Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. As I said, it’s in the police radio dispatch transcripts. When Wilson finished up with the call he was on, he called the two officers responding to the robbery and asked them if they needed help. What he said, verbatim was: “Do you guys need me?” One of the officers at the store responded: “They disappeared into the woodwork.” Wilson didn’t quite make this out so he asked dispatch for clarification. The dispatcher responded: “He thinks that they...disappeared.”

Sorry, but the facts prove Wilson knew about the robbery of the cigarillos.

Yes, he knew about an incident of SHOPLIFTING. I mean, holy fucking shit, you really think that he was flinging into action because some guy got pushed into a chip rack?

I can’t speak to how “uppity” Brown was or even see how it’s relevant if he was. But he did assault the store owner and he did assault an officer.

Neither of which merited murdering him in the middle of the street.

So you have an internet troll prone to prevarication, exaggeration and displays a complete lack of interest in learning the facts of an issue. Pardon me if I don’t take his word at face value.

I do love how I live in your head, buddy... but the fact is, the people of that city didn't buy it. Right after they were done rioting, they threw corrupt=ass McCulloch out of office.

No, we haven't established any such thing.

What we have established is that you are a lying piece of shit, who falsely accuses others of “racism” over any disagreement, even over issues where race is completely irrelevant.

Again, says the guy who calls the cops on panhandlers...

I mean, what kind of sucky person do you have to be is seeing a person who has been dealt an awful hand at life, and thinks, "I"m totally calling the cops on that guy!:

I'll bet you kick puppies, too.

Again, says the guy who calls the cops on panhandlers...

I mean, what kind of sucky person do you have to be is seeing a person who has been dealt an awful hand at life, and thinks, "I"m totally calling the cops on that guy!:

I'll bet you kick puppies, too.

I didn't call the police on anyone for panhandling.

I called the police to report situations in which someone was creating a serious danger to himself and to others.

That you are so mentally-retarded as to not understand the difference is not my responsibility.

Fact: After the initial shots from the cruiser, Brown takes off running.
Fact: Wilson exits the cruiser and calls for backup.
Fact: After making the call, he goes after Brown with his gun drawn but down at his side yelling for Brown to stop.
Fact: Brown stops, turns around, looks down at his hands and then charges at Wilson.
Fact: Wilson orders Brown to stop but he does not so Wilson raises his gun and shoots.

Again, all according to Wilson if you ignore the dozens of witnesses who said he had his hands up. A guy who was FIRED for corruption from his last job.

These are not from Wilson’s testimony. Every fact I listed is proven by forensic and video evidence and is corroborated by witness testimony.

The radio dispatch recordings prove Wilson knew about the robbery of the cigarillos. Ergo, your Argument that Wilson only found out later and used that as justification falls flat.

The store video surveillance proves that the cigarillos were not in a bag and thus your argument that Wilson couldn’t see them also falls flat.

Forensic evidence on Wilson and at the scene prove Brown attacked Wilson and was facing him and moving towards him when Wilson shot him. Hence, your argument that Brown was surrendering and was shot where he stood falls - you guessed it - flat.

Also, Wilson was not fired, he was transferred. Most of the other officers were let go entirely but Wilson was given a position at the jail.

I haven’t justified a thing. I’m just informing you of the facts.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass. You seem really invested in a thug cop murdering a black child.

You seem really invested in throwing a cop under the bus. You are so invested in it that you are not even aware that the cigarillos were not in a bag. Either that or you simply overlooked it. In which case, that would make you about the biggest chickenshit, self serving prick on this board.

To expand on this, you are so invested in throwing Wilson under the bus that you have tried to defend or justify all of Brown’s actions except one: attacking Wilson.

We’ve been discussing this for about two weeks now and you’ve defended his jaywalking and swiping the cigarillos and conflated the motive for the shooting being one of these two things.
You’ve been tap dancing around pointing out irrelevancies but not once have you addressed or acknowledged the fact that Brown attacked him.

You haven’t addressed it because it is indefensible. You can say what you will about why Wilson shot Brown and you can keep hysterically shouting that Wilson shot him EIGHT FUCKING TIMES!!, but there is no defense for Brown getting belligerent and attacking Wilson just for being told to get on the sidewalk.

Wrong. As I said, it’s in the police radio dispatch transcripts. When Wilson finished up with the call he was on, he called the two officers responding to the robbery and asked them if they needed help. What he said, verbatim was: “Do you guys need me?” One of the officers at the store responded: “They disappeared into the woodwork.” Wilson didn’t quite make this out so he asked dispatch for clarification. The dispatcher responded: “He thinks that they...disappeared.”

Sorry, but the facts prove Wilson knew about the robbery of the cigarillos.

