Magic Black Hat

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
17884271_745735982252535_4977384413683727690_n.jpg

LMAO!

lol..I agree with you on the ER...they were treating people in the waiting room because it was being seen like a doctors office..and we end up with the expensive bill.

You didn't know that Odium? These congress never mention this law, or do the press very much.

Emergency Rooms are legally bound to see anyone ... even illegals

They can not see a local doctor legally
So they use the ER like a rotating doctors office..

The bills are so extremely expensive that they skip the bills..and We pay for them with insurance hikes and hospital expenses..

We have a California State Government run less expensive hospital, but that is too packed for them so they go to all of the surrounding hospitals..

Last year I had to go to the emergency room 2 times I was so very sick.. It was so crowded . I get an IV in the waiting room next too some sick people with the flu.

It made me feel in a panic to get the hell out of there..The other time I had to stay for a week. Hate the hospital.

I live right smack in the middle of an illegal population..

My family calls me a bigot for agreeing with Trump on putting borders around America for them to come in legally.

Instead the F-ing congress vote in to be a sanctioned state for the criminal illegals to be protected..

lol..I agree with you on the ER...they were treating people in the waiting room because it was being seen like a doctors office..and we end up with the expensive bill.

You didn't know that Odium? These congress never mention this law, or do the press very much.

The bills are so extremely expensive that they skip the bills..and We pay for them with insurance hikes and hospital expenses..

We have a California State Government run less expensive hospital, but that is too packed for them so they go to all of the surrounding hospitals..

Last year I had to go to the emergency room 2 times I was so very sick.. It was so crowded . I get an IV in the waiting room next too some sick people with the flu.

It made me feel in a panic to get the hell out of there..The other time I had to stay for a week. Hate the hospital.

My family calls me a bigot for agreeing with Trump on putting borders around America for them to come in legally.

Instead the F-ing congress vote in to be a sanctioned state for the criminal illegals to be protected..

Didn't know that. Just assumed the ER saw ANYONE simply because that's what hospitals do.

Didn't know that. Just assumed the ER saw ANYONE simply because that's what hospitals do.

They should accept anyone that has a true emergency. Like a car accident, heart attack and so on..
I walked into the hospital saying that I know I have a blood clot in my neck ( lol )

They were like yeah lady, you are drug seeking ...

They did a CT scan and came in and shot me in the arm with the strongest medicine I have ever had, and laughed at me for diagnosing myself..

Anyway those are true emergency's..

Forum List

Back