoena

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

• Banned
Mueller's first SCOTUS win. Nice!

and BTW!
"
TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Charged
Convicted

TRUMP'S DEPUTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating

TRUMP'S NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating

TRUMP'S PERSONAL ATTORNEY/RNC DEPUTY FINANCE CHAIR
Charged
Convicted
Cooperating and more..."

:11_2_1043: Gotta Love MUELLER!

Last edited:
  • Banned
The foreign country is probably China and Hillary is probably involved. If it were Trump and or Russia, we'd already know all the details.

I feel Individual #1 ='s the Great DrumpF the BOOB Doosh aka El Duche in Italian.
I feel Real Estate Company ='s the Great DrumpF the BOOB Doosh
I feel Company A ='s Russia Funded
============================
This all added up to the Great Douche is owned by Putin.

The foreign country is probably China and Hillary is probably involved. If it were Trump and or Russia, we'd already know all the details.

I feel Individual #1 ='s the Great DrumpF the BOOB Doosh aka El Duche in Italian.

How you feel is irrelevant to me. You're clearly suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

• Banned

How you feel is irrelevant to me. You're clearly suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Whatever keeps your MAGA hopes alive....As DrumpF puts Russia first for some reason....

btw:

upload_2019-1-8_15-54-41.png

The Great Douche only hires the best peoples.

So we're done with Stormy and the other 50,000 breaking scandals and now were down to a mystery grand jury and a mystery country.

Gotten a bit hard up, eh?
Oh...you poor boy....this has been a side show for a while....a side show that trumpanzees such as yourself were hoping would go against Mueller. :71:

So we're done with Stormy and the other 50,000 breaking scandals and now were down to a mystery grand jury and a mystery country.

View attachment 239041

BOOM!

That's not illegal

If it even happened

BOOM indeed

Another MAGA DOPer feels sharing polling data with Russia is needed to win elections.

Hmm?

Another USMB poster has to lie about what was said in order to make sort of point. How sad..........

Oh...you poor boy....this has been a side show for a while....a side show that trumpanzees such as yourself were hoping would go against Mueller. :71:
Is that a fat-chick thing? I really don't get it.

View attachment 239041

BOOM!

That's not illegal

If it even happened

BOOM indeed

Another MAGA DOPer feels sharing polling data with Russia is needed to win elections.

Hmm?

Another USMB poster has to lie about what was said in order to make sort of point. How sad..........

Where did I lie? I don't need to lie. Facts are just the facts, and I like that.
Sad they don't help the DOPers side.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

View attachment 239041

BOOM!

That's not illegal

If it even happened

BOOM indeed

Hmm?

Where did I lie? I don't need to lie. Facts are just the facts, and I like that.
Sad they don't help the DOPers side.
Every post you make is a lie. Same as with every other Trump deranged liberal poster here.

Yall bitch about Trump's lies, lol he's your spiritual lie brother. He learned to lie by first being a Democrat. You fuckers lie so much that pointing out your lies would be a full time job.

In this instance, you lied about what I posted. I didn't say anything about "giving polling data to Russia was neccesary to win an election" I merely correctly pointed out that even if it happened, it isn't illegal.

But you regressive freaks can't argue based on facts, because every opinion you hold is counter to all facts, so you must LIE.

"Poor illegal immigrants are good for America"
"Boys can turn into girls"
"Marijauna is healthy"
"Some people are born gay"
"if we take guns away from law abiding citizens that will keep criminals from using guns, but we're not really for confiscation"
"if the government were in charge of health care , we would save money."

I could go on and on. Lying is all you pathetic shit stains on the underpants of society have.

The only real question is did yall become Democrats because you're lying shit stains, or did being Democrats turn you into lying shit stains?

Also spotted in an alley nearby ...

1972-z-movie-car-scooby-doo-mystery-machine

Forum List

Back