Yes, he knew about an incident of SHOPLIFTING.

That’s not what you said before. You claimed in Post #1079 on 1/20/20 that the store owner didn’t even call the cops.

I quote: “...and then he claimed that he (Wilson) was responding to the "robbery" (not really) which the owner didn't call in.”

And just yesterday, in response to my comment that Wilson knew about the robbery, you said:

“That's what the lying sack of shit claimed, LATER, after the police found the video.”

In the beginning you claimed the store owner didn’t even call the cops. Then you claim Wilson didn’t hear or know about it. Then you claim he didn’t know the merchandise stolen was cigarillos. Then you claim the cigarillos were in a bag and he couldn’t see them when they were not.

Everything you’ve said so far about this case was pulled straight of your ass and was whatever was necessary to counter a specific point at the time. You’re juggling so many lies you can’t keep them straight and each one contradicts all the others.

mean, holy fucking shit, you really think that he was flinging into action because some guy got pushed into a chip rack?

No, I don’t. I think he “flung into action” when Brown attacked him.

I can’t speak to how “uppity” Brown was or even see how it’s relevant if he was. But he did assault the store owner and he did assault an officer.

Neither of which merited murdering him in the middle of the street.

He wasn’t murdered, he was shot in self defense.

So you have an internet troll prone to prevarication, exaggeration and displays a complete lack of interest in learning the facts of an issue. Pardon me if I don’t take his word at face value.

I do love how I live in your head, buddy...

There it is again, pretending you’re not doing the exact same thing I am.

but the fact is, the people of that city didn't buy it. Right after they were done rioting, they threw corrupt=ass McCulloch out of office.

Good for them. I think it’s important and necessary to loot, burn and rob businesses when the police do you wrong.

Don’t hand me that bullshit about righteous indignation when half of them were just using the riots as an excuse to steal shoes, phones and clothes and destroy shit.

I didn't call the police on anyone for panhandling.

I called the police to report situations in which someone was creating a serious danger to himself and to others.

That you are so mentally-retarded as to not understand the difference is not my responsibility.

Yes, he was mildly reminding you that we have poverty in this country, that bastard!!!

In the beginning you claimed the store owner didn’t even call the cops. Then you claim Wilson didn’t hear or know about it. Then you claim he didn’t know the merchandise stolen was cigarillos. Then you claim the cigarillos were in a bag and he couldn’t see them when they were not.

Everything you’ve said so far about this case was pulled straight of your ass and was whatever was necessary to counter a specific point at the time. You’re juggling so many lies you can’t keep them straight and each one contradicts all the others.

Stop with the shithouse lawyer stuff. The Owner didn't call in the "robbery", other people in the store did. The Cigarellos were in the bag, and Wilson was just making up a story to tie the kid he just shot into a police report, even though his casual actions belie his claims.

He was unarmed. Wilson was armed.
Not self-defense.

If you so much of a pussy you can't take on an 18 year old kid, maybe you shouldn't be a cop.

Good for them. I think it’s important and necessary to loot, burn and rob businesses when the police do you wrong.

Don’t hand me that bullshit about righteous indignation when half of them were just using the riots as an excuse to steal shoes, phones and clothes and destroy shit.

Hey, the riot was inevitable once Corrupt McColloch decided he was going to do a cover up. This is why he was voted out of office.

So was McGinty in Cleveland and Alvarez in Chicago. These corrupt DA that let cops get away with shit are going away, and we are better off for it.

Stop with the shithouse lawyer stuff. The Owner didn't call in the "robbery", other people in the store did.

Why is that relevant? When the cops were called, dispatch announced it on the police radio net and Wilson heard. What fucking difference does it make who made the call?

The Cigarellos were in the bag,

They were not. There are two different store surveillance videos that prove the cigarillos were not in a bag.

The earlier video is from a camera behind the counter and shows the clerk putting them in a bag. Brown grabs the bag and makes to leave with it but then turns around, puts the bag back on the counter and leaves. The clerk takes them back out of the bag and puts them back on the shelf.

In the later video just before the shooting, Brown grabs a pack from behind the counter and hands it to Johnson. You can see they’re not in a bag. He then grabs a second pack that he holds himself and leaves the store. These were also not in a bag.

I’ve told you this already and told you then to watch the video. Also - this is important - in the first video, both packs were in one bag. But in the later video, Brown reached behind the counter TWICE to grab the two packs, handing one to Johnson.

That would mean one of two things.

1) For some reason that makes absolutely no sense, the clerk took one of the packs out of the bag and put it in a separate bag. Or

2) They were not in a bag.

and Wilson was just making up a story to tie the kid he just shot into a police report, even though his casual actions belie his claims.

