Supply Chain Issues...

Inflation is going to go away in less than 11 months?

yes. When they start comparing prices to 2021 prices vice the 2020 pandemic prices inflation will be lower.

As it is now, the largest driver of inflation is energy.

1641225603182.png

yes. When they start comparing prices to 2021 prices vice the 2020 pandemic prices inflation will be lower.

View attachment 583082

Not only is inflation going to end, prices are going to drop? Wow!

What's going to happen in the energy sector to cause prices to fall?

Not only is inflation going to end, prices are going to drop? Wow!

What's going to happen in the energy sector to cause prices to fall?

Did I say anything about prices falling? I must have missed me typing that.

As for energy production should continue to recover from the COVID dip. as it has been doing. Just takes a while
1641226102931.png

If OPEC also keeps increasing then that should ease the prices.

I can live with that. All I know is what I see and what people I know see. The last time I could not find anything was the day before Thanksgiving when I had to go to 3 stores to find buttermilk. I blame that on me for waiting till the last minute, I guess I could be like you and blame it on Joe.
Except that is false.

I pointed out actual facts, reported, photographed and documented. Those matter a LOT more than what my friends or family think in a nation of 350000000 people.

And again, where did I blame Joe. It is blatantly obvious you see what you want to see. You inserted partisan bullshit here, not I.
I did not say there are no problems at all, just that it will not impact the Nov 22 election. 11 months is a long time and the US electorate has a famously short memory.
11 months?

When did you think the problems ended. ANY of the things I have listed gone away yet? Nope. You pretending they are not there does not change the fact supply chains have not improved and current inflation trends are still rising because of it among other things.

To be very honest with you, I think that you exaggerate the problem because it is politically expedient for you to do so.

It comes down to buying into what you are selling or trusting family and friends all around the country that are not having these issues.
It has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with empty shelves and not just groceries. When the dempanic hit a couple years ago shelves were very bare. Took a while but it got better. WE still have many empty shelves on necessities at market. Beyond that? I can't get 4x4's. I can't get pegboard, every lumber supply sold out and months to get it. Not to mention the price increase on lumber. Lowes said we are -100 sheets (4x8' x 1/4). Customer ordered 100 sheets, once that and other backorders are filled or trucks can run without taters bullshit, CA regs on trucks such as need to be union, no motors older than 2011 in the state.... I ordered it in 2x4 x 1/4 instead online. I am having to order most anything I need.

Hmmm Amazon and big internet distribution centers get stock, with the supply disruption others don't.

I also have friends and family every where experiencing the same.

I need a trans rebuild on one of my trucks. Been sitting in the shop 6 weeks.

There is a longer term and larger factor in play here;

Where have all the truck drivers gone?​

Pandemic supply chain disruptions are exacerbating a yearslong trucker shortage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, speaking of trucks and truckers, relating to what they roll on;

Our Highways Are an Ever-Expanding Museum of America’s Wars​

I could hardly make out the words on the sign, but I knew what they said.

Last edited:
I remember a liberal on here posting a photo of empty shelves at Wal Mart under Trump with the caption "We have a president so full of shit we ran out of toilet paper."

Now, we can post a photo of empty shelves under Biden and say "We have a president so fucking stupid we ran out of everything else."

I remember a liberal on here posting a photo of empty shelves at Wal Mart under Trump with the caption "We have a president so full of shit we ran out of toilet paper."

Now, we can post a photo of empty shelves under Biden and say "We have a president so fucking stupid we ran out of everything else."
1itbx6fq1fh81.png

Oh I'm really getting frustrated with supply chain issues. Having to order equipment for a coffee shop is really annoying. A semiautomatic Expresso machine is two months out. Parts? Not happening!

A baker's deck oven with steam? 6 months with no guarantee of delivery.

Mixers? They are with the Deck oven.

Paper goods for pastries and cakes? Ha! Maybe every third delivery you can get them.

Cups? Again you get one to two of the 6 sizes you order. Lids? Of course not!

Let stop with the he nonsense that there hasn’t been any supply chain issue with World and National News agencies have reported on this issue since last year!

Why is it the Left side of the political spectrum is pretending there isn’t or wasn’t one?

Simple, any bad news about Biden Administration failure to fix this issue should be met with false accusations and lies because society shouldn’t know the truth…

Capitalism is when you spend millions of dollars on films about the problems of the hungry, on music and songs in support of them, on the royalties of the stars with uplifting concerts and commercials for poor souls, on the election campaigns of congressmen outraged by hunger. But the very cause of hunger is inviolable!

