Suppression: A Full-Court Press

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Even a casual perusal reveals the fundamental agreement between Liberalism and Islamofascism.

Both demand the bending of the neck and the knee to their political doctrines. It is difficult to miss the fact that the recently vacated presidency was held by a Liberal who was also a crypto-Islamist.

And both demand, on pain of physical violence and even death,...the end of free speech.

1. Recently a baker who declined to bake a cake was fined to such a degree as to end their livelihood....and, even though the Constitution carries a first amendment...slapped with a gag order.

2. The reach of anti-freedom movements extend far beyond our shores.... "when is a black woman a white supremacist? Answer: when she speaks out against female genital mutilation, sharia law, and jihadism.... the feminist Left in Australia, which helped stop a lecture tour by the human rights advocate Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

3. ....warned venues and insurers not to have dealings with the Somali-born, anti-radical-Islam activist if they wanted to avoid “trouble.” The “Council for the Prevention of Islamophobia, Inc.” accused Hirsi Ali of being part of the “Islamophobia industry . . .

4. She “dehumanizes” Muslim women? But it was Hirsi Ali who was dehumanized when as a girl she was subjected to a clitoridectomy, a barbaric and horribly painful ritual still visited upon girls in many Islamic countries to prevent them from experiencing sexual pleasure.

5. She speaks “the language of patriarchy and misogyny?” But as a vocal opponent of the forced marriage of young girls to older men, which she describes as “arranged rape,” Ali vehemently attacks the patriarchy in its most oppressive manifestation. The Muslim feminists who seek to silence her are the ones linking arms with misogynists.

6. Hirsi Ali blames it on the naïveté of liberals, besotted by political correctness in the face of religious extremism. “In liberal societies, those on the left [are] in the grip of identity politics,” she said after announcing the cancellation. “This fascination is not caused by the Islamists, but the Islamists exploit it.”

7. When Ayatollah Khomenei took power after the fall of the Shah, he reintroduced polygamy, reduced the age of marriage for women from 18 to 13, and restored the punishment of flogging for those who violated compulsory veiling laws."
Upside-down Down Under

8. I'd be remiss not to remind the history-challenged Liberals of yet another confluence of Liberals and Islamofascists:
Another crypto-Islamist and anti-Semitic Democrat, Jimmy Carter, made the #1 terrorist nation, Iran, possible.

a. Carter believed that Khomeini would support democracy, contrary to all that he had written while in exile. In over 110 interviews he gave in Paris in the three months prior to re-entering Iran, he never mentioned the rule of the ‘juriscouncil,’ the clerical guardianship, i.e., the regime in control currently. He promised that he would retire to a life of study, and “…leave all powers to the people.”

b. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

Just as Democrats/Liberals gave the world Iran...and Communist China....they work assiduously to end freedom.

Still whining about that damn cake. If you have time to cut and paste all that other crap, you have time to bake the cake. Shut up and get in the kitchen where you belong.

It would have been quicker to just type that you hate all Muslims

I've noticed that Liberals are unable to actually respond to what I write, and pretend that it is otherwise.,

For clarity, is it because you are really stupid, or because of how deeply the truth bothers you?

I've noticed that Liberals are unable to actually respond to what I write, and pretend that it is otherwise.,

For clarity, is it because you are really stupid, or because of how deeply the truth bothers you?
Yes, it bothers me that there are people so full of hate like you.

ramirezlefttolerance.jpg

No. It;s because your gibberish is mostly crap, and requires nothing more than a simple " You're wrong again. You were wrong last time you posted this crap, and it will be wrong the next time." That can be shortened to "Shut up and get in the kitchen"

No it's because we're too busy laughing at the racist lies you come up with. Jimmy Carter helped the Ayatollah's take over Iran??? What drugs are you on?

That's what I was thinking.

Hey...it's my pal, debbieDuncedowner.....or, as I like to call her, 'tripleD'...

"That's what I was thinking."

"Think" is a mighty strong way of putting what you do, isn't it?

You do hate everyone don't you? Well at least I'll give you this you don't discriminate in your hate. BTW yes tripled D's I have one between the other two.

It appears to be significant that you latched on to my contempt for Islamofascists....you seem not to share that feeling toward murders, ....

....but you left out the similar references to Liberals, who share the hatred of liberty, freedom and free speech.

You appear to have let the cat out of the bag, huh?

No it's because we're too busy laughing at the racist lies you come up with. Jimmy Carter helped the Ayatollah's take over Iran??? What drugs are you on?