Nope. His initial reaction was casual because, silly officer, he thought he was dealing with a jaywalker. He had no idea when he first spotted them that they were the two from the store. Even when he realized that they were, he had no idea Brown was going to attack him.

He was unarmed. Wilson was armed.
Not self-defense.

Then it was pretty fucking stupid of him to attack an armed officer, wasn’t it?

If you so much of a pussy you can't take on an 18 year old kid, maybe you shouldn't be a cop.

The 18 year old “kid” outweighed him by like fifty pounds.

Hey, the riot was inevitable once Corrupt McColloch decided he was going to do a cover up. This is why he was voted out of office.

So was McGinty in Cleveland and Alvarez in Chicago. These corrupt DA that let cops get away with shit are going away, and we are better off for it.

That’s as good a reason as any to steal shit from people who had nothing to do with it I guess.

Why is that relevant? When the cops were called, dispatch announced it on the police radio net and Wilson heard. What fucking difference does it make who made the call?

Because bystanders really didn't understand what was going on,much less gave the kind of detail that Wilson claimed he had when getting his story straight.

In the later video just before the shooting, Brown grabs a pack from behind the counter and hands it to Johnson. You can see they’re not in a bag. He then grabs a second pack that he holds himself and leaves the store. These were also not in a bag.

Whatever, guy, they were in a bag... Did Wilson have super vision... or was he just "getting his story straight" after "Oh my God, ohmygodohmygod I just shot a kid!"

Nope. His initial reaction was casual because, silly officer, he thought he was dealing with a jaywalker. He had no idea when he first spotted them that they were the two from the store. Even when he realized that they were, he had no idea Brown was going to attack him.

Or he shot a kid, and was making up a story. Um, yeah, that's exactly what happened.

So he should have waited for Officer McRacist to shoot him in the back?

You'd be justifying that, too.

That’s as good a reason as any to steal shit from people who had nothing to do with it I guess.

Here's the thing. Most of those stores are owned by immigrants who gouge the community... and treat every customer of color like a potential shoplifter.. So no big surprise, they were the focus of the wrath of that community.

Because bystanders really didn't understand what was going on,much less gave the kind of detail that Wilson claimed he had when getting his story straight.

Irrelevant. A call was put out of a robbery in progress at Ferguson Market and that the suspect stole cigarillos. Wilson heard the call because - surprise, surprise - he had a police radio. Duh.

This is not rocket science for Christ’s sake.

Whatever, guy, they were in a bag... Did Wilson have super vision... or was he just "getting his story straight" after "Oh my God, ohmygodohmygod I just shot a kid!"

I’m not pulling this shit out of my ass like you do; it is a fact, proven by the videos, that the cigarillos were not in a bag.

Why haven’t you watched the video yet? And don’t tell me you did because I know damn well you never watched the other video from behind the counter.

Or he shot a kid, and was making up a story. Um, yeah, that's exactly what happened.

You’re pretty good at making up stories yourself. Everything you’ve said about this case is made up. They’re neither plausible nor true or convincing, but they are creative.

So he should have waited for Officer McRacist to shoot him in the back?

Wilson didn’t pull his gun until Brown attacked him you fucking idiot. And Brown attacked him while he was still in the cruiser. When he did pull his gun, Brown tried to take it from him.

You'd be justifying that, too.

You mean like the way you are justifying Brown attacking a cop for telling him to get on the sidewalk?

Here's the thing. Most of those stores are owned by immigrants who gouge the community... and treat every customer of color like a potential shoplifter.. So no big surprise, they were the focus of the wrath of that community.

Bullshit. You pulled that one out of your ass too. You have no fucking clue what kind of relationship the community has with these store owners.

Are you trying to justify their looting and destroying property?

rrelevant. A call was put out of a robbery in progress at Ferguson Market and that the suspect stole cigarillos. Wilson heard the call because - surprise, surprise - he had a police radio. Duh.

Um, yeah, that's the story racist Wilson went with after the fact.

Why haven’t you watched the video yet? And don’t tell me you did because I know damn well you never watched the other video from behind the counter.

I have watched the video... it doesn't show what you say. He reaches behind the counter and grabs the merch he already traded for, which was waiting for him. The owner says something to him he didn't like and he pushes the guy.

A little shove is not a good reason to murder a kid, even if he's black.

Bullshit. You pulled that one out of your ass too. You have no fucking clue what kind of relationship the community has with these store owners.

We know exactly what the relationship was. They burned those stores out.

rrelevant. A call was put out of a robbery in progress at Ferguson Market and that the suspect stole cigarillos. Wilson heard the call because - surprise, surprise - he had a police radio. Duh.

Um, yeah, that's the story racist Wilson went with after the fact.

Which part of this is wrong or a lie?

I have watched the video... it doesn't show what you say.