Capitalism is when you spend millions of dollars on films about the problems of the hungry, on music and songs in support of them, on the royalties of the stars with uplifting concerts and commercials for poor souls, on the election campaigns of congressmen outraged by hunger. But the very cause of hunger is inviolable!

Commies against hunger? Funny.

You should try being in the supply chain business.
Everyday is a fight. A fight to find materials/products. Fight to find substitutions that can work. Fight trying to explain to clueless people that there is a national shortage of all kinds of materials. Basically anything that is produced out of country.
AND IT IS OUR FAULT.
We allowed the globalist/elite investors to outsource everything to the lowest possible labor costs. And we did it by constantly choosing the cheapest options when buying anything. We did it by going to WalMart.
America, if caught in a large scale war would be in real trouble. We can't supply ourselves anymore. We depend on cheap slave labor overseas because Americans want the lowest lowest price possible.

You should try being in the supply chain business.
Everyday is a fight. A fight to find materials/products. Fight to find substitutions that can work. Fight trying to explain to clueless people that there is a national shortage of all kinds of materials. Basically anything that is produced out of country.
AND IT IS OUR FAULT.
We allowed the globalist/elite investors to outsource everything to the lowest possible labor costs. And we did it by constantly choosing the cheapest options when buying anything. We did it by going to WalMart.
America, if caught in a large scale war would be in real trouble. We can't supply ourselves anymore. We depend on cheap slave labor overseas because Americans want the lowest lowest price possible.
Absolutely one of the most uneducated opinions I have read on the subject.

America doesn't have even half of the labor to produce a quarter of the products we regularly consume.
And the labor we do have is extremely expensive.
We also don't have the natural resources for many of the products we regularly consume.

We buy things like coffee because we can't grow it or process it except for roasting. And we can't afford to process it here and still expect to pay under $15/lb. It's not happening.

Conscripted labor and/or soldiers are the worst way to be productive or win anything.
Many labor intensive processes do not need a high degree of skill. Digging a ditch with a shovel is not a skill. Picking out the unripe coffee cherries is not a skill. Pushing a button after loading a machine is not a high skill labor position. And other countries need the work to feed their people. (Food costs money)

High skill jobs...ones that are not exportable are always the ones that pay the most. These are things that you want to keep proprietary or must be kept on site in America. Usually involving labor relations (management of staff) of more high skill labor.

All other jobs are going to go to where the resources and labor are the least expensive. Get used to the idea.

Let stop with the he nonsense that there hasn’t been any supply chain issue with World and National News agencies have reported on this issue since last year!

Why is it the Left side of the political spectrum is pretending there isn’t or wasn’t one?

Simple, any bad news about Biden Administration failure to fix this issue should be met with false accusations and lies because society shouldn’t know the truth…
Depends on the topic.

If you are talking about how things are fucked up and hurting the poor, then there are no supply issues, everything is fine and dandy and no one is noticing anything in their lives. Everyone they know has no issues getting anything.

If you are talking about inflation then it is supply chain, supply chain, supply chain.

Seems to be a motive here....

Absolutely one of the most uneducated opinions I have read on the subject.

America doesn't have even half of the labor to produce a quarter of the products we regularly consume.
And the labor we do have is extremely expensive.
We also don't have the natural resources for many of the products we regularly consume.

We buy things like coffee because we can't grow it or process it except for roasting. And we can't afford to process it here and still expect to pay under $15/lb. It's not happening.

Conscripted labor and/or soldiers are the worst way to be productive or win anything.
Many labor intensive processes do not need a high degree of skill. Digging a ditch with a shovel is not a skill. Picking out the unripe coffee cherries is not a skill. Pushing a button after loading a machine is not a high skill labor position. And other countries need the work to feed their people. (Food costs money)

High skill jobs...ones that are not exportable are always the ones that pay the most. These are things that you want to keep proprietary or must be kept on site in America. Usually involving labor relations (management of staff) of more high skill labor.

All other jobs are going to go to where the resources and labor are the least expensive. Get used to the idea.
Let me guess... you are 20 some years old and think you know how the national/global economy works.
That's funny.
If you want to say America hasn't outsourced to much in the past 40 years... then go ahead and play dumb.
"American labor too expensive"... well fuck yeah when you are comparing it to slave/near slave labor in China/Mexico etc.
All labor is too expensive compared to them.
That is all. Not much reason to be talking to someone who knows so little and thinks they know so much.
[Flip] - here's a quarter kid, go buy yourself some bubble gum.

Forum List

Back