Supreme Court justices RIP ruling forcing states to recognize same-sex marriages - 'Threat To Religious Freedom!'

Where did you state unequivocally that you support LEGAL same sex MARRIAGE?
Start with post 800 then go back further, THEN use the USMB search app to search for the DOZENS of times I have posted it in numerous threads...

...or don't and just keep falsely accusing me of opposing it.

At this point I don't give a damn what you think, what you feel, or what you believe.

Let me make this simple for you since you are obviously an idiot:

I don't care what you do with your same-sex partner in your own bedroom, don't care who you choose to spend your life with, don't care if the federal govt recognizes it the same as a heterosexual marriage. I believe everyone should be treated equally.

You and your same-sex partner getting married is none of my business, and you don't need my permission - or blessing, for that matter - to do it. The same thing goes for heterosexual marriages.

If you and your same-sex partner decide to head to the court house to get married you won't find me blocking the door with a protest sign. Go for it - Congrats, and have a long happy life together.

I've repeatedly posted this several dozen times over the last few years in numerous threads, and your continued harassment, false accusations, and questioning shows you still don't know me, still don't know what I believe or think, so STOP trying to speak FOR me, tell me and others what I think / feel / believe.

If that isn't clear enough for you, piss off.

So you base all you ranting on extremists and not what the reality of the situation is
No, of course not...And fuck you.

'Yes or no - you've stopped beating your wife yet?'

Enough of your BS, 'gottcha' questions in which you start your question with a statement / accusation and end with a question mark.

Instead of the word so', try using 'do'. I'm tired of your BS word manipulation games.

Go away, snowflake.

No, of course not...And fuck you.

'Yes or no - you've stopped beating your wife yet?'

Emough of your BS, 'gottcha' questions in which you start your question with a statement / accusation and end with a question mark.

Instead of the word so', try using 'do'. I'm tired of your BS word manipulation games.

Go away, snowflake.
OK so then why do you constantly mention extremists in your posts on abortion?

OK so then why do you constantly mention extremists in your posts on abortion?

Do you consider Obama an extremist? You must.

Search USMB for the tgread about how Obama advocated the killing of babies outside the womb that had survived a failed abortion.

I do not constantly do so, liar.

Piss off, troll. I'm done with you.

Do you consider Obama an extremist? You must.

Search USMB for the tgread about how Obama advocated the killing of babies outside the womb that had survived a failed abortion.

I do not constantly do so, liar.

Piss off, troll. I'm done with you.
posts 811, 812, 813

Death cults and extremists.

3 posts on abortion 3 references to the extreme positions

posts 811, 812, 813

Death cults and extremists.

3 posts on abortion 3 references to the extreme positions
...and you think the term 'death cults' applies to everyone who supports abortions?'

And you think 3 posts is 'constantly'?!

:auiqs.jpg:

You're a self-identified idiot / troll.

And you did not answer my last question.

Piss off, little snowflake.

...and you think the term 'death cults' applies to everyone who supports abortions?'

And you think 3 posts is 'constantly'?!

:auiqs.jpg:

You're a self-identified idiot / troll.

And you did not answer my last question.

Piss off, little snowflake.
Since you only mention death cults in posts about abortion yes.

I suppose you don't think people in "death cults" are extreme in their view right?

And what death cults are you referring to anyway?

How is the morning after pill violence?

Early term abortion is not violence and most abortions take place before 10 weeks and all that is needed is a little suction to remove the fetus
Shearing forces tearing the body of a young human being apart somehow isn’t violence?

Or are you just ignorant of the definition of words?

Rhetorical question - it’s the latter.

Forum List

Back