Super Bowl?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
it could be a Buffalo vs Dallas Super Bowl LOL. go Bills! :) which teams do you think will be in the Super Bowl?

Bengals vs. Browns

Mwhahahahaha!!

You have to have a team first silly.

3rd season running....

CareMeter.gif

Why is the lever even moving?

Really, who the hell watches the NFL anyway anymore?

I have not watched in over a decade but still can post about the Bengals and Browns cuz watching them is like watching a soap opera. Walk away for a decade and come back and nothing really has changed.

Walking away was one of the best decisions of my life!

I have not watched in over a decade but still can post about the Bengals and Browns cuz watching them is like watching a soap opera. Walk away for a decade and come back and nothing really has changed.

It moves a little because I'm more or less forced to watch during bartending shifts early in the season....Other than that, the NFL occupies zero space in my head.

My NFL season ended two weeks ago when Dallas beat Washington and showed ne, definitively that Ron Rivera needs to be fired in Washington.

My NFL season is over and I’m on a hiatus from the league until the Washington franchise announces its new name.

There are a LOT of things not to like in this world, but I don't see any reason to dog football.

So you hate the NFL ---Why not just not say anything ? We get it.

My NFL season ended two weeks ago when Dallas beat Washington and showed ne, definitively that Ron Rivera needs to be fired in Washington.

My NFL season is over and I’m on a hiatus from the league until the Washington franchise announces its new name.
damn…

Did you see last night?
Dallas led Washington 49-7 at halftime

if the Bills leave Buffalo, i will not be watching anymore.

I did not. As I said, I gave up on the season two weeks ago. I saw the score this morning. Rivera and about 65% of the roster need to be replaced.

You are lucky
I am a Giants fan and I gave up on the season in week 2

It moves a little because I'm more or less forced to watch during bartending shifts early in the season....Other than that, the NFL occupies zero space in my head.
Just turn the channel to the beach ball bikini matches on ESPN.

The great part is, no one really even keeps score.

Costumers won't even miss the NFL

Last edited:
You are lucky
I am a Giants fan and I gave up on the season in week 2
You’re the fortunate one.,You didn’t waste a dozen weekend on a worthless team. I did. At the end of the day I’d rather know there’s no point to the season week 1 than week 18. Even worse to make the playoffs and not win the Super Bowl.

You’re the fortunate one.,You didn’t waste a dozen weekend on a worthless team. I did. At the end of the day I’d rather know there’s no point to the season week 1 than week 18. Even worse to make the playoffs and not win the Super Bowl.
You know you are a lost cause when you start looking forward to the NFL Draft in September

You know you are a lost cause when you start looking forward to the NFL Draft in September
I’ve been there. That’s where I would be right now except that my team should be announcing a new team name in the next eight weeks. Once that happens we’ll know if I even have a team to root for anymore.

Forum List

Back