Super Bowl Predictions

Well, I was wrong about the Titans.
You never know until the game is played. Who would have thought Aaron Rogers would choke in Green Bay in the cold against a warm weather opponent.

Titans should have kicked the extra point. Then they would have played the end of the game differently.

Bills and Bucs today. Though being a Niner Fan for decades, and their beating of the Rams in the last six games with SF I hope the Rams win today.
For stafford it’s Super Bowl or failure. Like the Bengals and 49rs are happy with how far they got. They over achieved. But the Rams expect a superbowl.

Not good for a conference opponent.
Aaron loved it all those years the lions couldn’t beat him. I’m glad Aaron has some foes he hasn’t defeated. He really wants that second Super Bowl. That puts him in a different league. Better than Brett farve. Like lebron I hope he never gets that 6th, or in this case 2nd ring.

Aaron loved it all those years the lions couldn’t beat him. I’m glad Aaron has some foes he hasn’t defeated. He really wants that second Super Bowl. That puts him in a different league. Better than Brett farve. Like lebron I hope he never gets that 6th, or in this case 2nd ring.
Rogers seems burnt out a bit. The last few years he has become a bit more cantankerous. Rothlisberger went in that direction also. Winning championships is not a guarantee. Except for one. People forget bad games won in playoffs enroute to a Championship. So, we all take our bets. I believe today's TB/Rams winner will meet the Chiefs/Bills winner in the Super Bowl this year. San Fran and Cincin will not.

For stafford it’s Super Bowl or failure. Like the Bengals and 49rs are happy with how far they got. They over achieved. But the Rams expect a superbowl.
49ers have beaten the Rams in the last six games.

They're very strong on the D, and average (until yesterday) on Special Teams; and when they run on the O, they run very well; notice too that the head coach is a magician much like Bill Walsh on seeing the opponent's weaknesses.

Rogers seems burnt out a bit. The last few years he has become a bit more cantankerous. Rothlisberger went in that direction also. Winning championships is not a guarantee. Except for one. People forget bad games won in playoffs enroute to a Championship. So, we all take our bets. I believe today's TB/Rams winner will meet the Chiefs/Bills winner in the Super Bowl this year. San Fran and Cincin will not.
Want to bet? The C. QB is very good, and they have a strong D; SF will be strong now that their injured have recovered, and the head coach is the best since Bill Walsh.

American Quotient(s)

Well, the divisional round was everything people suggested it'd be in terms of this crazy-tight/unpredictable playoff pool this year, despite ratings/rankings/favorites. Every game was close! Of course, I did *hint* the Rams would get farther than many anticipated (and they have, right?)! I'm still going for the Rams, now that the Bucs, Bills, Packers are out! In fact, I think the Rams can beat SF and KC. But will KC get past the Bengals? It's still crazy and anyone's game, it seems to me, and I have to say --- predictability is suddenly exciting too (since a KC-SF matchup, quite likely arguably, is *quite* a sweet rematch --- JG vs PH).

====

INTERVIEW: You lost to Stafford/Rams, but will they win?
BRADY: Yes, the whole thing this year!
INTERVIEW: Wow, are you fan of Rams cheerleaders?
INTERVIEW: Cool; retirement looms for Goliath.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

rams1.jpg

KC crushes the Bengals.

The Rams eke out a bare victory over SF.

KC wins the Super Bowl.

View attachment 592720
Sadly you are probably correct. I don't like seeing a guy get a second Superbowl or 10th in Brady's situation. I like seeing a new guy win. I was happy for Brady, Drew Breez, Rogers, Mahomes & Russell Wilson when they won their first but then after it's enough.

Isn't that odd? No other active QB has won 2 Superbowls. That's probably going to change this year. Mahomes could be the next Brady. He's young enough. Or he could just be the next Russell Wilson. He may lose this superbowl by 3 yards and never make it back to the Superbowl ever again. It's a crazy game.

I'm sure Cam thought he'd be back. The QB from Atlanta who blew it against Brady I'm sure thought he'd be back.

Gorapollo got back. Maybe he will win his first. I wouldn't underestimate San Fran. Sleeper?

I don't hate Mahomes.....just his shoe closet.
I hate him just like I hate Brady, Rogers and Wilson. They have championships. They should take my hate as a compliment. I don't think they suck, I just root against them because they have what we (Lion's Fans) want.

Now I hate Dallas even though they haven't won in forever because of those 3 championships. To see that smile on the owners face made me puke. Jerry Jones. Fucker.

I like Giants, SF, Patriots, GB, Bronco's, Eagles and all the other teams who've won.

How come I liked Eli Manning? I didn't root for Payton but I rooted for little brother. Oh yea, I'm a little brother.

I didn't hate Ben Rothlessburger although he's a scumbag supposedly.

I hated Cam Newton.

Liked Drew Breez

I only hate Aaron Rogers now because he's a liar and anti vaxer.

I love Deon Sanders even though he's arrogant.

I love dogs but for some reason don't hate Michael Vick

I don't hate Kappernick

It looks like a slate-full of surprisingly 'intriguing' NFL playoffs games this season, right? I don't want a Bucs-Pats matchup, and I doubt many others do either. However, I'd like to make some 'wagers' here about who's going to make the Big Show entertaining come Bowl-day. Also, how about some ad-predictions (haha)?

====

Bracket-analysts who've made playoff scenarios have various matchup-victor predictions, but I don't think there's much uncertainty regarding the strong Ravens/Cardinals (AFC/NFC) teams going very far or at least making strong showings. However, here's my predicitions with casted matchups ---

AFC
I like the Ravens downing the Patriots who'll win their first playoff game while the Chiefs should down their matchup (I think the Bills?) to offer a nice Chiefs-Ravens conference championship, and who can stop these Ravens anyways?

NFC
I like the Cardinals taking down the Packers if they meet after the Packers should down Washington, while the Bucs will/should face a Rams team after they down them Cowboys (those are the bracket-pairings, right?). In any case, don't bet against Brady or his new-look Bucs unless there's a real diadem to challenge the official 'old-man' of American football.

SUPER BOWL:
I'm calling Brady's Bucs to meet with the Ravens in this Bowl, and it's going to be entertaining more or less, but I see the Ravens tightening-down to come out ahead in a final score of I think 29-20, with good/adequate defense and anticipated reliable offense. That's my casting! What do you think?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

View attachment 572096
You don’t know shit! Lol

Forum List

Back