Which part of what I say is not in the video? Be specific.

He reaches behind the counter and grabs the merch he already traded for, which was waiting for him.

Right. He reaches behind the counter TWICE. He grabs the first pack, hands it to Johnson and then reaches behind the counter a second time to grab the second pack which he holds himself and then leaves after shoving the store owner.

The owner says something to him he didn't like and he pushes the guy.

What did the owner say that Brown didn’t like, “You have to pay for that.”?

A little shove is not a good reason to murder a kid, even if he's black.

He wasn’t shot for shoving the store owner.

We know exactly what the relationship was. They burned those stores out.

Who’s “we”? I know nothing of the kind. All I know is, a bunch of punks stole and destroyed property of people who had nothing to do with the shooting because they could.

Are you telling me that these punks looted and destroyed property of store owners because the store owners looked at them like they were looters and destroyers of property?

Seems to me that, if what you say is true, all they managed to do was prove to the store owners that they were, indeed, thieves and vandals after all.

I"m sure the N-word was involved.

Who’s “we”? I know nothing of the kind. All I know is, a bunch of punks stole and destroyed property of people who had nothing to do with the shooting because they could.

Are you telling me that these punks looted and destroyed property of store owners because the store owners looked at them like they were looters and destroyers of property?

Seems to me that, if what you say is true, all they managed to do was prove to the store owners that they were, indeed, thieves and vandals after all.

Point is, if the stores were part of that community, the community wouldn't have turned on them.

Instead, what you have are stores run by immigrants who exploit the neighborhood (where many people wrongly believe they are getting government money) and man, when things fell apart, they got theirs.

I"m sure the N-word was involved.

Evidence?

Point is, if the stores were part of that community, the community wouldn't have turned on them.

So they turned on the stores, not because of anything the stores did, but because of some vague notion that the stores were not part of the community? What does that even mean? And how is this justification for robbing and vandalizing them?

Instead, what you have are stores run by immigrants who exploit the neighborhood (where many people wrongly believe they are getting government money) and man, when things fell apart, they got theirs.

You mean immigrants like the ones you boo hoo about in the “concentration camps”? So now immigrants are the bad guys?

What evidence do you have for this?

Also, I had two questions:

1) Which part of my comments about Wilson hearing the radio call is wrong or a lie?

2) Which part of what I say is in the video do you say is not in the video?

So they turned on the stores, not because of anything the stores did, but because of some vague notion that the stores were not part of the community? What does that even mean? And how is this justification for robbing and vandalizing them?

Same justification for giving a cop a walk for shooting an unarmed black kid... because they could.

No longer interested in any of your questions... I made my point, you continuing to repeat your questions like Corky the Retard banging his head against the wall bores me.

images

Same justification for giving a cop a walk for shooting an unarmed black kid... because they could.

In other words, there is no justification. They behaved like hoodlums because that is what they are and they saw an opportunity to rob and vandalize with impunity.

No longer interested in any of your questions... I made my point,

You were never interested in my questions because you never had the evidence to answer them. And the more questions I asked, the shorter your responses. Which means you’ll be bailing on the discussion soon just like you did before when pressed for evidence or validation of your arguments.

you continuing to repeat your questions like Corky the Retard banging his head against the wall bores me.

How can they bore you when you never answered any of them?

In other words, there is no justification. They behaved like hoodlums because that is what they are and they saw an opportunity to rob and vandalize with impunity.

Sure there was. YOu can't tell people to obey the "Law" and then break it yourself. That's the whole point.

You were never interested in my questions

No, I answer them once, you are the one who keeps pounding his head against the wall like Corky the Retard.

Sure there was. YOu can't tell people to obey the "Law" and then break it yourself. That's the whole point.

Wait, you lost me. What does that have to do with the store owners?

You were never interested in my questions

No, I answer them once, you are the one who keeps pounding his head against the wall like Corky the Retard.

Wrong. You never answered my last questions regarding Wilson hearing the robbery call and what was in the video. You avoided those questions altogether and excluded them when you quoted and responded to my post.

Great news. The gun industry has been irresponsible in selling weapons for mass killing to the public. Hopefully they will be soon paying for it.

Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

The Supreme Court has denied Remington Arms Co.'s bid to block a lawsuit filed by families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook school massacre. The families say Remington should be held liable, as the maker of the AR-15-style rifle used in the 2012 killings.

And you are an idiot....where did Remington have any culpability in what happened, you doofus.

What you asshats don't understand, is these companies are the gateway......if you can sue a gun maker for the illegal use of their product, car makers, booze makers, computer makers are all next in line........you moron.
You're wrong. Guns are made for the purpose of killing people. Cars, booze, computers, not so much. Suck it, assholes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back