Supreme Court Hands Victory To Transgender Students In Locker Room Case

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Transgender people won't be discriminated.

Thank you Supreme Court.

I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Thank you Supreme Court.

normally you try and help people with mental problems not validate the illness,,,

and you certainly dont use it as a political tool,,,

Thank you Supreme Court.

And people who aren't transgender will take advantage of this. *shrugs*

I know you are too stupid to understand this.

Next will be to replace all the 'real women's' sport records with 'fake women's' records.
XY>XX
It seems that the left was so hell bent to get equality for the women and now just have them cancelled by
men who think they are women. And the left is good with that.
I asked Rye the other day if he felt that was fair to women? Of course, not knowing what answer
to give, he gave the, "I never thought about it".

By “far right homophobes”, of course, you mean young women who are not going to be happy about having to put up with creepy male perverts leering at them while they dress, undress, and shower in locker rooms.

That you think this is a good idea is just one more bit of proof that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.

The rotten left, which ruins everything it touches, makes everything a political issue.

More to the point, where matters of political controversy line up with a clear distinction between good and evil, between right and wrong, between reason and madness, the rotten left wrong is nearly always found solidly on the side of evil/wrong/madness. This is a perfect example.

Homosexuals are the same as transgenders? Seriously? I think that is wrong but I’m neither. Sounds pretty naive or just plain dumb. :dunno:

As far as the courts? Who cares? There are ways to protect our youth.

There are ways to protect our youth.

13238896_1556848927949541_3086362044558105498_n.jpg
13061955_1003507443017961_8312293386271927368_n.jpg

And yet another well intentioned diversity program that will end up in countless tragedies.
ALL you have to do is look at ALL the death and violence in democrat controlled places now. insanity. Unmitigated madness.

Ironically, more Leftists are killing more Leftists every day that passes and every move they make.

Well, that is a good thing. Let the dems kill each other off.

Next will be to replace all the 'real women's' sport records with 'fake women's' records.
XY>XX
It seems that the left was so hell bent to get equality for the women and now just have them cancelled by
men who think they are women. And the left is good with that.
I asked Rye the other day if he felt that was fair to women? Of course, not knowing what answer
to give, he gave the, "I never thought about it".

Do you believe all women feel the same way? I can assure you that you can't think for women (or maybe you can and lie to yourself about your secret desire).

Thank you Supreme Court.

When did you catch The Ghey?

The boys have this girl stripping in front of them. Why complain? Why wasn't she just gang banged? If there ever was a girl begging for it there she is.

Thank you Supreme Court.

And people who aren't transgender will take advantage of this. *shrugs*

I know you are too stupid to understand this.
Only if the line you are in is long and the other sexes terlit has no line it is a given.....

The rotten left, which ruins everything it touches, makes everything a political issue.

More to the point, where matters of political controversy line up with a clear distinction between good and evil, between right and wrong, between reason and madness, the rotten left wrong is nearly always found solidly on the side of evil/wrong/madness. This is a perfect example.
It's just fecal matter no one wants it...

Forum List

Back