Is The Surpreme Court Under The Control Of Trannys??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Supreme Court on Monday declined to take up a yearslong legal battle over a Virginia school board's policy prohibiting transgender students from using the restroom and locker room facilities that reflect their gender identity. In an unsigned order, the court denied the request from the Gloucester County School Board to review a lower court ruling that struck down its policy, Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito said they would have heard the case."

So are Justice Thomas and Alito the only judges willing to stand up for Jesus and the children and fight back against pedophiles?? Once again, Trump's SC appointments have fallen short...Where is Judge Amy?? How are you a Catholic but you won't stand up for protecting children from pedophiles?? Why can't these trannies and gays use the bathroom outside or build their own bathrooms? Why are they trying to shove their bathroom preferences down our throats?? This isn't the Soviet Union!

I use to think this country would be destroyed by Sharia-law and a muslim takeover; but that fear went away after that darkie left office....now the fear is critical race theory; but I don't think that will be quite enough to destroy the country -- it's these trannies that will ultimately destroy our country -- with their insistence on using bathrooms that were made for normal God-fearing Americans.

"The Supreme Court on Monday declined to take up a yearslong legal battle over a Virginia school board's policy prohibiting transgender students from using the restroom and locker room facilities that reflect their gender identity. In an unsigned order, the court denied the request from the Gloucester County School Board to review a lower court ruling that struck down its policy, Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito said they would have heard the case."

So are Justice Thomas and Alito the only judges willing to stand up for Jesus and the children and fight back against pedophiles?? Once again, Trump's SC appointments have fallen short...Where is Judge Amy?? How are you a Catholic but you won't stand up for protecting children from pedophiles?? Why can't these trannies and gays use the bathroom outside or build their own bathrooms? Why are they trying to shove their bathroom preferences down our throats?? This isn't the Soviet Union!

I use to think this country would be destroyed by Sharia-law and a muslim takeover; but that fear went away after that darkie left office....now the fear is critical race theory; but I don't think that will be quite enough to destroy the country -- it's these trannies that will ultimately destroy our country -- with their insistence on using bathrooms that were made for normal God-fearing Americans.
Catholics now run the government. Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and the majority on SCOTUS are all Catholic, and all in love with abortion on demand and preserving sexual perversion in the schools.

But the Nazi regime was also in a heavily Catholic region, as the Pope refused to publicly condemn the Holocaust.

Shrug, some things never change.

The Catholic church must be proud of them, except for a few minority voices threatening people like Joe Biden with not giving them communion just because they are genocidal heretics.

LOL.

They will cave and give them communion, trust me on this.

Last edited:
All it did was kick it back to the lower courts and let the lower court ruling stand for those states in the district of that lower court.

Another case will most likely make it to the USSC sooner or later through another lower court, so this is far from over…

Shit Buff_Knobpolisher - you can't even control your bowels, you have no chance of controlling the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back