Seems the #1 rule in the Liberal playbook is to accuse the other side of 'lies, lies, lies...!!!'

Sort of loses effect, though, when you can't point to any?

Do Islamofascists hate free speech?
Do you Leftists hate free speech?
51IUsURkTsL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Did Liberal Jimmy Carter install Khomeini?
Did Khomeini kill far more than the Shah ever did?
Has human rights advocate Ayaan Hirsi Ali been threatened with violence and death?
Are you one of the dullest morons on the board?

Did I just prove the only liar is you?

Wasn't that fun?

Last edited:

"Jimmy Carter helped the Ayatollah's take over Iran???"

Gads, Liberals are so truly stupid!!!!!

Didn't your EVER read a book in your life???????

"Carter perceived Khomeini as a religious holy man in a grassroots revolution than the founding father of modern terrorism. Carter’s ambassador to the United Nations, Andrew Young, said” Khomeini will eventually be hailed as a saint.” Carter’s Iranian ambassador, William Sullivan, said, “Khomeini is a Gandhi-like figure.” Carter adviser James Bill proclaimed on Feb. 12, 1979, that Khomeini was not a mad mujahid, but a man of “impeccable integrity and honesty.”

Just as Carter administration officials pursued a relationship with Khomeini, so did Barack Obama state during his first election campaign that he wanted to sit down without preconditions for talks with Iran’s president and leaders from other rogue states."
35 Years Ago: An Iranian Revolution Thanks to Jimmy Carter

That's what I was thinking.

Hey...it's my pal, debbieDuncedowner.....or, as I like to call her, 'tripleD'...

"That's what I was thinking."

"Think" is a mighty strong way of putting what you do, isn't it?

You do hate everyone don't you? Well at least I'll give you this you don't discriminate in your hate. BTW yes tripled D's I have one between the other two.

1. "You do hate everyone don't you?"
No.

2. But....I do have a fervent dislike of stupidity, tripleD.

3. You're certainly free to find anything in my posts that isn't true, accurate and correct.
Liberals never seem able to do that.

Try?

Seems that the OP stuck in your craw.....

Any of it incorrect?

Do Islamofascists hate free speech?
Do you Leftists hate free speech?
51IUsURkTsL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Did Liberal Jimmy Carter install Khomeini?
Did Khomeini kill far more than the Shah ever did?
Has human rights advocate Ayaan Hirsi Ali been threatened with violence and death?
Are you one of the dullest morons on the board?

It is really not possible to teach Liberals anything, but I appreciate the effort of the O. P. to bring home to the Dumb-asses that we don't need to bring in more adherents of a Radical Dangerous Authoritarian Political Ideology which fraudulently masquerades as a Religion.

Under Mohamed, you either became a Muslim or you got your head cut off. And little has changed.

If you have to join or die, that's not Religion, its a twisted and sick Political Ideology....like Communism...and we had sense enough not to bring in a bunch of Russian communists in the 1950's....and the same thing ought to apply to these barbarians from the sick Culture festering in the Middle East, and Northern Africa.

OK, ok.....I admit it: I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.
Hence, my deepest appreciation for the 4 or 5 Liberals who showed up to take their usual position: upside down.

Not a single Liberal has been able to contradict the points I've made....just the usual....'Oh, yeah! Sez you!!" or "Is not, issss nootttttt!!!"

How can stupidity have such a hold on human beings?

Anyway...here's another opportunity for the Liberals to miss:

a. Feminizism is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc.
b. Feminists nod in bovine assent to the demands of the Islamofascists.
c. The Transitive Property: If a = b and b = c, then a = c.

Example:
"...some feminist organizations have protested female genital mutilation, but for the most part the sisterhood has focused its ire on a mythical Western patriarchy rather than the real thing making headlines in Muslim countries and immigrant enclaves at home.
.... leads directly to the conclusion that Muslim women must be protected from a racist and sexist West. Any hint that Muslim culture could be a source of oppression against its women is tantamount to a colonialist war on native identity."
Upside-down Down Under

Soooo.....women must be protected against clitoridectomy, a barbaric and horribly painful ritual still visited upon girls in many Islamic countries

...except in Liberalism's sister culture, Islamofascism.

Even a casual perusal reveals the fundamental agreement between Liberalism and Islamofascism.
Both demand the bending of the neck and the knee to their political doctrines.
Of course you mean CON$ervoFascism and Islamofascism, as exemplified by the "flexibility" of the House "Freedom Caucasians," as your MessiahRushie likes to say, but you are not honest enough to state it correctly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back